Posted: 24 April 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Hi all
 how r u all?
me start a new short ff  5-6 parts 

KNOWING THE NEW SIDE...

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1530/image90d.jpg

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics

Jealousy, love, trust and support, and a girl , success full in her career but some people , some colleagues envied her and trap her and wants her failure but there is some one who loves her, trust her and give her whole support and confidence then that girl come out from all problem and throw away all obstacles from her way and make herself win and make her man proud .

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 11 August 2011 at 3:55am

The following 128 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarmishu20laila889inlwgeetpayal906rostsansheen99shiffazarlishkhanasmi123sharbatvemto--love--aminakhannazsijmaaneetfan123mans22get_jasneetkinnoKawaljeet1sheetalvasacue1sar7869290860623Swaatiianaum91meet555MaanKiGeet..Amor.-Araina--eiya-avani_9CrystalSayaMadhuskLadyArwensiroililyzoha25khushboo22anks_amsprachimishra85iceprincess101teri_susansanjuleecool_gal17ruslanamallu.crowe20cherieLoverhemvbabina03mounacutyashmaaneetcyum321vidu87muskaan_cute19amzu32basicquestion1Neha-KSGianytanujaMayamaanRageOfAnAngelanjalisen85amourfouGCgangesegbPLKG90gurudrishtiShimmerr-SmexySmile-ramaheshsimi91-Zahra15-DilsayRamharimaaneetsangel...Mallu...frndz_is_my_lyfkomlikavrsharmaajenntehzeeb25sanu3108krati5blueopalmrk-1hermosoambbihaluv_DDwajiha-1sona-rai--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseekawaii_geetmillie_maaneetpreethiaShalvenamita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11hinal_maaneetaamirkhanfanmaaniqradivareenamonikasethmeghapartipop77-Priti11-swetha10Kash-Gurti-Visukhwaishfan-DamnedDrooler-BDayGal-11Janana56punam2712Shruti_Goyalhopehotarpitaji6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_Sabmeratu.zaara2212kahkashansakinaTyrors12345BrashCandyspvdkirti_fijitodayzstarIsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Knowing The New Side final part pg 40 dt 11.08" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Glitter Graphics

Maan Singh Khurana

:-30yrs old, business tycoon, MD of Khurana construction. He is very angry young man and wants to maintain discipline in his work place. He loves geet and geet know it, both will marry after some time. He is handsome, dashing and hot, every woman's dream man he is.

Geet Handa

:-27yrs old, Head of purchase department of Khurana Construction .she is fianc of Maan Singh Khurana. She is hard working; she is beautiful, gorgeous. Many men wants be her good book, her three priority r Khurana construction and Maan Singh Khurana and her sister jyoti.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 24 April 2011 at 7:24am

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarCandy_jspayal906rostinlwgeetsimran2608laila889geetozasmi123sharbatvemtozarlishkhanmiss_dreamysansheen99shiffaanaum919290860623kshubhangijeyanthi123MaanKiGeet..Kawaljeet1sheetalvasasana.saba7sar786maaneetfan123nazsijaminakhan--love--poojaaddisget_jasneetmans22Amor.-Araina-LadyArwen-eiya-avani_9dh_ritikhushboo22mounacutymallu.crowe20cool_gal17abina03sanjuleesiroililyhemvbiceprincess101teri_susananks_amsmaansi007cherieLoverprachimishra85vidu87cyum321amzu32raj_202ramaheshgangesegbamourfouGCbasicquestion1Nav2010muskaan_cute19nats0101MayamaangurudrishtiShimmerranjalisen85-SmexySmile-ritzy09ammu5maaneetsangelfrndz_is_my_lyf-Zahra15-simi91ambbihawajiha-1krati5Ramhari-Veritaserum-ajennsanu3108blueopalsweet cherrypop77-DamnedDrooler-khwaishfanaamirkhanfansweet scorpiomitzi11CrazzyBusynamita25--Ratna--rsroopalimaaniqrahinal_maaneet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_Sabmeratu.zaara2212arpitajimillie_maaneetpreethiakawaii_geetBDayGal-11Janpunam2712Shruti_GoyalTyro*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10Kash-Gurti-Visumonikasethmeghapartikirti_fijirs12345BrashCandytodayzstarpickachuIsleOfCapridobrevagasmsspvd

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Glitter Graphics

Part1:-

Khurana construction, 11.30 at night,

Geet just complete her work and see the wrist watch and shocked and said oh no, again late, there maan is also there and he already skipped his dinner also.

Geet hit her head and said maan na, chalo, I shall inform Arundhuti Aunty about it, opps no, If I then she will scold me as I'm also skip dinner, oh God, this maan na,

After some time geet knock the door of MD's room.

From inside, maan:- come in Geet,

Geet giggle and said lo sir ko toh pata it's me.

She entered the room and see, Maan is engrossed with some files when geet said lo iye toh aapne kaam mein abhi bhi busy hain. Uff inka kya hoga .

She placed the tray in the table and said maan, come here then u'll continue ur work, it's already pass 11.45 now,

Maan: - baas 5mins more geet.

Geet:- no maan, ur  5mins mean more than 1hour so come here now.

Maan :- who is the boss miss handa.

Geet goes near to maan and sit in his lap and said well I'm and Maan smirked really , geet replied well if u don't come for dinner then Maan then , Geet hold her hair and said u want to know what I'll do if u don't obey my order ,

Maan :- well yes,  then  geet just lick her lips and said well '..

Maan look at geet's full, red luscious lips hungrily and his grips on her waist become tight,

Maan :- r u tasting me now.

Geet:- well no and then geet captured his lips with her lips then said now, come here eat ur dinner and do the rest of the work later.

Maan wickedly smiles and said eat, I'm always ready but u don't give me chance

Geet play fully hit him and said just shut ur mouth mr khurana , u r bad, now come .

Maan smiles and said  u know ur way.

Geet;- well it's just start after marriage I have to change u and ur life style, how workaholic u r maan Singh khurana.

Maan smirked and said oh really Geet handa ,I'm workaholic , then what about u, y u skipped ur dinner.

Geet placed a finger on her chins and said let me think first, hmmm well. Cause we love to work , I don't know now come and pull maan and make him sit in the sofa and both fed each other.

At 1.30 a.m. of that day ,out side of Handa House:-

Maan :- geet, y r u o stubborn?

Geet:- maan, I'm not

Maan:- well u r ,y r u giving me tough time

Geet :- maan, pls try to understand, we should give her a second chance, ,I know she done a huge mistake but she is repenting and I think, and let me tell u something If we give her chance means, her job back then We can transfer to new place , like Shimla, Pune, Bangalore, Jaypur any where .she will stay there away from us, sply from u.

Maan sighed and said well she is danger for u not me, she loves me, not u, and she feels jealous of u .

Geet;- wrong , she is jealous of me cause of my work not cause of u.

Maan:-look, geet  may be  that is also reason but it's also reason that she envied ur work and success and I still think we should not give her a second chance.

Geet:-maan, may be u right but still, for once, look she needs job and she is capable and has ability to do the work, We shouldn't snatch her job and break her dream. Maan from the child hood, I only dream about my career how to become successful and for that I only concentrate on my study when I join kc then achieved success I feel like it's heaven so I can understand it,

Maan:- u know geet, u r such fool,

Geet pouted and said maaan.

Maan:- now, who is angry , people called me angry young man but iha toh mere biwi mujhe akhne dikha rehi hain, suno tum jo kehe rehi ho for ur dream career , it's ur dream not her, u achieved everything by ur hard work, dedication and she want to achieved in her goal by fraudulence, try to trapped her collogues etc etc. I can't take this easily.

Geet:- maan, we don't have any prove against her, so how can we throw her away, btw she signed contract with us like  2yrs and still she left 6month or more than 6 months  so, we can't.

Maan:- hmmm.

Geet:- good boy, so, where r  ,

Maan evily smiles and again start to kiss her face, neck, throat , lips and geet who is lay in the car front seat which is now almost  bend in back.

Geet moaned then maan give a love bites in her neck and said , u always tempted me like this, and geet just shily smiles and said wrong , u r coming near to me and loose control.

Maan:- well, I'm still in my control but don' t know how long .

After some geet straight her dress and said maan, good night and give a gentle pick on his lips and come out from the car.

Maan rubbed his hair and said we should marry soon,

Geet:- I'm always ready it's u who delay it.

Maan :- wrong geet,it's u who delayed it.

Then both burst out in a laugh and said we will talk to our parents about this .

Maan smiles and give him flying kiss.

Handa House :-

Here, geet enter handa house when jyoti (siter of Geet) shouts di, this is the time to come home,  y r u giving trouble to jiju.

Geet stops there and said my darling sis, well me is busy with work today so, got late and if ur jiju insist me to drop at home then.

Jyoti rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips and come close to her and said they  y ur lipstick come out from ur lips and u and oh God , both of u just. Oh no, I have to talk to mom and dad that they should tie u in a room and don't let u meet with jiju,

Then jyoti just wink and runs from there when geet runs behind her.

After some geet catch her sister and said bahut badhmash hogayi tu and playfully hit her.

Both laughed and jyoti said well ,I guess both u should marry now.

Geet:-yes and ur way also clear by this way, vicky se milne ka bahut dil kar raha hain mere chutki behen.

Jyoti shied and said aise kuch nehi hain.

Geet:- accha and start to tickle her and both laughed there .

Khurana Mansion:-

Maan enter  the mansion and see every one slept already except his mom Arundhuti.

He smiles and thinks mom will not change and said mom,  y r u not awake still?

Arundhuti :- ma hoon son,  and now go to bed as u took ur dinner with geet, baas geet hain isliye nehi toh

Maan chuckled and said good night mom

At maan's room maan see a new sms in his phone and said good night maan, kal jaldi aana and missed u lots.muhhhaaa.

Maan smiles and kissed the scene and said good night and send it also.

Next day morning, at KM:-

Maan come out from his work out room when he heard some loud voice come from dinning room

He heard some hot arguments between his bro vicky and dadi Jeet

Maan shook his head and said both of them again start .

Suddenly he heard a loud gasp and seen jeet falls  in the floor and vicky shouts Dad?

Precap:-

Game start now

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 24 April 2011 at 7:13am

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889ssssmarinlwgeetkrishna.simran2608nehavashipayal906sivasvbsbrostsansheen99miss_dreamyridhisidhizarlishkhansharbatvemtoasmi123Paingelpoojaaddisshreya satishget_jasneetbhakbhartifantaanniTinkJiamans22--love--diyachillmansijani21maaneetfan123aminakhannazsijanaum919290860623drashtiMyAnGeLjosh.poojaMaaneet_Deewanikkaavvyyaasheetalvasasana.saba7sakadafikshubhangisahibasharmajeyanthi123MaanKiGeet..DASTAK..mamatha.Amor.anks_amsprachimishra85anshimanshikhushboo22teju2292micky11-Magicia-rashgirl000mounacutyashmaaneetindepgalsiroililyLadyArwenimaasthaHADmishti-eiya-dh_ritizoha25suba2011CrystalSayaavani_9cool_gal17mallu.crowe20am_sweet_pariRukhluvMaanabina03ruslanamaansi007hemvbcherieLovercyum321amzu32muskaan_cute19ramahesh-maankimishti-ShimmerrRageOfAnAngelgangesegbamourfouGCnats0101ar_artsehrish79raj_202vidu87moonlight44ksasiytanujaridhz21ajennhindu4lyfsweet cherryanjucooltehzeeb25Hanishadevifrndz_is_my_lyfangel-ki-shonaDilsayritzy09ammu5_AngelSonu_simi91maaneetsangel-Zahra15-ambbihaWater.wajiha-1krati5Krishnaluv94-Veritaserum-sanu3108mrk-1hermosoblueopalsona-rairsroopali--Ratna--honeygrapeSabmeratu.zaara2212_BlackPearl_preethiamillie_maaneetShalvekawaii_geetana56kahkashansakinaTyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6hopehotarpitajit_areebmaaniqrahinal_maaneet-afsha-swetha10-DamnedDrooler-mitzi11aamirkhanfannamita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpio*Dakoo_Minzy*meghapartidivareenajanu_2006Kash-Gurti-Visukhwaishfanpreethimonikasethkirti_fijispvdNeelambari..Loquacious_Aashrs12345BrashCandyIsleOfCapri

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Glitter Graphics

-dia-
123pritha

amreenshameem

avani_9

ansah

aamirkhanfan

ambbiha

abina03

ajenn

aparna_m

anks_ams

bobbydoll

blueopal

cool_gal17

cue1

drashsree100

Dreamy_Mystique

Dilsay

Dansindiadans

divareena

eiya22

gcddfan

hopehot

heermeher

hinal_maaneet
jyoti_l
kawaii_geet

kahkashansakina

khwaishfan

komlika

LadyArwen

mallu.crowe20

mrk_1

MaaneetLuverr

maansee

moonlight44

maaniqra

meghaparti

millie_maaneet

Mariam94

muskaan_cute19

monikaseth

maaneetsangel

namita25

Nav2010

nahtani88

nihatri

pickachu

preethia

prachimishra85

rupzloveu

Rose_Riya

ruslana

raj_202

ramahesh

Ramhari

rs12345

rsroopali

ridhz21

simi91

surbhijn106

sanjulee

smallville

spvd

suba2011

shivahari

swetha10

sasik

sharmake11

shah10

sanjh1234

sana.saba7

sweet scorpio

Shimmerr

sweet cherry

shalinisaran89

t_areeb

tehzeeb25

tinu.jindal

XXXYYYZZZ

wajiha-1

ytanuja

zahra15

zaara2212

zooni20

zoha25

Will be update later

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 22 July 2011 at 5:48am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetzarlishkhanasmi123--love--mans22shreya satishKawaljeet1mansijani21nazsijtobblerturbosheetalvasasana.saba7Amor.prachimishra85anks_amsRohini20cherieLovermallu.crowe20muskaan...abina03sanjuleesiroililyavani_9mounacutyRageOfAnAngelShimmerrprincess163Nav2010ramaheshninavimuskaan_cute19raj_202amzu32ridhz21sweet cherrysanu3108blueopalkrati5wajiha-1Dilsay-Veritaserum-ammu5simi91-Zahra15-maaneetsangelfrndz_is_my_lyfTyroSabmeratu._BlackPearl_millie_maaneetkawaii_geetsun-naaaaaaaaamaansee--Ratna---afsha-Kash-Gurti-Visumeghapartimonikasethkhwaishfan-DamnedDrooler-sweet scorpiomitzi11CrazzyBusyaamirkhanfanpickachuspvdBrashCandy

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Glitter Graphics

concept:-Page 1
Character Sketches:-Page 1
Part 1:-Page 1

Part 2 :-Page 13
Promo of Part 3:-Page 22
Part 3:-Page 27
Final part :-Page 40

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 11 August 2011 at 3:59am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna.inlwgeetzarlishkhanasmi123MaanKiGeet..rashgirl000mounacutyavani_9siroililycherieLoveranks_amsprachimishra85sanjuleeabina03muskaan...mallu.crowe20muskaan_cute19ramaheshninaviraj_202ridhz21amzu32ShimmerrRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangel-Zahra15-simi91frndz_is_my_lyfsanu3108blueopal-Veritaserum-Dilsaywajiha-1kawaii_geet_BlackPearl_millie_maaneet--Ratna--aamirkhanfanCrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11Kash-Gurti-Visu-DamnedDrooler-monikasethmeghapartiTyroBrashCandyspvdpickachutodayzstar

zooni20

Goldie

zooni20

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Do update more!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tobblerturbodh_ritiKrishna_Sourav

t_areeb

IF-Sizzlerz

t_areeb

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
good luck

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
first of all...congrats...on the new SS...u r truly a diamond...found rare...n we love u...Hug

coming to the SS...it was awesome...Clap...loved it...Clap...

both maaneet are such workaholics...n blaming the other one...LOL

aww...so nice to c both wait for each other for dinner...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...n not leaving without each other...

loved to see the bold geet for a change...Big smile..n naughty too...Wink...LOL

who r they talking abt?? giving a second chance??Confused...is it sasha or some other employee or a family member...Confused

love the bong the sisters share...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...(of course mere naam ki sis ho toh adorable to hogi naa...LOL)

maan's mom is so nice...she knows her son very well...Smile..n still waits for him...Embarrassed

waise really y r they not married??Confused..i think they have been in a relationship for long time...what is stopping them?? dont tell me work...D'oh

update soon...

n in teh end...thank u...for the lovely SS n making me a part of it..Embarrassed.love u...Hug

Edited by jyoti_l - 24 April 2011 at 11:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123amzu32muskaan_cute19amourfouGCKrishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top