Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hot Hunk Amar/Reyansh's Appreciation Thread (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH...

When he dance..he dances like nobody is looking at him...
When he acts..he acts like he is under limelight...

When I look at the first Epi and Today's Thappad Wala Scene...Man!!! Jamin Aasman ka Farak hai in Amar's Acting, looks and expressions...

That Thappad scene has revolutionized his acting...The change in expression from Innocense, to hurt, to love, to care, to anger ..oh! God..Amar just kept going in a flow...

There is so much to come off him in the show...

I am still amazed by the emotions He put out in that Swimming Pool Scene...that is one of my best...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstarsweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hot Hunk Amar/Reyansh's Appreciation Thread (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
AMARJEET SINGH!

MAr Jawaan!.. 

Kya attitude!!! Kya confidence.. Kya Dialogues aur kyaaa TUM!!

FULTU FATAK!!!! 

Loved everything about the way you potrayed Rey's killer attitude!

Dude .. this show wld not have been the same if it wasn't for you!

AND that PROMO.. for monday's episode!! DASU performance!!

You rock totally!

Nxt_rockstarkumjoo

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Kunwar Amarjeet Singh...
firstly i saw him in auditions of DID. He danced on the song tu hi re. That day and today i am still singing that song for him Tu hi re. He is the only dancer in the world who can make me feel divinity when he dances. 
when he dances on romantic songs like khuda jane or aankho ki madhoshiya, It seems like that Love will be the most beautiful feeling in the world.
When he dances in pain whether it was on bheegi bheegi si or jiyen kyun, it seems like love is most hurtful thing in the world. 
It's like I am spell bound by him as I only feel what he is portraying. it's like living a dream which i find something divine.
After DID, I thought that I would never see you dancing again but you know what as you have some destiny connection with Shakti, In same way you have some connection with your fans too. I can't tell how thankful i am to Cinevistas  for bringing D3.
The another identity of yours is now Reyansh Singhania. I loved Amar always but When I saw this reyansh Singhania, I wondered that how can you be such a perfect man. it was difficult to see you Amar as Rey because i Have always seen you as Kunwar amar. But you are so good, so amazing as Rey that Now I am in love with rey too.He's just like you, pure hearted, dedicated and awesome man.
Earlier it was always Amar when I see D3 but now I see a boy named Reyansh deeply in love with the most amazing girl in world. 
All credits goes to Amar for this. he's so convincing as Rey. 
I can proudly say that I am in love with you Mr. Kunwar Amarjeet Singh as well as Reyansh Sighania...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Prachi_100littledevilskumjooMAYURFAN001sweetshine

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Add me =D

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Oh! man! I am actually so happy to see Amar has so many fans...

Courtesy: DID FORUM
Kunwar is an amazing dancer.. he's a DIAMOND! Approve
It's alright if he's not in the finale.. as if all the happenings are justice!

I may seem heart-less, but.. I feel that it's okay.. because we did see three major premature eliminations - Parvez, Kruti and Amrita(many might not agree on Amrita) ..

So, it's better if we look on the brighter side that he will be free of the HUMILIATION just like Jai had to face! Ouch

Kunwar deserves #2 in my honest opnion.. Cry I just couldn't stand watching him in tears yesday.. Broken Heart 

Chalo.. it's just that he wouldn't be a part of the top 4.. but, that doesn not mean really doesn't deserve it or is not! Embarrassed For me... he just wouldn't be present PHYSICALLY in the top 4... but, he's #2 dancers for this season.. and I'm gonna hold onto that! Thumbs Up 

But at the same time.. somewhere it hurts to see such injustice.. Broken Heart 

Nxt_rockstarsweetshine

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Credit: DID FORUM

I think Kunwar Amar is one contestant I literally cried watching go. I couldn't help myself, because I couldn't stop crying. It was really like... No words! 

Kunwar ( I love that name so I'll call him like that only) is the one contestant that's grown the MOST on this show. We've all seen the transformation from the auditions to his last performances. Terence keeps saying it, and I think it ought to be said over and over again, he's really is a diamond in each way the word can be said. One of the most pleasant dancers I myself have ever watched. A lot of credit goes to Terence too, but with Amar, everything is perfect. His expressions, his smooth transitions, his uniqueness of doing certain styles. I've watched him do contemporary over and over again, and I think he's the one guy who's had me the most floored. I think Punit is trained in contemporary, but frankly speaking, Kunwar's contemporary had me melting more than his. 

He didn't deserve to go. For sure, but then, we all know he wouldn't have won either had he stayed. I just want to wish him all the best, for everything and anything he does in life. He really deserves the best. And I love his humbleness and down to Earth nature. God willing, he'll go very very far. I hope Mithun Da's words come out true this time around too. I want to see Kunwar as a STAR in the world's eyes, because in mine, he already is... Since a long time! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURFAN001Nxt_rockstarsweetshine

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Credit to Kumjoo for finding this post on DID Forum.. I am posting it here because it truly shows what an incredible person AMAR really is..

"FROM KUNWAR AMAR TO ALL HIS FANS N SUPPORTERS AFTER ELIMINATED FROM DID 2:-

"A Big big big Thanks to all My fans and supporters for all the praise and appreciation you have given to me...

I can't express my feeling in words..How much thankful I am to you guys and to Lux Dance India Dance who made Kunwar Amarjeet Singh- an Identity !!!!!

I dont know... how much I came upto ur expectations guys bt believe me I tried my best in my every performances !!

so nw plz vote for Shakti ... ill feel the victory if she wins ""

That is such a sweet gesture on his part!!! AND SHAKTI did win.. and he was on Stage right next to her supporting her when she won!!! He has such a sweet heart!

I really want to see Amar succeed in life ! He truly is a genuine person!!!

Nxt_rockstarkumjoo

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
EVERYTIME AMAR gives a brilliant Performance, I am going to bring this thread back up!

AMAR.. I give you 100 STARS for today's performance!!!! JUST BRILLIANT!!!!! Fantastic!! Over The TOP!!!!

Loved it!!!! I have much much much more to say.. but I am at loss of words

The agression, the passion, the FEVER, the love. the JEALOUSY.. OH BOY! WHAT AN ACTOR you have bcome! Loved it!

Edited by MAYURFAN001 - 29 August 2011 at 6:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top