Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
oye balle balle...
yaar 8th june...
thanks a lot...hopefully nw i'll be able to make some banners with free mind..all d best for exams hun..
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
best of luck swwett ..
will miss u :(
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Best of luck on those exams di!
Will miss you!
And the date actually works better for me now as I had an exam on the 6th. So thanks!
jaisiyaram thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

Best of luck on those exams di!
Will miss you!
And the date actually works better for me now as I had an exam on the 6th. So thanks!

Going to see some magic again!
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jaisiyaram

Going to see some magic again!

Yeah, everyone is going to participate in it! Aap bhi kijiye! And agar siggy nahi banani hai, toh come up with a slogan. We want all of the mytho ppl here!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You guys, if it's ok I'll unsticky this for a while since the contest has been postponed? Like 2 weeks prior to the new date I'll put it up again as a reminder.
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiii my lovellyyy people...how you all doing???hope everything is fine with everyone hun! Missing me????😉
Only i know much frustrating it is when all mm people are done with examz and i am still stuck with them...grrr...
Anyways i came here to drop a quick reminder to everyone about this contest...it has already been delayed sooo much i hope it gets over by the latest deadline decided heheeeheee...as i said earlier those who have submitted their entries ealier can anytime send new entries before d last date if they want any changes...but if you are doing that then i would request to you make it clear finally which entries you want me to consider...and all those my lovellyyy friends who have not yet tried their hands on this contest please come forward and participate...m asking again as this is a closed forum contest no outsiders will be allowed. ... M sorry m posting some individual replies here...i know this is not the right place but i dont have time right now to visit other threads...plz bear with me... Lola didi maaf karna 🤣

@Lola n Janu di..
Thanks alot guyz for those awesome comments in my lounge...will reply them when i'll return to my Ayodhya(MM)...Am still in the Pushpak vimaan on my way back...it will take max 9days now...lolzzz 🤣
Hey guyz need ur help... can you plz inform the new members of mm about this contest?

@Mina...
Thanks alot dear...m glad you liked your request but honestly i was not satisfied with it...i thought the previous bharat milaap request which i made for you came out much better than the last one hainaaa?? Will def remake it fr u or if u want will make ur suggestions first once m back :D

@Pari di...
thank youuu sooo much di for posting the update in my style...reallyyy loved it...that was sooo sweeet of you :-* :-*
Glad you liked the banner hun..will make the other banner asap... ;-)

@Gunia,Aishu,Debi di n Vedo...
Hey folks whats up???? Missing me naa???heheheee... Aishu n Debi di ur entries are still pending...kuch karo... :D

@Swati...
m sooo sorrryyy sweetheart really felt bad yar i wasnt able to wish you on your birthday :( :( Havent opened your treat pm yet...first i have to arrange a belated party fr you ;-);-);-);-)

@everyone ::
guyz how many of you watching the retelecast of ASR?"???M just loving it...yaaayyy old gold days r back hehe...

One more thing i have 50+unread pm's wil get back to them slowly :)

Thats all folks..
Catch you all later...
God Bless all...

Deepika.
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yippeee deeps ka post after a long time ...
Miss u 🤗 and no thanks
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Love u pari di...jst came back as i realised i missed a msg fr PREET n URMILA sorrryyy guyzzz exam time naaa maaf karna...but how r u both doing???? Prepared for this contest??? Chalo will talk tomoro after examz...bbbyyyeee love u all...
Dpka1415 thumbnail

@Lola ::  dear plz make this a sticky topic if possible ... as the we are heading towards the deadline for submitting entries :)