Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
As soon as I catch hold of a slimy thing ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Welcome Back Anu Hug

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Sindhu, re the bit abt Dexter where you were mentioning his wedding list - i found that so funny when he didn't know the guy's name and yet he was contemplating inviting him, and also the 'donought guy' - i loved his reasoning - "i see him every day" LOL   I also liked the fact deb told him not to invite quinn - i thought that was hilarious the way he scratched his name out. LOL  

If other serials are anything to go by deb and anton will keep dancing round abt one another. She hooks up with quinn later right? I hate how serials do this - keep introducing other ppl and all. But then i guess if they got them together too soon or made things too easy then ppl would get bored and they would have to end the show sooner.

Lolz, i love the promo, and it's not just cause dexter is there...it is a promo saying that FX UK gets the first runs of Dexter, NCIS, and The Defenders...and they have some of the actors from the shows in the promo, so as well as dexter there is tony, ziva and mcghee from NCIS too and that is why i like it so much cause they are all there together LOL 

Yes, i do realise i am insane LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
hey Sanz Hug   

MonAya's blog launches this week right?? Or is it up already??

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

I don't like the way I wrote the text ...will change it ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Anu :: Have You Read My Comments On Page 149 On The Previous CC ?!! Embarrassed

DulceAmor

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

hey Sanz Hug   

MonAya's blog launches this week right?? Or is it up already??
On Thursday Jee Embarrassed

&& Want To Correct Your Mistake If You Don't Mind Coz I Have Noticed That You Write MonAya, But It's MoNaya Coz Mohit - Sanaya = MoNaya LOL

DulceAmor

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Oh man when he turns to the camera at the end with that hard stare it sent a shiver down my spine. I'm guessing from this he gets found out and kills that person cause of it? Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top