Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Originally posted by DulceAmor

hey Sanz Hug   

MonAya's blog launches this week right?? Or is it up already??
On Thursday Jee Embarrassed

&& Want To Correct Your Mistake If You Don't Mind Coz I Have Noticed That You Write MonAya, But It's MoNaya Coz Mohit - Sanaya = MoNaya LOL

Don't ask why i do that...i didn't even realise till you pointed it out LOL  I knew it was looking wrong somehow...*rolls eyes at self* LOL

yeah, i thought so...and yup i did see your comments - you can quote my words if you like Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Sindhu, re the bit abt Dexter where you were mentioning his wedding list - i found that so funny when he didn't know the guy's name and yet he was contemplating inviting him, and also the 'donought guy' - i loved his reasoning - "i see him every day" LOL   I also liked the fact deb told him not to invite quinn - i thought that was hilarious the way he scratched his name out. LOL  

If other serials are anything to go by deb and anton will keep dancing round abt one another. She hooks up with quinn later right? I hate how serials do this - keep introducing other ppl and all. But then i guess if they got them together too soon or made things too easy then ppl would get bored and they would have to end the show sooner.

Lolz, i love the promo, and it's not just cause dexter is there...it is a promo saying that FX UK gets the first runs of Dexter, NCIS, and The Defenders...and they have some of the actors from the shows in the promo, so as well as dexter there is tony, ziva and mcghee from NCIS too and that is why i like it so much cause they are all there together LOL 

Yes, i do realise i am insane LOL

The whole wedding planning is so hillarious ...right from the time he dared to propose her by copying some other serial killer's confession to this very epi ...ROFL ROFL He is trying sooo hard to behave normal ...I bet his father never dreamt of Dexter getting married that he will ever think about teaching him how to prepare for it ...poor him stuck in the middle knowing nuthn of what to do ...LOL I think the brother and sister thinks quite alike ...both hate him though dexter was finding it difficult to get a reason ...except for the fact that he is tan ...But then ahem Anton reach the extreme level in that category LOL I love how Deb orders him and he happily agress to it ...it was so funny ...I serioualy wish deb was his best man ...cause truly is one in his life ...his realisation of that thing was sooo cute ...he was just making her feel better at a bad day at work and suddenly is like maybe u should be my best man ...and deb was all shocked and at the same time so happy that he said so ...I don't I love when they talk ...they make u feel so better ...so happy that here is a brother and sister who loves each other so much no matter how bad they are to the rest of the world ...LOL they both can go to any extent to protect each other ...and make each other feel better ...and u start adoring them for that thing 

And I hate Quin ...so does Dexter Party see why I love him ...he is always so bang on correct with people...Quinn bugs me like he cheated Anton and forced him to be his informer though he had no charges agaisnt him ...he just lied to him ...and this poor guy risked his life for being his informer cause he had no choice...and that is why I hate Quinn so much ...but I know Anton and deb will be like only for a season which btw is ending this monday ...so makes no difference to me...I just one deb to choose her happiness over her shield ...that will make up for everything 

the promo is really tough to find ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I don't like the way I wrote the text ...will change it ...

What's wrong with the text??? It's lovely. Day Dreaming   Did you make it up or is it from some verse cause it's so romantic - that last line is making me go all gooey. Day Dreaming 

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Anu :: LOL LOL && Me Posting MoNaya Blog Thing Here Embarrassed

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Oh man when he turns to the camera at the end with that hard stare it sent a shiver down my spine. I'm guessing from this he gets found out and kills that person cause of it? Confused

I have no idea what happens in season 5 ...other than the fact that he has adorable son to look after ...LOL But I liked the way he said I m a neat monster...and cleans up the mess and packs it up in the garbage bag ROFL ROFL

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

I don't like the way I wrote the text ...will change it ...

What's wrong with the text??? It's lovely. Day Dreaming   Did you make it up or is it from some verse cause it's so romantic - that last line is making me go all gooey. Day Dreaming 

Nah it's a quote ...nuthns wrong with the text ...it's just the way I wrote that I dislike...it's pretty messy and not in sync kinds ...

DulceAmor

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

The whole wedding planning is so hillarious ...right from the time he dared to propose her by copying some other serial killer's confession to this very epi ...ROFL ROFL He is trying sooo hard to behave normal ...I bet his father never dreamt of Dexter getting married that he will ever think about teaching him how to prepare for it ...poor him stuck in the middle knowing nuthn of what to do ...LOL I think the brother and sister thinks quite alike ...both hate him though dexter was finding it difficult to get a reason ...except for the fact that he is tan ...But then ahem Anton reach the extreme level in that category LOL I love how Deb orders him and he happily agress to it ...it was so funny ...I serioualy wish deb was his best man ...cause truly is one in his life ...his realisation of that thing was sooo cute ...he was just making her feel better at a bad day at work and suddenly is like maybe u should be my best man ...and deb was all shocked and at the same time so happy that he said so ...I don't I love when they talk ...they make u feel so better ...so happy that here is a brother and sister who loves each other so much no matter how bad they are to the rest of the world ...LOL they both can go to any extent to protect each other ...and make each other feel better ...and u start adoring them for that thing 

And I hate Quin ...so does Dexter Party see why I love him ...he is always so bang on correct with people...Quinn bugs me like he cheated Anton and forced him to be his informer though he had no charges agaisnt him ...he just lied to him ...and this poor guy risked his life for being his informer cause he had no choice...and that is why I hate Quinn so much ...but I know Anton and deb will be like only for a season which btw is ending this monday ...so makes no difference to me...I just one deb to choose her happiness over her shield ...that will make up for everything 

the promo is really tough to find ...LOL

When you mention Quinn i keep flashing on that vm and the look on Dexter's face when he saw him kissing Deb LOL  

I guess Dexter's love for Deb is what makes him more human...and then i guess too that everyone has a weakness, even serial killers, and she is his. I like the fact she is so strong and bossy and can handle herself - the way she stayed up all night looking for a lead and then snapped at Quinn the next morning when he tried to challenge her abt Anton was hilarious. LOL  I am just in shock I guess that Dexter went ahead and got married cause his gf didn't seem all that...well...intelligent LOL  She didn't strike me as much of a match for him, but maybe he needs someone so clueless...a more intelligent girl would figure out his secret i guess.

It ends so soon? Wow, that seems fast. There's no Anton from season 4 onwards?? Cry  Why introduce such a great guy and then leave him out after a season?

~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Anu :: LOL LOL && Me Posting MoNaya Blog Thing Here Embarrassed

Oh yayyy, thanks Sanz Hug   I am actually looking forward to it. Their's is like the only celeb blog on IF i feel like reading LOLEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top