total TREAT !!!.:))

rinku4u thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Todays episode was nothing less than a visual treat. "C" "D" &"CGM" the three musketeers of the serial were not leaving a chance to perform . Foe the first time , Aambhik was looking  apt for the role his is performing. Specially his entry while  Shashank was quarrelling.

The training portion was great & Rushi will surely earn accolades for his performance as CGM.

The best part of today's episode was entry of "C" in front of 4 warriors๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

today hi-5 goes for director of the show๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Bloopers: Wajah= kaarann

Maaf= Shamaa

Another was dere I forgot  will enter  later

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
deff a treat on C's bday ...
worth watching episode ...
was eagerly waiting for the training ... it was dhamakedar one :))

Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really a treat..Fantastic four and the training๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘''D'' was fab๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...today I realised how much I love ''c''...during first half hour i missed him so much๐Ÿ˜ณ...Rushi was awesome...my cutie pie๐Ÿ˜and WHATS MURA UPTO?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Aambhik and party were also gr8๐Ÿ‘...and the trio(digvijay and group) were also gud๐Ÿ‘...Akshay was cute๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Prashikshan was the best part and ''D'' took away the cakeโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ...WOW๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes. Today's episode was jus fantastic. Awesome. Love Love n Love.
rinku4u thumbnail
yess "Aakhrii" a blooper๐Ÿ˜›
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah today;s episode was the BEST TREAT...A very good treat on Manishji's Birthday!!
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my cutu rockes. long live cgm and also c.
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another blooper...Pareshaan - chintit

Anyway, a wonderful episode as usual... we all were missing Dhananand from last few episodes..so it was a total treat to watch him. Especially his tak dhina dhin tak dhina dhin dha๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Cgm's training session was also good. Rushi was doing the talwarbazi like a professional.๐Ÿ‘

But, "C" had comparatively lesser scenes...but its ok...maker's have their own limitations to show many things in just 1 hour...overall a really nice episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love,
Bhargavi๐Ÿ˜Š
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agreed rinku , its a gr8 epi n dnt forget those warriors were also performed apt 
rinku4u thumbnail
mazaa- harsh
kaam-kaarya
Edited by rinku4u - 13 years ago