Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Hey friends it's entirely my pleasure to invite you all to the first ever BANNER & SLOGAN CONTEST for our own Devotional Junction on Mythological Masti - BHAKTI LOUNGE !
DancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingParty

Since we have a lot of talented and creative people having literary and/or siggy making skills ... i thought of conducting this contest ... EmbarrassedWinkAnother reason is of course that WE NEED A BANNER & SLOGAN for BL... CoolLOL
And I am expecting everyone to be a part of this contest ... come on folks !
SHOW YOUR JALWA !! LOL

Okkk first and the foremost rule of this contest is ...
ONLY THE MEMBERS OF MYTHOLOGICAL MASTI
CAN TAKE PART IN THIS !

NO OUTSIDERS PLZ !

(Don't get me wrong... I just want our own members to show their skills.. thats it !
Nothing personal Wink)

I hope Lola (OUR NEWLY APPOINTED TEACHER JI) is not angry with me as i started a parallel contest to the banner contest already in process .. sorryyy didiii bura na maan na.. LOLWinkLOL

|| RULES ||

Star Each participant can submit max. 3 banners & 5 slogans.

StarThose who are willing to take part in the contest MUST submit atleast one slogan and submission of banner is entirely optional as there are members who are not into siggy making.

Star The banner MUST be of size 500x250 and should be NON-ANIMATED. It should have the text : Welcome to BHAKTI LOUNGE.
Please don't add any other text in the banner. You DONT have to put your slogan entry on your banner... Slogan is to be submitted separately.

Star Please don't add your copyright on the banners otherwise the banners will be disqualified without notice.

Star There's no rule in inclusion of number of pictures in the banner but please dont include pictures from the mythological shows ...
ONLY GODS & GODDESSES ! And you all know where you can find these pictures... in BL itself LOL or if you want you can google them i dont have any prob ! EmbarrassedBig smile

CLICK HERE for pictures !

Star The slogan can be either in HINDI or ENGLISH. The slogan should be on the Bhakti Lounge itself.. expressing either the activities we have in BL or the purpose of having BL in this forum.

Star The slogan must not be a long one.. Should be a one liner but if you want more then Max. of 2lines..
In other words "SHORTER THE BETTER !" WinkBig smile

Star You have to pm your entries to dpka1415... hey thats me ! Day DreamingROFL
Don't post your entries(banners as well as slogans) directly here in this thread...otherwise they won't be counted..

LAST DATE :: 5th May, 2011
Revised LAST DATE :: 8th June, 2011 (Page3)

I hope if made everything clear in the rules ... but still if there is any SHANKA(Doubt !)... hmm ... what to do then ... ?? Confused
JUST PM ME !!
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Am always at your service ... will try to respond you asap!

Hope you have great time here !
ohhh one more thing .. if are interested plz drop a post here .. Wink

Thanks !!

Edited by Dpka1415 - 03 June 2011 at 1:14am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

varshas96Debipriya-Swetha-Amor.ShivangBuchUrmila11arun-deeps...PARiNA...Vishakha_SakhiDeadDevil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~|| BHAKTI LOUNGE ||::bAnNeR & sLoGaN cOnTeSt~*~" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged

ji bilkul banayege chaye haar jayen ... LOL

I hope Lola (OUR NEWLY APPOINTED TEACHER JI) is not angry with me as i started a parallel contest to the banner contest already in process .. sorryyy didiii bura na maan na.. LOLWinkLOL

ROFL

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 24 April 2011 at 8:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Will def participate!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
So going to take part! Thanks for organizing! :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Urmila11

Goldie

Urmila11

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Hi everyone! will try to take part & send slogan, but am thinking to send banner too, Embarrassed I know I make very very bad sigs, & really afraid to send my work with all of yours gorgeous creations Embarrassed but will do it for my dear BL Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
yyyaaayyy heat is ON !!
glad too see you guyz !
TEACHER JI kaha ho??LOL
and others plzzz come soon ...Ermm

thanks guyz for making this a sticky post !Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaVishakha_Sakhi

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Teacherji class mein late aaye to uska koi dand hota hai kya Confused hope not! count me in!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Swetha-Urmila11Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Teacherji class mein late aaye to uska koi dand hota hai kya Confused hope not! count me in!!!

ROFL waaahhh !! sach me kaliyug hai ... teacher hi late ... waise dand hum log decide kar lenge Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaVishakha_Sakhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top