Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

paramesshamnathdesicpnJanukittykrishnaserials2010_SK_srimaCarynVani19nithyamkvatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CM Apr 25 -29 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Wednesday 27th April 2011 Episode Update Update By Shree

AK's house...Breakfast time..Suresh and madhu eating...AK comes and asks for anjali...Suresh says she is her room...AK tells madhu to call anjali...Madhu says if i go..she will not come...u do one thing...call CM...tell her to come here and anjali kku ooti vida sollunga...Ak and suresh angry...Suresh asks why tevai illama CM aa vambukku izhuthings?...Madhu replies...why always korai solling me?..ask ur appa's mistakes...AK asks...naan enna senjen...Madhu repleis...our ponnu is here...not with her husband...u should go and talk to our mappu and then tak to anju...rendu peraium samadana paduthanum...But u r not at all inetersted in sending ur daughter back to her husbnad's house...

Ak looks at his wife and says...if my mappu is a nallavan...kaala vizhundhu i'll bring him here or send my daughter there..But satish is fraud..Madhu says u dont need to kaala pidichufy...let anjali go and meet satish...Suresh says..ivlo pesareenga illa...u go and talk to suresh...Madhu says yes...i wnat to go...but that DC and his wife rekha's aavi suthing there aam...iam very much afraid of aavis and peis...Suresh shouts at her ...He tells AK to change his mind and go and talk to satish...But AK firm in his decision ..says anjali inga irukaradhu dhaan nalladhu...iam happy abt that...

Madhu says..see ur dad...he will never change...iam kudumbam nadathing with him for the past 25 yrs...After my death...kannagi silai pakathula enakku oru silai vai..(appadi mattum edhavadhu nadandhudhu...kannagi silaikku uyirvandhu chennai ya koluthi potuvaangaLOLLOL)...Hearing his mummy's wish abt silai vadiching suresh vomit edukara maadhiri acting..(hehehe...engalukku adhe feeling dhaan..naanga katta mudiyadhu...neenga kattitinga..thanks sureshLOLLOL)...madhu kadu kadu...Suresh laughs...

Ak brings anjali to dining table...madhu says paasa malar...AK ootivitting anjali...Anjali refuses to eat...Ak says eat ma magalae...eat...inimel iam everything for u..>FOrget that sathish...Anjali shocked ...AK explains abt his POV...says appa pecha keluma..pls understand...u should live with him...he is acting..he will die soon...Anjali,madhu elalrum shcoked...Anjali crying...Ak consoles anjali and says stop crying...learn to laugh...some more paasamalar dialogues...SleepyKudumabathoda aah aaha BGM la feelings vittings...

AK phone rings and CM on the line...CM says she wants to talk to him personally...AK says he will come there...CM hangs up the phone and vadai come sthee and give sthe baby to CM and says he is going out...very important work...CM tries to stop him..But vadai parandhu poitaru...

vasu's mummy visagam road la thaniya sirichukittu and pesikittu walking...(mental ellam aagala..thirundhitaangalaamDead)He road side freidn asks enna visagam ...orey happy?...Visa says josiyar vasu and amudha kku FN kku time kurichu kudutahru...adhaan iam so happy...Visagam aniyanathukku happy aa walking...en paiyanu kku FN nu ooru muzhukka sollikittu walking...(kizhinjudhu..indha amma veedu poi seradhukulla josiyar kudutha time mudiya pogudhu..)
oru amma kitta ninnu talking...she asks abt her marumagal..Visagam rombha yosanaiya ayes yes..my marumagal rombha nallava dhaan...andha amma's DIL listening to this conversation...Visagam leaves the place saying innoru naal continue pannalam...

Ak comes to CM's house...CM akssabt anjali..>Ak says she is happy...sollittu he gets up to leave...CM says adhu illai..i wnat to talk bt my personal probem...Says my problem is my purushan...Ak confused ...CM says u r like my annan...so i want to share with u...CM says Vadai is talking to some lady and a girl...Ak says naan edhum visarikanuma?..says vadai ya sandega padhatheenga...CM says no sandegam...but i feel he is having some problem..he is hiding something from me...and i want to know that...

Ak recalls Sneha's words...CM will one day come and fall at me feet...AK tells CM abt that...he says dont send vadai alone outside...wherever he goes..u give company to him...CM confused...Ak says he will help in all ways...CM goes in and brings the another thottil and shows it to AK...Ak asks why two?...CM says i asked abt this vadai ...but he gets angry and starts houting...Ak say he will talk to vadai...and he once again warns CM ..dont send vadai aoutside alone...Ak leaves and CM in thoughts...

Freeze..

Habbba...no Sneha..No beach...Tongue

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by rojapoooo - 28 April 2011 at 7:28am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

paramessaamanRenita571ZEESXY_SK_Carynnithyamkvatina

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Super fast updates Eclat.ClapClapClap

Varum aaana varaadhu madiri irukku

Baby kidarchirikku aana kidakkilai...ConfusedConfusedConfused

Monday blaming starteda???? Paavam CM.

Really she knows me Eclat, She added me as a friend in FB

Edited by kittykrishna - 25 April 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eclat

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks eclat..

achacho.. CM again lost the baby.. Now Kamini will be very careful..

how cum that nurse did not know CM was the real mother..

eclat

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat - hmm, antha pappa kku vidivu kaalam pOrakkaliyaa??
some more azhugai, veyiL le tharai le padukkanum...ennale mudiyalai intha kOdumai yai paarkka - Eclat and Nithya, vaanga ppa, we will go and rescue those kids - IF lounge le thangam pOle valarkkalaam

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desicpnkittykrishnasrimaeclat

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapooo

some more azhugai, veyiL le tharai le padukkanum...ennale mudiyalai intha kOdumai yai paarkka - Eclat and Nithya, vaanga ppa, we will go and rescue those kids - IF lounge le thangam pOle valarkkalaam

Thangam pOle means Ramyakrishnan pOle ?????????????LOLLOLLOL

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittykrishna

Originally posted by rojapooo

Thangam pOle means Ramyakrishnan pOle ?????????????LOLLOLLOL

Ramya Krishnan??/ No she will be another Roja Big smileBig smile

kittykrishna

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
@RP - IFla nammaLa pOla vaLarkkalaam... IFla Thangam pOla means as of now... amman aruL sErum nu thaan paadaNum, Thangam is on amman trip... anga vandhu konjam etti paarungO..

Vani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top