A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This is a place where you can chat on just about everything that comes to mind anything one needs to share or discuss or form as well as need an opinion on.

You can say its our way to reconnect with our long lost friends from other forums wid whome we are no longer in touch..not as much as we wanted to anyways...

It's just a fun place to talk, discuss, exchange ideas, and as the title suggests, about anything to everything..completely unplugged:)..which means wid no bar whatsoever

Its' not strictly by invitation ..but yes only those who knows any of the members chatting here is invited to join in...

For now there are no rules either..we just want to get together to have fun chatting and spamming(hint: annuπŸ˜†) non-stop without resorting to any abusing or bashing ...and in case one does find anything they don;t agree wid..then feel free to disagree but in a civil manner

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Congratss Everyone :) πŸ€—
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
We had a love so strong.. that is just seemed like we were one. I would get ready to tell him something and he would open his mouth and say the very thing, that I was fixing to tell him. And then. there were those moments when I would lay my head on his chest just to listen to his heart beat. And then one night. I realized that his heart beat, matched mine. I have had an opportunity that few people ever get on this earth. God has blessed me to share time and space with a man that he designed himself just for me. I've not only been blessed.. I have been divinely favored.
heerhoney thumbnail

congrats guys sanz which interview are u talking abt dear

sindhu thanks a lot mera dimaag thoda thoda active ho raha hai πŸ˜†i am yet to see his pic ( of a well toned body )

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
 Even after all this time, the Sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me." Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky
jenshad thumbnail
You Were Talking About Karan Wahi Naa . πŸ˜† & Which Pic Jee ? 😳
heerhoney thumbnail
yaar sanz karan ka kaun sa interview ke baare main tu bata rahi hai anything new
jenshad thumbnail
Naahi . πŸ˜† I Thought You Were Talking Something New About Him & Has He Planned To Work In Some New Serials ?!! 😳
heerhoney thumbnail
no sanz baby he is still watching cricket i guess so hes not coming in any new show
jenshad thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Even after all this time, the Sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me." Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky

Sindhu :: Awww, I Love Your Lines πŸ€— . They Are SOOO Beautiful 😳