VideoMix

Jiya's VM World||MayUr VM (Bodyguard) P16 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 17

Alisha-2887

Goldie

Alisha-2887

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Beautiful VM Jiya

Thanks for the pm Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jiya's VM World||MayUr VM (Bodyguard) P16 (Page 16)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--jiya--

IF-Rockerz

--jiya--

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Jiyaaa.. Can u plzzz make Mayur VMs for me on "Teri Meri-Reprise from movie Bodyguard" and "Tera hi bas hona chahoon- Haunted 3D" ???? Plzzz =]

Bidzyyy!!! Aapka hukum sar aakhon parLOL of course I will make them for youEmbarrassed.. par kab.. ye pata nahiConfused.. but i'll try my best to make them asapEmbarrassed

_Bidzie_

--jiya--

IF-Rockerz

--jiya--

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Well, hmm.. this little thing had been lying unfinished in my lappy I don't know since whenD'oh.. so, when I found this today and I was hell bored of just lying on my bed and staring at the ceilingDead, I decided to finish it off Big smile.. 

and of course.. to all of those who thought I had disappeared in thin airShocked.. don't be so much in peace dear.. main abhi bhi yahin hoonLOL.. I'm just in a bit of hibernation you can sayWinkLOL

So.. about the VM.. This song was requested by my filmy friend BidushyCool, jisse main pyaar se bidzzyy kehti hoonLOL, and I am sure she's forgotten about it by nowOuch.. BidzzyHug.. I'm sooo sorry for being so awfully late Ouch and this is not even up to the mark..Cry.. warna main kehti isse apne FFs pe mere missing comments ki place de doEmbarrassed.. 

anyways, ab jaisa bhi haConfusedi.. here it isErmm..

Disclaimer: No Copyright Infringement intended. I own nothing but my creativity here.

HeartHeart..
~jiya~

P.S. @niki - I didn't take strain while making it.. it was already 90% done.. I just finished it today.. so don't glareTongue

P.S. 2 - I just came to know, it's Maria's birthdayBig smile.. so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIAHug

HeartHeart..
~jiya~

Edited by --jiya-- - 07 October 2011 at 11:49am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahcutiepie12SujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92love.mayurarti.Perk...-Ayesshhaa-..Faria.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN---Ruchi--Payal-15_Bidzie_.SA.Silent.Dreamer

.Perk.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Perk.

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Reserved !!!Embarrassed
*Edited*

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Heart this was just so freaking intense !! I loved it loved loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh this was seriously mindblowing!! Heart

do keep making more often !! Heart

PS- I dont belive you Stern Smile on "I didnt strain myself" part Stern Smile

love yaaa take careee Hug

Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 08 October 2011 at 11:15am

--jiya--

love.mayurarti

IF-Rockerz

love.mayurarti

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
M.I.N.D.B.L.O.W.I.N.G.
n Happy Birthday Maria

--jiya--

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Wait .. let me laugh at first LOL .. No no! I'm not laughing watching your VM .. I'm laughing cause you STILL remember to make it, whereas, I have forgotten about this request a long ago ROFL .. Okay, now, seriously, thanks a lot for making it specially on my request Embarrassed .. You are late, but that's okayApprove .. I forgive you cause the VM is just SUPERBLY AWESOME Star .. Sacchi mein, agar yeh up to the mark nahi hai toh I wonder what's the definition of 'up to the mark' TongueLOL .. 

JiyaaaHug.. I swear, this is one of the best VMs of MayurStar.. The track [Mayur separation and reunion] you have chosen for this song goes so PERFECT Thumbs Up .. You have beautifully presented the pain of Mayur in it Clap .. Everything in the VM has come out simply in the BEST wayStar.. The most AMAZING thing I felt is how you have described the whole Mayur journeyHeart, esp their Season 1 story in that little music at the beginning and then their reunion during the whole songEmbarrassed.. The effect and the synchronization of the scenes and the music were PERFECT as well Star .. I felt as if I'm actually watching a songBig smile.. So from me, 100/10 StarStarLOL .. & Happy Birthday Maria diiBig smile..

P.S. - I hope my comment has brought a huge smile on your face Big smile ..

P.P.S. - Now I also hope to see your comment on my new Mayur FF .. Like toh press kar diya par comment kaun karega? Evil Smile

P.P.P.S. - I'm your filmy friend Bidushy whom  you pyaar se call Bidzy .. Aww how sweet HeartLOL 

P.P.P.P.S.- I seriously love you .. *hugs* Hug

P.P.P.P.P.S. - Say CHEESE .. Big smile 

P.P.P.P.P.P.S. - Don't disappear again Evil Smile .. ByeHugHeart

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 07 October 2011 at 9:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya--.Perk.--Ruchi--drfizaahmedSilent.Dreamer.SA.

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
wao jiya ji...
u know whn ever i use to listen this song i only  imagine MN on it...
the moments u have taken are my the most favt among all MN track...

i sumhow adore there sepration, pain n then agin togetherness more thn any track...
such a perfect song with such perfect..work...
lovly yaar...
i have watched it alteast 4 time now im going to again..its amazing..
thnku for this

--jiya--

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
first things first , Jiya welcome back.
you came back with a bang girl.
awesome VM, loved it very much.

PS- how much time for your hibernation to end btw???LOLLOL

Edited by shubhsArti - 07 October 2011 at 9:18pm