Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 150

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heerhoney

hi anu now i am dead sure karan has officiiaally lost it  and i am in a bad moodAngry

give me some dieting tips guys to lose fat frm the belly and waistline will walking on the treadmill for 45 mins help
aww...HeerHugHug
don't worry. i saw the segment. its not that badEmbarrassed
plus dont worry about the band. he would get rid of the band once he gets into a showEmbarrassed. he is taking a sabbatical may beEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heerhoney

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 145)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Sanz that pic is really cute and adorable. they look like a real familyEmbarrassed
and all the best for your examsHug

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
koi hai

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
it is one of those days where i had a real bad fight with mom feeling so low and miserable CryCry

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Good luck for your exams Sanz Hug   

awww Heer, hope you're feeling better now and you've made up with your mum. Hug 

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
yeah i made up with mum and we both hugged each otherBig smile

Annu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Annu.

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Heer for the KW pic :) He is looking cute .

Enjoying  watching X factor nowadays . And feeling bad for anant poor guy he doesn't even know what to do .Ek taraf family and one side his feeling .i feel really bad for him .

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Bad is not an absolute, but a relative term. Ask the robber who used the cash he stole to feed his infant; the rapist who was sexually abused as a child; the kidnapper who truly believed he was saving a life. And just because you break the law doesn't mean you have intentionally crossed the line into evil. Sometimes the line creeps up on you, and before you know it, you're standing on the other side

I don't really agree with some of the examples but the idea for this piece is truly beautiful ...something that truly says that nobody chooses to be bad ...it's just that the definitions change with perspective and suddenly you realise u r on the wrong side for the rest of the world 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top