Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
We really have Hardworking Folks out here...

Thanks guys...🤗
Thanks Mayurfan for Copying and quoting all the comments here ...

Now,

LET THE MEJIC BEGIN
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
I honestly believe that D3's popularity and success in someway is hugely lying on AMAR's shoulder.. A Lead  MALE is always responsible for raising curiosity amongst viewers because MOST viewers are females!  and then comes the acting bit, and convincing bit.

I think he is carrying on this responsibility beautifully! I am no being UNFAIR to the other actors in the show.. they are all superb., but I think D3 is all about AMAR. Today's briliant performance IRKED so much of intensity that we just cant wait to watch tommorrow's episode.. NOW if AMAR had not given us this intense performance, and if hadn't convinced us abt rey's aggression.. all this wld have been so utterly disappointing!

BUT HE was just Superb! His potrayal of REY's character makes me want to watch MORE and MORE! and of course, his magnificent chemistry with his co-actress cum co-dancer is Beautiful which is Cherry on cake.. but ACTING department mein.. AMAR takes the entire BAKERY!!!!!. 

kumjoo thumbnail
I read it somewhere..its really nice comment

" All these months i have been thinking there is something attractive in D3, just realized its you KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH'

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

I read it somewhere..its really nice comment

" All these months i have been thinking there is something attractive in D3, just realized its you KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH'

Awwweee.. This was sooo sweeet!!!! I wld say.. this is the BEST compliment in such few words!!!!..! Totally adorable!😳

Whoever said this.. I want to say.. WOW! You just made me realize WHY I LIKE D3 so very much as well! It is definitely KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH!!!!!👏

He is a ⭐️ performer in the show
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Amar is doing such a fab job, I am so impressed with him. I can't wait to see him do more and more different scenes so we can all see his versatility as an actor. Palki please keep giving him new and new opportunities as an actor and hopefully KSG wears off on him 
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
@Robin

Everyone's positivity has rubbed onto AMAR so far.. . I am pretty sure he is OBSERVING KSG up close.. . I wont be surprised if AMAR learns a few Positive things from him such as how to carry, this whole Macho Image with style!

I am pretty darn sure he will get there in no time!!!! 

kumjoo thumbnail
Sole reason to watch D3 is definitely KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH..and Shakti Mohan

He has already risen up in acting , now in no time he will shine...
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

@Robin

Everyone's positivity has rubbed onto AMAR so far.. . I am pretty sure he is OBSERVING KSG up close.. . I wont be surprised if AMAR learns a few Positive things from him such as how to carry, this whole Macho Image with style!

I am pretty darn sure he will get there in no time!!!! 

Yeah I remember when KSG first came and how impressed he and Shakti were. And now all these BTS with KSG, Amar and the boys, you can tell they love hanging out, KSG has a similar personality to Amar/Archie/Macedon so I can see them all bonding well. 

kumjoo thumbnail
KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH...

No words No Words...You are Fantabulously Fantastic, MindBlowing.
I can't believe You are the same guy from DID 2, same guy from Khuda Jaane, same guy who once said " I can't speak as good english as others can"

Has anybody told you? You have outdone everybody that are in your league. You have shut all those mouths that used to open to Put you down. In DID you emerged as a superrrb Dancer, In D3 you are emerging as a superrb Actor. For me you are emerging as a superrrb HUMAN BEING.

I don't know why, I feel so connected in what ever you do. I really appreciate your hardwork and dedication towards your work.

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
AMAR!!!

You are freaking awesome! You keep D3 alive everyday!!! Without you, there wld be a VOID!

Watched you GANESH Video!.. So sweet, so humble, so down to earth, so BLESSED you are!.. 

NEVER EVER CHANGE! We love you for who you are!👍🏼

Your journey from DID to D3 has shocked US! AMAZING!