The Vampire Diaries

~*~ check this out!!! ~*~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Hey dudes!!! Firstly i apologise for thr misleading title...jus needed to grab ur attention!!

Secondly i apologise for being away for sooo long, with work n everything i barely get enuff time to visit my fav forum! But i do check up on it to make sure everythings in order :p

So the reason for the topic?? Well certain members r having concerns that there are no discussions OUTSIDE the appreciation threads...so this is just a humble request as ur lovely viewbie...please COME OUT of ur appreciation threads n post any discussion topics in the forum...rest assured Bhav and I will not...yes we WILL NOT reprimand u for doing so...as certain members have worries that if they do post a topic then we might tell them to post it in the so n so appreciation threads...but we wont bcuz thats not what they r there for...

They are there to appreciate the person/people they r made for, but try not to post everything in there, as some members might raise interesting topics in one AT but if another member doesnt visit that AT then theyre missing out right? So please...branch out into the forum and away from ur ATs...im sure u'll have fun doing so!

Take care! I'll be back soon!

Rach n Bhav - your tvd viewbies!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.BilliCat.sourpussnatashuAmiiishFallen StarleeseunggiloveAnhdara13Debolina.--sunshine--anwaya-Nayab-Raee_Salvatorepatakhaguddi*Adorable_Anu*LeenasmgKai.-AquaMermaiden-nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ check this out!!! ~*~" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Tongue okies

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
done dude! 

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz