Mythological Masti

Puttaparti's Sathya Sai Baba passes away! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 25

lakshmi_SG

Goldie

lakshmi_SG

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
It is indeed a huge loss for his followers from not only India but also all over the world. Even though I am from AP I could not have the chance to see him. I shall respect him for his service to the down trodden poor people. I was stunned to know abt the services being rendered by Satya Sai Trust to the poor people. They are offering free studies, free operations ( not even a penny they will charge ) and adapting poor children and depositing some fixed amount till they complete their studies. These are only few among the vast services they are rendering.

In Anantapur district, AP  ( where Puttaparthi is there )  if people are getting drinking water that is only due to satya sai.Satya Sai has made so many good deeds what a govt could not make it.

He is a great humanitarian and I respect him alot for that.

Today happens to be the birthday of my fav cricketer Sachin, he is in Hyderabad for the IPL match. I think after match he has started for Puttaparthy in a special flight from Hyderabad.

Edited by lakshmi_SG - 24 April 2011 at 11:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyapiya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Puttaparti's Sathya Sai Baba passes away! (Page 5)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
RIP Sai Baba.

richi_rids

Groupbie

richi_rids

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
may his soul rest in peace

nyctophilia

IF-Sizzlerz

nyctophilia

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
May His Soul Rest in Peace...

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
It's really sad to know about his demise !!! More than a religious later Satya Sai Baba was known for his social work and for dedicating his life for helping and improve the lives of the poor and needy !!! God Bless You Soul Baba !!! R.I.P

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
RIP Sai Baba

Bubbles2k4

Bubbles2k4

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Forever in our hearts.. Sathya Sai Baba! Rest in Peace!

-KimSungHyun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KimSungHyun-

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
RIP.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.