Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

By end of 16 days-Will consumate the marriage?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
No offense to some people who may end up disagreeing with me but I feel Guddu & Runjhun during the next 16 days is gonna be quite unpredictable even to the extent that I don't know whether they are gonna make love or not.  I know some people just cannot see them do this but  for some reason- I just can't quite put my finger on it, I don't find it so far fetched.  I do agree that my thinking is kinda twisted when it comes to these two characters.  It's weird because my thinking is usually not like this when it comes to onscreen pairings- Gunjhun is the exception.  What happens if within the next 16 days, they end up sharing the same bed    Two people making love to each is such a in the heat of the moment thing sometimes and sharing the same bed- this act would just bring them closer.  What happens if they both realize that they are seriously in love with eachother during these 16 days?  If they both realize this there is more of a chance making love would happen.  Making love to someone- some don't really think into the consequences of this action and they just act on impulse.  Runjhun really seems to think through things but unfortunately in reality, at times it is sometimes these type of girls who end up getting pregnant because they weren't really thinkin' too much before making love to the guy they're very much in love with.  It's like their brain glitched when it came to this particular actLOL.  For me, pretty much anything can happen in these 16 days.  I understand that people are not onto seeing the writers rush into things and I like a lot of viewers don't mind if they take their time in developing these 2 intriguing characters but the writing may end up being surprising (I'm specifically thinkin' of them consumating their marriage sometime during the next 16 says) but the writers of this show usually do make sense in what we see on the show.  This show doesn't really have senseless writing.  Maybe they make love on the last day he stays at PN- this happens in my fan fiction, "The Symbol of Our Love- Ch. 1" (located in the Guddu & Runjhun ka Bhagowala Corner) but I'm pretty sure I posted this up before this challenge business started on the show.  I usually imagine Guddu finding out Runjhun is pregnant after he moves out of the Pandey house.  Once he finds out about this he decides to move back to PN.  I will confess that I seem to crave more for Gunjhun touches than some people (I guess part of the reason as to why this the case is because most of Gunjhun fan fiction takes place while Runjhun is pregnant with her & Guddu's daughter and after she is born so by this these times they are definately touching eachother more often)  and  I don't mind if Guddu and Runjhun do end up making love to eachother before the 16 days are up as long as it makes sense that they're doing it in the first place.  They didn't end up making love during the suhaag raat because it wouldn't have made sense for them to do this at that time in their relationship and both of them just didn't want to go through w/this act at that time.  I don't feel that it's a guarantee that they just won't consumate the marrage before the 16 days end &  I'm not gonna guarantee they're gonna not have the urge to consumate the marriage as well.  Besides, Guddu & Runjhun are not the easiest to characters to readLOL.  Guddu already felt like he was getting carried away when during the suhaag raatLOL   Ok ok, of course it's not like he was seriously thinkin' about makin' love to her at the time but her beauty was definately candy to his eyesLOL.  Anyways, what happens if he gets carried away and she gets seduced by him? (me & the questions swarming in my mind when it comes to them doing this act, oh GodLOL)  There's more of a chance this would happen now then before in their marriage- the bathroom scene where she didn't end keeping a close watch on the running water for example.   Wow, I have seriously been goin' on & on about Gunjhun doing the deedLOL  

~ Please feel free to reply to what I posted above.  

Edited by edabella - 24 April 2011 at 4:04am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

trish1karankritika27Aginaya69ljcruzmonalidpgauranitaishanak.hotPrabhkallukshre25LoveGuddu-Ishana-_SK_sur001CavingIn-Nirvana-tehzeeb25OmaRamdass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "By end of 16 days-Will consumate the marriage?" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Very nice - i also believe that they will sleep together before the challenge is up but i believe that Runjhun will regret after because they havent confessed to loving each other so she will think that he used her or cheated her or something around those lines.
The worst scenario for me is if he does it under the influence of alcohol- that will be devastating.
Anyway i will write more a bit later as i now got up from sleep- too much late liming LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpLoveGuddugauranitaishanak.hotPrabhkallusur001tehzeeb25

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
It's food for thought Naveena,...i am among thepeople who do not want this to happen but as everyone in this forum repeatedly say our beloved GunJun areunpredictable...the writers till now have done a fantastic job of keeping us hooked...am expecting them to do the same...it may happenin the heat of a moment as you said...also you are absolutely right about the most sensible of people doing most insensible ofthingsLOL...but if this does happen...to borrow Gardes's words "God help the female population of this forum"

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpBlossom10shanak.hotLoveGudduPrabhkallurani2007sur001OmaRamdasstehzeeb25

niya_s

niya_s

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
reservedBig smile I'll SO be back to give my opinions . Just have to finish some chores before my mom goes all crazy on meLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotLoveGudduOmaRamdass

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I want it to happen but not so fast..I mean like on the last night they both might lose control and consumate their marriage and then a mth or so afterwards he might find out Runjhun is pregnant.But still i dnt think he would leave Runjhun after they consumate their marriage.Or he might find out about Runjhun's pregnancy (after he leaves) and question her chastity
and then be like "ek minute...kya yeh bachcha mera hai?" Runjhun will just probably silently say "haan..." and idk Guddu's reaction

Edited by NaiiNa1 - 24 April 2011 at 10:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotsur001

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hmm...I won't say I have not thought about it...in fact there is very little of anything else I thinkBlushingEmbarrassed
Frankly I don't think they will consummate so soon...In the last epi when Runjhun asked him to choose her place, he told her she can sleep on the bed and he will sleep on the floor. Runjhun's expressions were a mixture of anger, irritation and a bit of disappointment as well...I don't know if she liked the fact that their sleeping arrangement was going to be seperate beds until forseeable future. I don't think they will consummate until there is some incident which brings out Runjhun's feelings for Guddu. I think by the end of these 16 days, Runjhun will start getting a feeling of losing him. She would not know if he is staying or going and she might blame herself for not giving her 100% to this marriage.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Sshanak.hotedabellaLoveGuddu-Ishana-sur001CavingInOmaRamdass

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I suppose it could happen b4 the 30 days are up..

I hope it doesn't...and pregnancy seems too early at this stage of the story..Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotLoveGuddusur001OmaRamdass

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
As Nidha Said...I am also not with the idea of conssumation atleast now...It will be  early as the story is going on...they are still waiting for the thirty days to end...to see who wins...
                                 Consummation is the high point of a story if you are not believing me then ask Bhavni as the regular viewer of Pavitra Rishta ...she will tell you...and leave the story ...in real life also it would be too early...I still cant understand how arranged married couples conssumate at their first night without knowing each other very well ...They should first know each other and cater all the demands of a marriage then only conssumation will come as matter of fact...See I besides Bhagonwali ...i love Geet and still waiting when they will consummate but I am not eager to see their first night much coz their romance is not letting me to think about it...So i will just say wait for the fruit to get rippen...a ripe fruit will give more taste then an unmatured fruit...
                           I know its not your fault...from the first day onwards you have dreamt about their daughter and for daughter CON is needed...Wink

Edited by sur001 - 24 April 2011 at 2:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpLoveGuddushanak.hotOmaRamdass

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.