Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hot Hunk Amar/Reyansh's Appreciation Thread (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

I read it somewhere..its really nice comment

" All these months i have been thinking there is something attractive in D3, just realized its you KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH'

Awwweee.. This was sooo sweeet!!!! I wld say.. this is the BEST compliment in such few words!!!!..! Totally adorable!Embarrassed

Whoever said this.. I want to say.. WOW! You just made me realize WHY I LIKE D3 so very much as well! It is definitely KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH!!!!!Clap

He is a Star performer in the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kumjoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hot Hunk Amar/Reyansh's Appreciation Thread (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Amar is doing such a fab job, I am so impressed with him. I can't wait to see him do more and more different scenes so we can all see his versatility as an actor. Palki please keep giving him new and new opportunities as an actor and hopefully KSG wears off on him 

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
@Robin

Everyone's positivity has rubbed onto AMAR so far.. . I am pretty sure he is OBSERVING KSG up close.. . I wont be surprised if AMAR learns a few Positive things from him such as how to carry, this whole Macho Image with style!

I am pretty darn sure he will get there in no time!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c100littledevils

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Sole reason to watch D3 is definitely KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH..and Shakti Mohan

He has already risen up in acting , now in no time he will shine...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

@Robin

Everyone's positivity has rubbed onto AMAR so far.. . I am pretty sure he is OBSERVING KSG up close.. . I wont be surprised if AMAR learns a few Positive things from him such as how to carry, this whole Macho Image with style!

I am pretty darn sure he will get there in no time!!!! 

Yeah I remember when KSG first came and how impressed he and Shakti were. And now all these BTS with KSG, Amar and the boys, you can tell they love hanging out, KSG has a similar personality to Amar/Archie/Macedon so I can see them all bonding well. 

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH...

No words No Words...You are Fantabulously Fantastic, MindBlowing.
I can't believe You are the same guy from DID 2, same guy from Khuda Jaane, same guy who once said " I can't speak as good english as others can"

Has anybody told you? You have outdone everybody that are in your league. You have shut all those mouths that used to open to Put you down. In DID you emerged as a superrrb Dancer, In D3 you are emerging as a superrb Actor. For me you are emerging as a superrrb HUMAN BEING.

I don't know why, I feel so connected in what ever you do. I really appreciate your hardwork and dedication towards your work.

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
AMAR!!!

You are freaking awesome! You keep D3 alive everyday!!! Without you, there wld be a VOID!

Watched you GANESH Video!.. So sweet, so humble, so down to earth, so BLESSED you are!.. 

NEVER EVER CHANGE! We love you for who you are!Thumbs Up

Your journey from DID to D3 has shocked US! AMAZING!

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Champu dear,...How can anybody change so much?? From Champu  to Hot Hunk?? Oh! Man!! Kunwar Amar, you have just proved it that "If you got talent, dreams, and determination to achieve those dreams, Kohi MAIKA LAL nahin rok Sakta" 

I am sure all the appreciation and criticism that you have got so far has made you a person who you are right now. Keep ROAKING Amarjeet Singh...

If somebody says MAGIC or  ROCKING, the first thing that comes into my mind is KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH. Dude!! You have made a mark on ur fans heart...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top