Mythological Masti

Puttaparti's Sathya Sai Baba passes away! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 25

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I am not liking how his body is being kept till Wednesday morning for last visits by his bhakts, CMs, Ministers and other personalities. We should understand that a soul never waits for anyone. And the soul departs as soon as it leaves the body. We should not trouble his body like this. People should be attached to the person who has left and not the body. As Gita says, the body for a soul is like the clothes that we wear... we wear them one day and take them off the next. Same for the soul. It enters one body and leaves it when the time comes. Hence, really the antim sanskar should be done ASAP. I do understand and respect the sadness of the devotees and others but we should think about the one who left us as well.. sighs.. Just my thoughts.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Aurora.lakshmi_SGAfflatus.ScatteredCastlehindu4lyf

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Puttaparti's Sathya Sai Baba passes away! (Page 4)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Afflatus.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lakshmi_SG

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Its truly a great and huge loss for not only India but the whole world.

Sri Satya Sai Baba has really helped our family a lot. After my uncle's death in 2003 my Grandparents were shattered, Because my uncle died at a very young age of 27, even i was in a very critical condition. The doctors could save me, but not my uncle. My grandparents lost faith and hope, it was one of our close family friend who took them to a Sri Satya Sai Baba Ashram in Kerala. They worshiped him and went to Puttaparti to meet him, they put before him all their problems and grievances, and today if my Grandparents are living with a smile on their face its only because of Sri Sai Baba. Me and my family owe a lot to him.

May his soul RIP.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lakshmi_SG-Nirvana-

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

it is very sad news . i still cant believe that sathya  sai baba is not with is us. im not his  follower, but im shirdi sai baba's follower. One day i had a dream, where shirdi sai baba and sathya sai baba open a door a bless me. since that moment i become his devotee. May he rest in peace. The world has lost a great person.

Flowers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-PKYEK100lakshmi_SG

-Nirvana-

IF-Rockerz

-Nirvana-

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

It's a sad thing,but we must not be sad because Baba has gone to Heaven where he belongs, he's at rest and he's no  longer in pain,he taught us lessons,we must must instill in our values,he is with our fellow forms of God,Jesus,Allah and Ram and he will be returnig back to  earth for us soon ...     

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

WE SHALL REMEMBER YOUR WORDS

Edited by zeetvlover842 - 24 April 2011 at 11:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl2Infofan

ScatteredCastle

IF-Dazzler

ScatteredCastle

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
We all know, wherever you are... you're in a better place than you were in! May you keep on showering your blessings to us! 

We shall miss you, baba! May your soul rests in peace. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl2

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
that is really sad news ! 

May his soul rest in peace 

desigirl2

Goldie

desigirl2

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hey Bhagwan! I wasn't a devotee but Satya Sai baba was truly devoted in my family. My dad's side believed in him fully and hearing this lose I can only imagine what my family back in india must be going through! Satya Sai baba, u were a great great soul and thankyou for everything that you did. You will always be in our hearts and memories! Sai ram.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.