Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Big smile

The 4th Gold Awards will be telecasted on Zee TV and will this time be held in Goa on the 21st May 2011.

As Phulwa is a new show, the show and it's cast hasn't been nominated for so many categories, only two categories actually! Ouch
But never mind, I'm sure it will be nominated for many categories next year. Thumbs Up

And let's move on to the categories this show has been nominated for:

Best Supporting Actor Female:
Reena Irani (Imarti)
- Phulwa

Zaf Most Fit Actor Male
Angad Hasija

Do vote for our lovely Phulwa cast. Based on our votings, 5-6 nomination will be choosen for each category. Smile

To vote, log in to this page: http://www.glamsham.com/gold-awards/  Big smile

Edited by Zebi02 - 27 April 2011 at 3:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanGad2Survive

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gold Awards '11 - Phulwa nominated" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I feel Jaanat aka Phuwla will get Best Child actor award..She deserves it .Sad part best supporting actress reena rani is not part of phulwa anymore

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zebi02SanGad2SurviveHaHaHeHe-Hupp

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
It could be great if Jannat actually got it, but it's sad that there is not any category of child actors, and then Jannat hasn't been nominated! Ouch
And yes, Reena isn't part of Phulwa, but it will be good if she got the award now that she has been a part of Phulwa Wink

SanGad2SurviveSmritiKathaHaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

I feel Jaanat aka Phuwla will get Best Child actor award..She deserves it .Sad part best supporting actress reena rani is not part of phulwa anymore

ofcourse she deserves  that award  but sad  for her is not nominated  for any award naa ...

Zebi02SanGad2SurviveSmritiKatha

SanGad2Survive

SanGad2Survive

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Guys plzz do vote for angad also along w/ jannat, as we all aware of his HOT body.EmbarrassedWink

Btw t4s ZebiHug

Zebi02SmritiKathaHaHaHeHe-Hupp

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanGad2Survive

Guys plzz do vote for angad also along w/ jannat, as we all aware of his HOT body.EmbarrassedWink

Btw t4s ZebiHug

No prob sweety!! Big smile

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I feel they have not kept "BEST CHILD ACTOR " award for voting . They will be decided by jury , as there are not many choices...I pray Jannat gets it .She is the best child artist on tv ever

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

I feel they have not kept "BEST CHILD ACTOR " award for voting . They will be decided by jury , as there are not many choices...I pray Jannat gets it .She is the best child artist on tv ever

Yes I also hope that! But it's bad that fans can't vote for child actors, warna I would have voted 100 times LOL

Edited by Zebi02 - 27 April 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.