Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hot Hunk Amar/Reyansh's Appreciation Thread (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
MAYURFAN

First of all thanks for Bringing this Thread back up everytime...

Now, AMAR ..What Can I say?? I still remember in DID2 ..he was a simple guy..who had inferiority Complex in the beginning...He felt inferior about himself..and look at him now ..man!! Its just unbelievable...

He is FREAKING HOT!! HE HAS BECOME  HUNK!! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hot Hunk Amar/Reyansh's Appreciation Thread (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
I dnt remember if I mentioned this on IF or not.. but I think I had written it on FB.. that..

AMAR reminds me of SRK when he first entered the Industry. SRK  came from nowhere into televison, and then made his entry into films. He was NOT great a looker, and actresses didnt think much of him back then m but he was so passionate about acting and what he was doing, that he became a superstar over time!.

I see similar qualities in AMAR. I truly believe that AMAR has taken EVERY BIT OF advice he has recd from all the JUDGES, his Mentor TERRENCEm and Mithun!.. He has already taken Shiamak's advice, and has put his acting abilities in motion!!!

In DKS, I remember him quoting Mithun!!! ...something like ..." Diya ka chirag tabhi jalana jb sabse jyaada andhera ho.." AND He did just that.. His struggling times in MUMBAI- He has learned to not take anythng he has today for granted, and therefore he has this determination to give it 500%!!!!!!..

Its like.. Some ppl really value what the have achieved in life, because they know what life was Before that!!!!!

I absolutely adore this GUY from the bottom of my heart!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kumjoo

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
QUOTING KUMJOO from Kriyaansh AT

"Mayurfan, 

Absolutely agreed with you 500000000% percent

This guy has proven a lot. he has set benchmark for himself. He has left foot prints in my heart.. He has done some  M E J I C. (dude!! can't get over this word) ...

And above all, I like him because he is so rooted. He never ever hesitated to give credits to other people like His Mentor, Mithun Da, Remo, Geeta Kapoor. Even in Mumbai Mega Auditions he said that he felt honoured to compete with such great dancers. Man!! this guy is so humble, so down to earth.

And most of all ...Dude!! His determination to Acheive. Do you remember, in Amar's last performance in Pal, Remo said, Amar had promised him that before leaving DID , he will get that MJ band...and see...HE GOT IT!! HE GOT IT dude!! Everybody knows how HARD a person Remo is to impress...But, AMAR DID IT...

This guy is just Amazing, No Words ...No words...

If I could , I would take the opportunity to thank him personally for being the person he is ."

kumjoo

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
KUMJOO

OH wow.. I am so glad you brought up that MJ band thing

SHIT! That was amazing huh???.. When he saw Shakti and Punit get one, he wanted one too.. and he promised Remo that he WILL make sure you get that MJ BAND and WOW man WOW.. That final performance was a WINNER's performance that REMO jo jhukna hi pada uske determination ke saamne.!

Ahh.. I can keep talking abt him.. I dont know.. I want a seperate thread open where we can discuss only AMAR so that if AMAR ever logs in to IF, he knows what our heart speaks for him!

kumjoo

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Okay.. Here is another example of his ACHIEVEMENTS!

If you see this video, of their very first interview with Palki

http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/129425-exclusive-interview-with-palki-malhotra-for-dil-dosti-dance-of.htm

At 4:00, Palki is praising Shakti for her acting skills, and AMAR is looking on...  I mean Shakti is good!.. and Honestly AMAR was NOT so good in the first week episodes because he was possibily dedicating a lot of time to DKS!... BUT TODAY, he has SuperDuper Surpassed everyone..I am shocked! The way he has emoted DIl Se REY, pool scenes, that THAPAD scene, today's scene and many many more.. its like Shocked.. he did it so that someday PALKI will also say.. "WOW AMAR, just WOW"..!!

I dont know if PALKI has said this to him yet.. but i want to say..."WOW AMAR WOW... Today in D3- You are the BEST actor" with no doubts!

100littledevils

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
We really have Hardworking Folks out here...

Thanks guys...Hug
Thanks Mayurfan for Copying and quoting all the comments here ...

Now,

LET THE MEJIC BEGIN

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I honestly believe that D3's popularity and success in someway is hugely lying on AMAR's shoulder.. A Lead  MALE is always responsible for raising curiosity amongst viewers because MOST viewers are females!  and then comes the acting bit, and convincing bit.

I think he is carrying on this responsibility beautifully! I am no being UNFAIR to the other actors in the show.. they are all superb., but I think D3 is all about AMAR. Today's briliant performance IRKED so much of intensity that we just cant wait to watch tommorrow's episode.. NOW if AMAR had not given us this intense performance, and if hadn't convinced us abt rey's aggression.. all this wld have been so utterly disappointing!

BUT HE was just Superb! His potrayal of REY's character makes me want to watch MORE and MORE! and of course, his magnificent chemistry with his co-actress cum co-dancer is Beautiful which is Cherry on cake.. but ACTING department mein.. AMAR takes the entire BAKERY!!!!!. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07ckumjoo

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I read it somewhere..its really nice comment

" All these months i have been thinking there is something attractive in D3, just realized its you KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07csweetshine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top