Mythological Masti

Puttaparti's Sathya Sai Baba passes away! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 25

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
What a terrible loss. May his soul rest in peace.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyapiya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Puttaparti's Sathya Sai Baba passes away! (Page 3)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
May his soul rest in peace.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyapiya

priyapiya

IF-Dazzler

priyapiya

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Devotees begin last 'darshan' of Sai Baba

Puttapurthi: Thousands lined up at Prashanti Nilayam in this pilgrim town for a last 'darshan' of spiritual leader Sathya Sai Baba, who died om Sunday. The devotees, including top politicians, bureaucrats and celebrities began entering Baba's ashram around 7 pm to pay their last respects. With folded hands, the devotees, mainly VIPs, were seen passing by the body of Baba in Sai Kulwant Hall.

Though Baba's face was covered when Andhra Pradesh governor ESL Narashiman and chief minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy paid their last respects at the hospital, it was not covered at Prashanti Nilayam.

The body was wrapped in saffron-coloured cloth. The body was kept in glass casket with a huge portrait installed towards the head. Sathya Sai Central Trust members, close relatives and disciples of Baba and top officials were sitting around the casket while devotees were allowed to have a glimpse of the spiritual leader from a distance.

Thousands of common devotees from different parts of India, and even abroad, lined up outside Prashanti Nilayam, waiting for their turn to enter and have last darshan of the godman. Police had to repeatedly use force to control the crowd. Some women said they were waiting for four to five hours without food and water.

Edited by priyagurung - 24 April 2011 at 9:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lakshmi_SGSidda8

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
May his soul rest in peace. I, Myself and my family are devotees of Sathya Sai Baba. I went to see him in Andhra Pradesh at age thirteen and I still remember that precious moment. My sister and I were not allowed to enter his Mandir because we were not wearing a salwar kameez but we were fortunate to see him twice because he came to greet everyone outside. I was overjoyed to see his divine presence with my own eyes. There were numerous police officers surrounding him for protection and I remember gazing at a Caucasian family dressed in Indian clothing and praying to him. I was astonished that people from different ethnic backgrounds worshiped him. He has now joined our gods and he will continue to do good for everyone wherever he may be.

Edited by Sidda8 - 24 April 2011 at 9:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lakshmi_SGpriyapiyahindu4lyf

cricketfan1

cricketfan1

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
He has always urged us not to get too attached to the physical form as its not going to last forever...Though the loss of his physical form is huge for us mere humans, He SHALL continue to live through His teachings...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGhindu4lyf

RADEV1000

Goldie

RADEV1000

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
God has taken Him into his laps...may His soul rest in peace there for eva...
My heartfelt regards to His followers n Devotees may be He would be no more with us Physically  but the Love n works for Humar being made him immortal ... he will be there within every Devotees Heart... Bodily presence dosen't matter always... The aatma cant be Destroyed .. n he would be there always...so let us all pray 4 Him... 4 his peace n for  His New life which he gonna live in Heaven...where there is no pain ..no trouble  there only peace ...

In His memory...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lakshmi_SGSidda8

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I've always been a devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba but my family were also devotees of Sathya Sai Baba and it is a true loss to the nation that he is no more. Unfortunately, I was not fortunate enough to meet him but I am glad there are some people over here who did get that opportunity.

He's helped many people not just in India but all over the world by setting up ashrams, education institutes plus much more.

May his soul rest in peace.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lakshmi_SGSidda8Infofan

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I felt very very very sad and even cried bcoz in our family there is very very very deep and firm believe in Lord RadhaKrishna, SitaRam, ParvatiShiv and Sai Baba ji. And therefore Satya Sai was very dear to us too... it's very sad =( But may god bless his soul and may he get God's abode.. I want thank him for all the work he has done for humanity! RIP!!! You will be remembered always!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGSidda8

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.