Mythological Masti

Puttaparti's Sathya Sai Baba passes away! (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 25

Page 1 Page 24
Page   of 25

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirma1

baba,, U have gone and it is still unbelievable,,,,, we are like orphan without U...Baba I will try my best to follow your principle in my entire life... Om sai Ram!

Be patient and keep praying for Prema Sai blessings.
I am sure by the age of 5 he would be pretty well known then. so we are looking at 13 to 20 years hence.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Afflatus.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Puttaparti's Sathya Sai Baba passes away! (Page 25)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Where our Avatar walked will continue to be a place of pilgrimage and may we be able to visit it in every life time.
As we sit in the temples and the halls, again we will see our Baba slowly walking and smiling at everyone.
Initially when I first met swami I wanted to capture Him in my heart and tried very hard to do it. Finally through His grace I got the blessing.
Swami had a very strong magnetic personality which could easily draw us and still of our minds. Though it may seem that He is absent we can still see Him with a little faith, love and patience. He now lives in our hearts forever.

Om Sai Ram

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afflatus.

Afflatus.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lori.

Originally posted by Summer3

Where our Avatar walked will continue to be a place of pilgrimage and may we be able to visit it in every life time.
As we sit in the temples and the halls, again we will see our Baba slowly walking and smiling at everyone.
Initially when I first met swami I wanted to capture Him in my heart and tried very hard to do it. Finally through His grace I got the blessing.
Swami had a very strong magnetic personality which could easily draw us and still of our minds. Though it may seem that He is absent we can still see Him with a little faith, love and patience. He now lives in our hearts forever.

Om Sai Ram

The expirience must be amazing.My mother always tells me about the charismatic personality of Sai Baba,how magnetic he wasEmbarrassed

Yes there would be singer and dancers performing but the devotees would be turning their face and staring a Baba instead. It was only natural like metal attracted to the magnet, we were quite helpless. Often prasadam and laddus etc would be distributed to all, and swami too would personally serve with the volunteers. sometimes food etc would be distributed.
His love was only for the devotees and nothing for himself for he ate only once a day and even that he hardly tasted. Mentally he would communicate with many and sometimes even overseas. Distance was no barrier to Him.
He spoke volumes in his quiet silence.
Baba's physical frame was was only for the sake of His devotees, and Himself was far beyond all barriers. I still feel the same presense eventhough He is not physically on earth. His watchful eyes does not blink. they had a beautiful bright glow.
Of course some of the devotees behaved in strange ways, but then such is the world. One day okay and the next day crazy.
Swami never cared about quantity he only cared for quality of deveotees.LOL
He discussed with each person according to their own mental or spiritual capacity.

Edited by Summer3 - 05 July 2011 at 3:09am

Afflatus.

Afflatus.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
As Baba used to say "Where can He go?" He will always be with us as long as we remember.

Afflatus.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.