What is ur reason to watch this show? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
i watch D3 simply because i an very passionate about dancing as well..its an expression that defines me and what i feel each second of every day..

and also cz im a sucker for romance :P
so my main reason is DANCE :D

My Reason was Amar and Shakti β€οΈ and their chemistry... but what Amar did in DID ke superstars.. i think i hate him know...Sooo my reason NOW is Shakti and only Shakti.. LUV her dance and love her too...!!
Originally posted by -Sonya-

My Reason was Amar and Shakti β€οΈ and their chemistry... but what Amar did in DID ke superstars.. i think i hate him know...Sooo my reason NOW is Shakti and only Shakti.. LUV her dance and love her too...!!

What did Kunwar do exactly? My friend told me she hates Jai now because of some face-off between Kunwar and Jai? I don't watch Dance Ke Superstars. I watched the first two episodes and honestly it was really bad. They really need to call Terrence back again. Whoever's doing the choreography is not up to DID standards and plus they've got weaker dancers like Vandana while amazing ones like Shakti, Jack and Salman are missing...And the whole DID1 vs. DID2 thing is really childish...I mean, they're fighthing like little kids. And Remo and Shaimak aren't critisizing them for poor performances either! I hope DID 3 really pulls it up a notch.

But coming back to your statement, I don't know Kunwar personally or anything but from what I have seen of him in his interviews, etc. he seems like a decent person. And still, maybe he isn't what he seems to be but regardless, I think hate is a very strong word to be using for a person you barely even know. All we can really judge him by is his dancing ability (which is freaking amazing!!) and now his acting (which is slowly improving). I don't mean to bring in DID here but I just found that comment unnecessary.
Originally posted by .Anamika.

What did Kunwar do exactly? My friend told me she hates Jai now because of some face-off between Kunwar and Jai? I don't watch Dance Ke Superstars. I watched the first two episodes and honestly it was really bad. They really need to call Terrence back again. Whoever's doing the choreography is not up to DID standards and plus they've got weaker dancers like Vandana while amazing ones like Shakti, Jack and Salman are missing...And the whole DID1 vs. DID2 thing is really childish...I mean, they're fighthing like little kids. And Remo and Shaimak aren't critisizing them for poor performances either! I hope DID 3 really pulls it up a notch.

But coming back to your statement, I don't know Kunwar personally or anything but from what I have seen of him in his interviews, etc. he seems like a decent person. And still, maybe he isn't what he seems to be but regardless, I think hate is a very strong word to be using for a person you barely even know. All we can really judge him by is his dancing ability (which is freaking amazing!!) and now his acting (which is slowly improving). I don't mean to bring in DID here but I just found that comment unnecessary.

I soo agree with u dear... it is just coz of the stupid DID forum i got soo angry...but THNAKS dear...u know what i do not watch DID ke superstar self.. but as i said its just coz of Forum... but i should stop go there... coz i love Amar and i dont want to hate him at all...But but thanks for saying this... coz i have always been amar's fan and will always be... i shouldn't go after what people in the forum say... heyy naaa=)πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

they are awesome . the song the choreography . so much intense <3
Wonderful choreography...n the performers also luk gud 2gether and r great dancers
i am watching this show for amar and shakti...i love them...they are the the best couple ever
well there r quite a no of reasons. Actually to be honest my story is a bit similar to that of daffodils.dudu(sorry dont know ur good name)i  never watched V channel but 1 day i while i was surfing i saw amar as riyansh and i just fell in love wid him. 😍(well the character) Then cuming to its theme Dance which is my fav reason for watching it. 😳The show  seemed  quite fresh (atleast for me) and it was a youth based show.Another reason for watching it was its cast. All of them are just fabulous dancers and the characters they play are quite different from each otherπŸ‘. I personally found Sharon's character really interesting coz on side she is negative towards the weaklings and on the other hand wen ray and sharon had a fight she came to him and seemed very genuine and kind.. So it will be interesting to see how her character takes shape And last but not the least the couples kriyaansh,swayam sharon(i'll love to see their love story) and vicky neha(i sumtimes i have a feeling that they may b together) are quite good .πŸ˜‰

well post kuch zyaada lamba ho gaya nahin??πŸ˜†
once i went to my aunt's home n there while going thru channels i saw D3 epi n my aunt said tat its a nyc serial so jst started liking d show...
D3 Rocks ! Its Awesome ! I Love This Show ! Ray & Kria Is Super Awesome ! Their Chemistry Is Superb. Want To See More Of Kray Moments xD 
Originally posted by -Sonya-

I soo agree with u dear... it is just coz of the stupid DID forum i got soo angry...but THNAKS dear...u know what i do not watch DID ke superstar self.. but as i said its just coz of Forum... but i should stop go there... coz i love Amar and i dont want to hate him at all...But but thanks for saying this... coz i have always been amar's fan and will always be... i shouldn't go after what people in the forum say... heyy naaa=)πŸ˜ƒ
It's okay to go there but people really lose control when they defend their favourites. That's why I'm not  very active there anymore. And I watched the clip with Kunwar and Jai and I don't understand how people can hate Kunwar for this? I mean he was consoling Jai afterwards? oh well...