Posted: 18 years ago

Hi All

I was just thinking why is Abhi suddenly behaving like this? What made him lose the trust in Sid? Why is he not understanding Simran's view point. Why should he go and meet Yash, try to tell him his sorrow? I have a thought coming to my mind, after i saw today's episode.

Could this be that Abhi has found out that Yash is behind all this? I feel he has got to know that Yash is trying to harm the reputation of the hospital. Also, he is involved in framing Sid. Maybe, he is trying make Yash happy by pretending to be against Simran and Astha. Maybe he is trying to find out the right reason asto why Yash is doing this.... This might be one reason why Abhi came  out of the house. He will now get closer to Yash, try to find out from him, his motive....

Probably, Yash and Kiran are falling into Abhi's trap now. We saw in tonight's preview that Kiran comes to Abhi, she wants to use this seperation between Abhi and Simran to her advantage. Probably, Kiran will reveal to Abhi about Yash's identity. This will probably open the doors for Abhi to tell Yash that he is not his father. Probably, this is the only way in which Yash can get to know the real face of his mom.

I really feel Abhi has left home with a motive in mind... What say Friends? Am I going overboard with my imagination? ๐Ÿ˜†Probably, getting better than Ajai Sinha๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by sree_20 - 18 years ago
i agree with your analysis, Sree...it probably is a combination of Abhi wanting to put an end to this craziness by acting crazy himself. Who knows though, it is Sinha's mind!!!
I agree with u Sree. I am sure Abhi has realised Yash and Kiran behind all these and he is acting to be quite natural with his real nature and trying to bring things to limelight...
If this is correct then also I disagree with Abhi's act. He should have taken his wife (and family) into confidence and could have worked together and better .

But like it is coming straight from Sinha's insane mind..what else can we expect ๐Ÿ˜•
I agree with you Sree. Very much possible.. Else there is no way the serial can end so soon. LOL!
Originally posted by sree_20

Probably, getting better than Ajai Sinha๐Ÿ˜†

excellent analysis sree ๐Ÿ‘...in fact it's sp good, i hope they do do it that way...any thoughts as to what triggered abhi to think this? perhaps kirans arrival and he found out that she had been to yash's office?

Since i these days just read your updates i can say i truely hope you are right . I mean i was wondering why are they prolonging this nonsense when its scheduled to end this month !!
Sree,
You are very optimistic. I sincerely hope this comes true. ๐Ÿ˜•

Wow thanks friends, i really feel more inspired now to predict more... Kya pata, as Sher Dil says, if Ajai Sinha is in a dilemma asto what next, he can atleast refer to this story idea.๐Ÿ˜ณ 

I feel the serial can get a decent end only if it is shown that Abhi had a reason behind which he left home, went against Simran and Astha. If at all, it is proved that Abhi is again a loser, by leaving home for a petty fight, i feel the Love Story of Abhi and Simran has no meaning at all.

I personally feel that Abhi got a doubt about Yash, from the day he saw Kiran in the hospital. She was coming from the direction where Yash's cabin is. Abhi might have seen the bouquet in Yash's room, enquired the staff asto who brought that bouquet here. He might have realised that Kiran had something to do with this. From that day onwards, Abhi has been acting as though he is a tough nut to crack. He wants Astha to stay away from Sid, as he feels Yash might create more trouble to AStha. This might be a reason why Abhi stops astha from going out of the house at untimely hours...

I really do not see this serial ending, if this was not the case. This is the easiest way in which this serial can have a decent sort of end. If it is proved that Abhi is wrong again, i see this serial falling into the bigger pit , before it ends...

Originally posted by sree_20

I feel the serial can get a decent end only if it is shown that Abhi had a reason behind which he left home, went against Simran and Astha. If at all, it is proved that Abhi is again a loser, by leaving home for a petty fight, i feel the Love Story of Abhi and Simran has no meaning at all.

I really do not see this serial ending, if this was not the case. This is the easiest way in which this serial can have a decent sort of end. If it is proved that Abhi is wrong again, i see this serial falling into the bigger pit , before it ends...

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ good post, Sree

Hehehe...you are too funny!! Really like lynn said earlier today "i wonder why they call it a Prem Kahani anymore? Is it Abhi's or Simran's self-love they are referring to...because in that case it cannot be a love story!!"

I think that there is no honorable way left but what you recommend for this serial to end on a good note...because if a person cannot learn from his past mistakes, he should be ignored as he has not grown!!