Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What is ur reason to watch this show? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
mostly for Amar and Shakti too
miss them both 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is ur reason to watch this show? (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--jiya--

IF-Rockerz

--jiya--

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
for the first time a dance based show with real dancers... we get to see some super kool dance moves... Amar, Shakti, Alisha, Sharon(sorry, forgot the girl's name) and even the supporting cast are awesome dancers...
I don't need anymore reason 
really love it...

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Actually i heard abt the show from my bestie radzy some days back..
Started watching it and loving it to core..Approve
I never watched their dance show, bt loving their acting in it..Thumbs Up

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

I think like most people, I'm mostly here for Shakti and Kunwar and Khuda Jaane was my fav too! They have amazing chemistry together! And although they aren't actors, I think they are doing a pretty good job, esp. Shakti! I wish the choreography was a little better though because they aren't being pushed to their full potentials but they can't hire Terrence obviously. Still, I hope this turns out well for the two - they are pure, raw talent and deserved to be noticed in India!

CoffeeAddict

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
AMAR AND SHAKTI!

I have been their biggest fan since DID 2.  All of their performances have exhuberant amnt of Chemistry , passion for the art and Fantastic team work. I cannot wait to see them dance together again. When I got to know that Amar and Shakti are in this show together.. I could not resist but watch it.. for them.

They are not at all bad in acting.. although there is room for improvment.. AND WOW. shakti and Amar look great even as the lead couples.

AND also ALISHA was my fav contestant in DID 1. I wanted her to win.. GIRL POWER.. but alas!.. ANyhow.. I am glad that all my fav contestants from DID are in this show.. I am going to watch it till the very end!

GO AMAR. GO SHAKTI. GO ALISHA!.

and I think the other actors/characters are pretty good too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20.Anamika.CoffeeAddict

niru273

Goldie

niru273

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
amar and shakti !!
dey hava sizzling chemistry and also coz its d first ever dance based show ive started seein !1
jus love it!!!

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I Juust Love Dance & As The Main Lead Jodi Is Amar &Shakti 
I Cannot stop myself <3 DiL Dosti Dance : A Suuperb title Which Is Attracting 
And As The Creatives Are The Same Of DMG .Heart...I"m Loving The ShowHug

I Love Vicky , Rey , Kria , Neha & All

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 11 May 2011 at 2:54am

Muks20

Muks20

Groupbie

Muks20

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Amar and Shakti!!! Started watching the show ONLY because of their chemistry!! Heart
And now I'm completely hooked to the show!! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.