Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ninavi

IF-Dazzler

ninavi

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
|| SACHIN TENDULKAR || 38th Birthday Wishes ||
24th april 2011 
amchya ladkya Sachin la wadhdiwasachya khooop khooop shubhecchaa  "tuzyasarkhaach tu ch " [wishes In Marathi -Sachins Mothertongue Smile]

Edited by sonali_N - 23 April 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ayu14..pravin..avani_9HeartEmWatsonEBassosimi91hindu4lyfshivani9AishMinozrsroopalimillie_maaneettomnjerry2Krishna_Sourav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| SACHIN TENDULKAR||38th Birthday Wishes & pics||" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ninavi

IF-Dazzler

ninavi

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

9 Top Quotes On Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar

"I don't know about cricket but still I watch cricket to see Sachin play..Not b'coz I love his play its b'coz I want to know the reason why my country's production goes down by 5 percent when he's in batting..." - Barack Obama

"I want my son to become Sachin Tendulkar." - Brian Lara(WI)

''We did not lose to a... team called India , we lost to a man called Sachin'' -
 Mark Taylor(Australia)

'Nothing bad can happen to us if we were on a plane in India with Sachin Tendulkar on it.''- Hashim Amla(South Africa)

''He can play that leg glance with a walking stick also."- Waqar Younis(Pakistan)

''There are two kind of batsman in the world. 1 Sachin Tendulkar and 2. All the others." 
- Andy Flower(Zimbabwe)

"I have seen God. He bats at No.4 for India in tests.- 
Matthew Hayden(Australia)

"I see myself when i see Sachin batting."-
 Don Bradman(Australia)

"Do your crime when Sachin is batting, because even God is busy watching his batting." - An Australian Fan

Edited by sonali_N - 24 April 2011 at 7:03am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

avani_9simi91sanu3108millie_maaneetshivani9AishMinoztomnjerry2Krishna_Sourav

ninavi

IF-Dazzler

ninavi

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Mumbai: Master blaster Sachin Tendulkar, who turns 38 Sunday, has decided not to celebrate his birthday and remains doubtful for the Indian Premier League (IPL) match against Deccan Chargers here in view of the worsening condition of the spiritual leader Sathya Sai Baba.

Tendulkar is an ardent devotee of the 85-year-old Baba, whose condition is very critical.

Tendulkar said he is praying for Baba's quick recovery.

"I am praying for Shri Sathya Sai Baba's quick recovery. Hope everyone will join me in praying for his return to good health," Tendulkar said on Twitter.

The Mumbai Indians captain did not arrive with the team Saturday for the match against Deccan Chargers here Sunday, but is expected to come later in the day, according to sources in the Hyderabad Cricket Association (HCA).

He is, however, uncertain for the match and has also decided not to celebrate his birthday, sources said.

"He may stay away from Sunday's match so that he can visit Puttaparthi, the pilgrim town in Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh, in case of any eventuality," sources said.

Tendulkar, who has visited Puttaparthi on several occasions to seek Baba's blessings, had planned a party in the hotel to celebrate his birthday. The Mumbai Indians management and HCA officials had even made some arrangements for the party.

[well Sachin dicided not to celibrate his Bday ..b as a fan we can wish him wht sayyy... Smile]

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ayu14avani_9simi91AishMinozrsroopalimillie_maaneetKrishna_Sourav

ninavi

IF-Dazzler

ninavi

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Blood boozed from his nose like water through a jet pipe , when hit by a waqar younis delivery in his debut series...but the boy refused to go back to pavilion...instead he chose to stay there and whether the storm...!

Twenty one years later the man's  passion for the game seems to have got multi fold ...and today he carved a double hundred saving india form blushes and keeping the series alive.

The man to whom i am referring is none other than the great Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar...

Its amazing what drives him even after twenty one years of hectic cricket...
In the recently concluded ipl..when he drove Ishant Sharma to a straight drive...Harsha Bhogle said ...

"Open the text book..turn to page no. 32"

What a comment was that..yeah 

..fantastic !!

In fact with a injured hand and a good number of stitches on his hand he started practising for the final of IPL which he eventually played and MI lost because of some poor senseless batting and poor bowling.

[courtesy : Sachinist.com ]

Edited by sonali_N - 23 April 2011 at 10:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avani_9simi91shivani9AishMinozrsroopalimillie_maaneetKrishna_Sourav

ninavi

IF-Dazzler

ninavi

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
38th Birthday

Last_five_ODI

Edited by sonali_N - 23 April 2011 at 10:23am

ayu14..pravin..avani_9simi91shivani9AishMinozmillie_maaneettomnjerry2

ninavi

IF-Dazzler

ninavi

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

SACH Is LIFE !!

Ritesh Chandra | Feb 24, 2010 |

Gwalior: 'Endulkar', was the headline of one of the leading newspaper of India when Sachin Tendulkar got out cheaply against Shoaib & co in the Karachi Test in 2006. Exactly after 4 years the same newspaper's Channel on prime time debating 'Is Sachin Tendulkar the greatest and better than Bradman?' Sach Is Life!

Sachin Tendulkar - God of Cricket

This was the day for Rail Budget but all the news channels going gaga over Sachin's magical inning. Such is the awe of this genius. Sachin brings nation to stand still, we have read this several times, we have heard this several times, we have seen this several times and we are still reading, hearing and watching this same line. May be its quite true as one of Sachin's fan said once " God wanted to play cricket, so Sachin was born."

Tendulkar has carried the expectations of a nation of 1.2 billion people since his debut as a curly-haired 16-year-old in 1989.

The world waited for 40 years for this feat, & India waited for 13 years. Almost 13 years back Saeed Anwar scored 194 runs against India at Chennai, since then the whole of India wanted one and only Sachin Tendulkar to break Anwar's record. The rest of the world were looking for the 1st double in One Day International Cricket. There is no man in the world better than the master to break all the records. Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar became the first batsman to score 200 runs in an ODi inning.

This is not the 1st time he reached such a big score. He has already scored 186*(against New Zealand), 152 (against Namibia), 163*(against New Zealand) and 175(against Australia). Except against Namibia he always looked like getting a double century in ODIs.

In his inning of 200* Sachin Tendulkar written many new milestones, some of them are as follows:

* He has hit 25 fours, highest by any player in an ODI inning, followed by Sanath Jayasuriya(24).
* He has hit 28 boundaries (25 fours & 3 sixes), equaled to Gibbs who has 21 fours and 7 sixes.
* With 101 partnership with Dhoni, Sachin has 94 partnership of 100+ runs in ODI, highest by anyone.
* 1st player to score 5 150+ scores in ODI, earlier he was sharing the record with Sanath Jayasuriya who has 4 150+.
* Only batsman to have an average over 45 in ODI who have scored 10000+ runs.

SACH Is LIFE !

* His 50 runs came off 37 balls with 7 fours
* His 100 runs came off 90 balls with 13 fours
* His 150 runs came off 118 balls with 22 fours and 1 six
* His 200 runs came off 147 balls with 25 fours and 3 sixes

* His second 50 came off 53 balls with 6 fours
* His third 50 came off 28 balls with 9 fours and 1 six
* His fourth 50 came off 29 balls with 3 fours and 2 sixes

* His second 100 of the inning came off just 57 balls with 12 fours and 3 sixes.

* This is the third time India crossed 400 mark, and Sachin is the only batsman who scored atleast a 50 in all the 400+ team's score.
~ 57 against Bermuda at Port of Spain, 2007 (India 413)
~ 69 against Sri Lanka at Rajkot, 2009 (India 414)
~ 200* against South Africa at Gwalior, 2010 ( India 401)
He holds the record for most runs in tests (13,447) and one-day internationals (17,598) and most centuries in Tests (47) and ODIs (46).

Sachin Tendulkar after his 200*

I don't know how to react to this.I would like to dedicate this to the people of India who have always stood behind me for these 20 years amid the ups and downs. I was striking the ball and timing the ball well, it was coming on to the bat nicely. Yusuf came and changed the momentum and MS really struck the ball well; it was due to their big hitting that we were able to put up such a big score. It was only when I got closer to the score that I realised that I had an opportunity and I could take the singles to give MS the strike.
I'm enjoying my cricket. I've always played the way I felt was the right way to play, always done what I felt was good for the team. There have been times when I've made some bad decisions as a batsman, but as long as in my heart I know that whatever I'm doing for the team at that moment, I'm going to go ahead with that. It feels good that I lasted for 50 overs, a good test of my fitness. I'd like to bat another 50 overs at some stage and see that the fitness level doesn't drop."

What others have to say on Sachin Tendulkar after his epic knock of 200*

Lalit Modi
My heartiest congratulations to Sachin the worlds greatest sportsman. We can see him only rise. Inspiration to us all.He is the best. I salute Sachin. Sachin – the greatest player ever – without any doubt. Watch Sachin Rock the IPL now. We know he will.

Sania Mirza
Congratulations Sachin, proud to be Indian and a sports person in his era! Wooww!

Ajay Menon
Legend of Tendulkar gets more heft. First ODI double ton, God knows how many centuries in all. Heck, do we need to qualify his greatness? Amazing innings this, swashbuckling shots interspersed with deft placements, but most impressive perhaps being the hard running between wickets. More amused than appalled that some people still question Sachin's greatness. But not much can be done about misanthropes. relevant comparison is in impact both Sachin and Don had on the psyche of their respective cntrys and sporting world. Very similar, perhaps pressure of expectation on Sachin greater because of a billion strong Indian diaspora and a hyperventilating media. Biggest accolade for Tendulkar I can give is that despite having the world at his feet he remains humble to his profession & hungry to excel.

Rajdeep Sai Desai
Just when you thought he's scaled Everest, the man finds another mountain to climb. Sachin, you are the God of Cricket. I saw Sachin score his first first class hundred 22 years ago. bunked office and then wrote a front page piece on him the next day. SRK, Amitabh, Aamir are big stars. Sachin is a hero. We celebrate stars, we revere a hero. Last night went to bed depressed with the Bangalore fire images. Tonight, Sachin's record will ensure i sleep well.

Shashi Tharoor
What A Champ! At age when people assumed his stamina was flagging, he makes his highest !

Shane Warne
Come on Sachin my friend get your 200. World record to please! You deserve it… Nervous for my good friend Sachin everything crossed for you mate… Glad I'm not bowling to him today.

Sunil Gavaskar
When i meet him next time, I will touch his feet.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..pravin..ayu14avani_9simi91millie_maaneetshivani9AishMinoztomnjerry2Krishna_Sourav

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Birthday Graphic #337

Sachin!!!

Birthday Graphic #398

..pravin..ayu14avani_9ninavisimi91AishMinozrsroopalitomnjerry2

AishMinoz

IF-Sizzlerz

AishMinoz