Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

hmm thats weird am outside india and i can view it,
there are other websites where you can watch like dailymotions, desitv, youtube, starplus.in try using them as they all come from there. do you have real player, if you dont then maybe thats why it not working

i have real player and i have also been on other sites but they have virus's on them and the quality of the video's is not as good as star player.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
star plus.in desi tv and daily motions does not have virus at all. youtube is perfect, why on't you wait until dhruvie uploads them and post them on this forum as they never virus websites
Edited by ayesha_78 - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail

star plus.in desi tv and daily motions does not have virus at all. youtube is perfect, why on't you wait until dhruvie uploads them and post them on this forum as they never virus websites

The thing is that as I do vm's too I need clear copies. last time I got a virus using mera tv. so now I am careful abt other sites. Plus I am a bugger to watch clean copies. I use apni community sometimes.. but it has apnicommunity written all over it.
and on star - finding the right ep's was soo clear.
Druvie's copies are good but I don't think they go back to where I want it from.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i have emailed starplus using the email address thanks for sharing the contact information. As I was unable to watch all this week through star plus and just assumed they had put a block on my country. So left it at that, but was able to watch with other crap websites where the video is not so clear and have too much annoying adverts all of the place.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
maybe, i get clear copies on youtube and then make vms.
Edited by ayesha_78 - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

i have emailed starplus using the email address thanks for sharing the contact information. As I was unable to watch all this week through star plus and just assumed they had put a block on my country. So left it at that, but was able to watch with other crap websites where the video is not so clear and have too much annoying adverts all of the place.

THANKS A LOT - And u most welcome.
carisma2 thumbnail

maybe, i get clear copies on youtube and then make vms.

I'll see where else I can doesnload from - just a lot of time waste, that's all. But the inqalaab should continue - till hopefully they might give in. 😊
asiabunny thumbnail
i have same problem i live in hong kong .
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have ddone everything  and still the starplayer is not working.   what to do?????
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

I have ddone everything  and still the starplayer is not working.   what to do?????

When it doesn't work I just watch it in UTube