Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Bhagwan! I wasn't a devotee but Satya Sai baba was truly devoted in my family. My dad's side believed in him fully and hearing this lose I can only imagine what my family back in india must be going through! Satya Sai baba, u were a great great soul and thankyou for everything that you did. You will always be in our hearts and memories! Sai ram.
lakshmi_SG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is indeed a huge loss for his followers from not only India but also all over the world. Even though I am from AP I could not have the chance to see him. I shall respect him for his service to the down trodden poor people. I was stunned to know abt the services being rendered by Satya Sai Trust to the poor people. They are offering free studies, free operations ( not even a penny they will charge ) and adapting poor children and depositing some fixed amount till they complete their studies. These are only few among the vast services they are rendering.

In Anantapur district, AP  ( where Puttaparthi is there )  if people are getting drinking water that is only due to satya sai.Satya Sai has made so many good deeds what a govt could not make it.

He is a great humanitarian and I respect him alot for that.

Today happens to be the birthday of my fav cricketer Sachin, he is in Hyderabad for the IPL match. I think after match he has started for Puttaparthy in a special flight from Hyderabad.

Edited by lakshmi_SG - 13 years ago
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
May His Soul Rest in Peace...
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's really sad to know about his demise !!! More than a religious later Satya Sai Baba was known for his social work and for dedicating his life for helping and improve the lives of the poor and needy !!! God Bless You Soul Baba !!! R.I.P
Bubbles2k4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Forever in our hearts.. Sathya Sai Baba! Rest in Peace!

vinitasinha thumbnail
I 2 m a gr8 devotee of him.may his soul get peace.
priyapiya thumbnail
Sachin mourns Sathya Sai Baba's death

Hyderabad: Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar was a sad man on his 38th birthday on Sunday as spiritual guru Satya Sai Baba passed away this morning. Tendulkar, who landed in Hyderabad late last night with wife Anjali and two kids, was confined to his room at the Grand Kakatiya hotel.

"He did not even have breakfast. No one was allowed to enter his room," a hotel manager told PTI.

There was speculation since yesterday that the Mumbai Indians captain would not celebrate his birthday in view of Baba''s health condition. News of Baba''s demise this morning apparently came as a shock to Tendulkar.

A ''Do Not Disturb'' sign was hung on his hotel room door since the news of Baba''s demise came and Tendulkar did not even meet his teammates, the hotel manager said. Only Mumbai Indians owner Tina Ambani was said to have met Tendulkar and consoled him.

Mumbai Indians will take on Deccan Chargers in an IPL match match at the Hyderabad International Cricket Stadium this evening but it is not yet clear whether Tendulkar will play the match.

None of the Mumbai Indians players or officials could be contacted for a comment.

Edited by priyagurung - 13 years ago
kchaims thumbnail
Its really a sad news.
I hope all his devotees get the courage to face this.
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

B-town celebs mourn Sathya Sai Baba's death

Sathya Sai Baba More Pics
Bollywood stars, filmmakers and designers joined thousands of devotees in India and abroad in expressing grief at the death of spiritual leader Sathya Sai Baba Sunday.

Sathya Sai Baba died after a prolonged illness in Andhra Pradesh's Puttaparthi town at the age of 85.

Bollywood too has offered condolences to followers of Satya Saibaba who passed on Sunday morning. Actor Amitabh Bachchan tweeted, ''Very sad to hear of the passing of Satya Sai baba ..sent me 'vibhuti' at the time of Coolie accident.On getting well visited him.

Anupam too tweeted, ''Sathya Sai Baba had millions of followers all over the world. Their faith in him held them together. May God give them strength.''

Riteish Deshmukh who had met Satya Saibaba said, '' He was a man who spread love and helped the needy. Had the privilege of meeting him and spending some time with him a few times. His invaluable guidance will be cherished for a life time.''

Playback singer Asha Bhosale said, '' I will not term it as death but  Samadhi. Satya Saibaba did a lot of good work helped poor people build hospitals. He was a good man who did a lot for society my condolences to his followers.''

"Sai Baba RIP. My condolences to all his followers," actor R. Madhavan posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.

Actor Rana Daggubati tweeted: "RIP...Sathya Sai Baba. My condolences to all his followers."

"Just heard that Baba left his body...my heart bleeds for his followers..my sincere condolences," director Ram Gopal Varma said.

Director and producer Madhur Bhandarkar's post read: "Sad to hear about the demise of Sathya Sai Baba. He was an inspiration for many. Such an enlightened soul."

Delhi-based designer Arpan Vohra said he felt blessed that he had earlier got a chance to go to Puttaparthi and seek Sai Baba's blessings.

"Jai Satya Sai Baba. God Bless his soul. I had the honour of going to Puttaparthi with my family to seek his blessings and met him. It was great to receive vibhuthi (sacred ashes) from him. He will be remembered for his noble deeds," he told.

Designer Varija Bajaj said: "May his message live and guide us forever."

Hyderabad-based designer Abhi Jain said: "I am speechless and don't know how to react as this news came as a thunderstorm for me."

Accessory designer Sonal Chavan says she will keep a fast for the whole day as a mark of respect.

"I was a big follower of the person and it's an unfortunate truth to accept. I will be keeping a fast for the whole day and plan not to take even a sip of water," she said.

"What a coincidence. Today is the birth anniversary of one of best cricketers of the world and on the other hand, we lost our spiritual guru. This news has came as a shock for me and I am blank," Kolkata-based designer Joy Mitra said, referring to the 38th birthday of Sachin Tendulkar Sunday.

Mumbai-based model Aryan Baruah said: "May his soul rest in peace and God bless him forever."

Sai Baba, revered by millions in India and abroad, was suffering from multi-organ dysfunction. He breathed his last at 7.40 a.m. Sunday at the Sathya Sai super-speciality hospital in Puttaparthi, where he was admitted March 28 with cardiac problems.

His body will be kept at Prashanti Nilayam - his ashram in Puttaparthi - for two days to enable devotees to have a "last darshan".

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May his soul rest  in peace..Baba you may have left all of us physically but not spiritually..you are always wid us and will be forever..

I've seen you only 3times in all my lfe but wenever i saw you either real or on TV some kind of peace i used to get..
you are a true epitome of lovee and its seriously a great loss to Humanity but i know you will always be wid us wenever we need u