Flirting or Friendship..?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Hey guys
those little gestures and smiles we've seen between Gunjhun in the past couple days would you consider Flirting or Friendship?Remember that Gunjhun are farrr from love.Runjhun still thinks as Guddu as that gunda mawal.i Although Guddu seems to have a change of heart about Runjhun (he used to think of her as that bit** now he thinks of her as the seedi saadi bholi (&khoobsurat)Dharampatni)he still isn't quite head over heels in love as yet.So wat do you all think?

Edited by NaiiNa1 - 23 April 2011 at 8:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19Bonaishanak.hotOmaRamdassHappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Flirting or Friendship..?" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rouble_lover

rouble_lover

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Hehe.. great topic! I totally feel, its a mixture of both.. i mean, everything builds from respect. its the foundation of both friendship and relationships. As for Guddu, runjhun feels like..he has to "prove" to her that he is what he 'spells' out to be! she feels like.. unless she places a kind of a challenge for Guddu, he isnt necessary gonna have any solid reason to stick around..which is kinda true, if u think about it..i mean.. this challenge thing kinda is acting like a thread or maintaing the spark between them.. coming from Guddu. Runjhun on the other hand, she enjoys the idea of having Guddu around, esp. when he gets and acts all caring towards her. She loves and enjoys it alot, but is scared to show it, as she feels showing it would mean that the challenge for Guddu is over. She wants to keep the candle burning.. strong.

Guddu sees runjhun as someone whom he feels he has to live up to.. sorta. he often tries to win her approval on many things, and its on the bases of that, he does things nowadays.. its a very subtle and hidden bond between them. Its fun to watch and observe. friendships and love often blossom best from such scenarios... :D Long Live Their Friendships! hehe..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BonaiAreYaar

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
hi im new here...Hug

well i doubt if guddu knows hw to flirt ROFL but i must say dat he's smitten by runjun for sure... cant wait to see some romantic scenes between dese two..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bonai

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.