Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Saajan Ka Ghar

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I cannot recall whether we have discussed this before... or if you discussed it prior to me joining the obsessed following LOL but every time I watch Bhagonwali I always have the movie, "Saajan Ka Ghar" in the back of my mind.

For those of you unfamiliar with it, Saajan Ka Ghar (Beloved's Home) is a Hindi movie from 1994 (Dead) starring Rishi Kapoor and Juhi Chawla.  In the movie, Juhi's character is a bhagonwali but her father and stepmother consider her abhagan/unlucky.

In this clip, Juhi gets married and her father refuses to give her his blessing.  As soon as she leaves, everything he owns gets destroyed and he gets into a car accident.  When Juhi arrives at her inlaws house, her blind father-in-law is eager to see her and rushes to come meet her.  He falls from the stairs as soon as she puts her right foot in the house.  Her saas who already didn't like her starts to koos her (bad mouths her) but then his dad is able to see and the saas changes her tune immediately and starts chirping her bahu's virtues. LOL  "My daughter in law, my daughter, oh my darling daughter."  Now I don't want any such scene in our Bhagonwali but thought this scene was funny to watch.

Hope you enjoy. 

The saas scene is 8:41 to end.  Ignore the Kadar Khan and Johnny Lever clip, that was a little weird. Confused

If you need something translated, please let me know.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallugardesbee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Wow! Rani.. that is a information for me.
I did not know abt this movie or any songs from this movie.
Did not know that it had such close resemblance to this show.
Thanks for the information.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallurani2007

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Bee, for you.  I really like this song from Saajan Ka Ghar.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index