Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

SaaniaaaπŸ€—πŸ€—

ShrutiπŸ€—
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This show was aired 3 yrs back during DMG time. When SA left and Suku joined in many didn't knew who Suku was as her picture was not out that time and they thought Namrata aka Ashu to be Suku.

I found the last promo of the show wait let me give you that.

yea - the show looks great - a lot like OTH tho - shru you shud watch OTH!! Best Show ever!!!!

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Sidra watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBpS-fVPUUo

I just love this performance by Amar-Shakti.
Sid.H thumbnail

Sidra I am on this show now. Amar-Shakti together is like wow. Did I show you their performance o DID Khuda Jaane?

nope never seen DID - gimme a link  πŸ˜›

But i watched the 2 promos you posted - the show looks kinda good *looks both ways before saying that* πŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail

Sidra y not make a combo VM including all three in d song?

Maybe - might end up doing that  - did that for saibo because i couldnt decide who to make a Vm on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - i'm loving that song right now  -  so soulful!!! πŸ˜
shruti thumbnail
Sidra if you had watch this show you would have hates Arjun to the core ans also Raghuveer but when he fell for Ashu he changed into much much better person. I remember after the whole fight /w Arjun-Nakul and then Arjun-Ashu patch up. Arjun father came to see him and Arjun said Ashu is his gf and Raghyveer was shocked. He c/d Ashu by names. Nakul along with Tenzing and Pandey was sitting behind on table and for the first time Arjun and Nakul told together stop it
shruti thumbnail
Sidra watch the link I gave. That performance will leave you speechless.
shruti thumbnail
Jersy last promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keYFnBxsr0o[/YOUTUBE]

The team opposite whom Victoria were playing never lost a single match as they use to harras their opponents. They know Arjun-Nakul are the best so they kidnapped him. Arjun-Nakul reached the venue on nick of time and they won.
Sid.H thumbnail
OMG that performance is AMAZING!!!!

WOW - the lifts - everything!!! all i can say is WOW!!!
Sid.H thumbnail

Sidra if you had watch this show you would have hates Arjun to the core ans also Raghuveer but when he fell for Ashu he changed into much much better person. I remember after the whole fight /w Arjun-Nakul and then Arjun-Ashu patch up. Arjun father came to see him and Arjun said Ashu is his gf and Raghyveer was shocked. He c/d Ashu by names. Nakul along with Tenzing and Pandey was sitting behind on table and for the first time Arjun and Nakul told together stop it

haha - thats exactly how OTH was - i HATED nathan sooo much! He was a complete 🀬 - but when he fell in love with Haley - (who he pretended to liek to get back to his half brother lucas) he changed completely - and you fall head over heels in love with the 2. the progression there - and teh dad and everything - the whole story is great!!

This seems to have the same story - i would love to see the desi version to that show! - wait who is raghuveer - thats arjun/nakuls dad right ?