|| SACHIN TENDULKAR||38th Birthday Wishes & pics|| - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Sachinnn!! Happyyy Birthdayyy!!! 🤗🤗 🤗🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

Words always fail me when I have to say anything about him. For me, he's the GOD. That' all I can say. He's an inspiration, he inspires us not  only to give everything to what we do, to work hard, to have determination and passion to achieve the best, but also be humble and good human beings.
Having achieved practically all milestones, he remains extremely down-to-earth. He's incomparable and truly the genius. He defines cricket, he defines brilliance. He is and will always be the pride of the nation and will be remembered always as the best.

His dedication is something that is amazing. A 22 year long career, and he's still at the top. That only goes to say how much he loves his game, and how much will he has for the game. Injuries, criticism, nothing could keep him from going strong, cause he wanted it. Despite everything, he kept going, and he's the only cricketer who's the best in every form of the game. Tests, ODIs, T20, he's the master of all.

Sachin, we love you. I love you. 🤗 I'm just so lucky that I'm your fan. You make us proud each day.

awesome thread.
lovely post sonali.
 Happy Birthday Sachin.
happy birthday dear sachin

happy birthday 2 u😊
@ all thnx for ur Bday wishes ğŸ¤—