Mythological Masti

Puttaparti's Sathya Sai Baba passes away! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 3 Page 25

Afflatus.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK100priyapiya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Puttaparti's Sathya Sai Baba passes away! (Page 2)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Thank you for this thread.

Although I wasn't too much aware of Sri Sai Baba & although I wasn't a devotee, I was aware of all that he did for us. Today, really is a sad say indeed for many all across the world. May his soul rest in peace. He may be physically away from us now, but he will always remain in everyone's hearts. He'll continue to guide us along the right path. He hasn't gone anywhere. The only difference will be that we won't be able to see him. But he will very well be there for all that believe in him.

I just feel so bad for Sachin. I literally cried when I got the news. Sachin is a true devotee of Sri Sai Baba. And the worst thing that could have happened was exactly what happened. He was even planning on canceling his birthday celebrations & his IPL match to pray for Sri Sai Baba. Broken Heart We all (Sachin fans) were so excited for his birthday and wanted him to celebrate lavishly especially after his WC victory. Poor Sachin. Won't be celebrating his birthday this year when we all wanted him to celebrate it the most! :( He must be shattered by this news. :(((

Everyone must remember all the great deeds Sri Sai Baba did for us. He may be gone, but will never be forgotten.

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 24 April 2011 at 9:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lakshmi_SGveil_of_rosespriyapiyaAfflatus.

Afflatus.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyapiya

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the thread. I'm requesting a GM to make it global; after that I request the thread starter not to edit the first post because then it will come down again.

I pray for all the devotees who lost their spiritual inspiration today, that their faith remains strong even after this loss.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK100Afflatus.

Afflatus.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Sachin lets birthday pass in grief over Sai Baba

:(:(

Hyderabad, April 24 (IANS) Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar Sunday let his 38th birthday pass without any celebrations as he was grieving over the demise of Sathya Sai Baba.

The Mumbai Indians captain, a staunch devotee of Baba, however, played the match against Deccan Chargers in the Indian Premier League at Rajiv Gandhi cricket stadium.

He remained inside his hotel room through the day and was reportedly glued to the television watching the sad scenes in Puttaparthi.

Sachin ventured out of his room only in the evening to leave for the stadium.

He led his team to victory against Deccan Chargers, much to the delight of his fans who were looking forward to see him in action on his birthday.

The little master, however, was not in the best of form. Expecting a big hundred, the jam-packed stadium was disappointed when Sachin got out for 28.

This being Sachin's first birthday after the World Cup win, the management of Mumbai Indians and the officials of the Hyderabad Cricket Association (HCA) had made grand plans to celebrate the occasion in the hotel.

However, Sachin had conveyed to them Saturday that he will have no celebrations in view of Baba's critical condition.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmik-Swetha-lakshmi_SG

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
RIP..
May his soul rest in peace..
He was such a divine soul.. Nd always wrked for the betterment of our country...
His loss is indeed a great loss for our country!!:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SG

--jiya--

IF-Rockerz

--jiya--

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
...may his soul rest in peace...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.