"KASH" FAIRY TALES --(KARAN-SHILPA SERIES) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Meri punooo.
amazing yaar  . My my just their names are enuff to raise the heart beat of all KASIANS . hayye . kya accha hota ke dono ek hote .
WoW!!!! finally karan ji ko realise ho hi gaya ki jindgi jeene ke liye sirf compromise nahi khushi chhahiye. vo khushi jo ki aap ko jeene ki strength deti hai.
Really nice OS.

Its Love Scraps
Thanks for pm.
Love ya.
ritu

superb work Punam...loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I specially loved the way u mingled AR and KaSh...particularly the confession scene...and u r sooo right that confession scene was the best scene of DMG...though I found every KaSh scene amazing...😆
keep up the good work..and cont super soon...
thanx for the pm...
luv
Afrin

hiii
awesome 
loved it
KaSh were sooo cute
loved da ending
2 good
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Awesomee part yaar continue soon plzzz
aweeesooomemmm...
yaar...it was sooo goooddd...the words, the song,,,,,feelings,...could actually feel them...plzzz write more...kash rulesss 4ever...luuuvvveeeddd it

thx 4 d pm
luv
kj
its awesome tale punam...
 just loved it..
thnax for the pm

wow that was superbly fantastic
 plzzz continue writing soon.

"KASH FAIRY TALE" --KARAN -SHILPA SERIES

STORY ---2

"                    **You are my love

You are the one that I adore

You are my love

You are what I have waited for.

Oh, you are my love**

"shona chali gayi"...

karan uttered the words in his breathe...he came in his room,closed the door ,sat on his bed,hid his face into his palm and started to cry uncontrollably...

"keun aayi thi wapas? agar jana hi tha to? keun mujhe is tarah paresaan karti ho? keun meri jindagi mein rainbow colours bikherti ho aur jaise hi mai un colours ko khud mein sametna chahta hun,keun chali jati ho aur sirf andheri kaali raat chod jaati ho mere liye...keun? keun ? keun?...

**Yaadein!!!**

yaadein!! haan...shona ki sunhari yaaden hi to uski jindagi hai...karan remembered the first day of "dmg shooting"...

1st day

karan was sitting nervously...he got the lead role in this serial, he was struggling for a lead role around 2 years in this industry...and now he got it'.agar wo ye role achchi tarah kar paya,serial ki TRP high kar paya to wo yahan rah payega...otherwise he will be finish...

pankit patted him to assure..."hey, you are talented man ,so you got the lead role'.and don't be nervous yaar!! I have been in this industry since 5 years..in any problem,pankit will be with you'...

karan : "thanks pankit...

suddenly they heard a voice ,like a cuckoo singing.."mera hero kahan hai kisi ko pata hai?...

pankit: "aa gayi tumhari heroine...

karan saw that a beautiful girl,dressed with a blue jeans and a white top,on which written "I am an angel", was coming towards him..."who is she? A girl or an angel? He was overwhelming to see her enchanted beauty!!..'her long black silky hair was caressing her beautiful face lovingly as kissing her soft pinkish cheeks'in every step her paayal was making a sweet riddhymic sound'which could increase anyone's heartbeat rapidly'.

Shilpa singing : " hi pankit..how are you?...

pankit : "aao shilpa,mai thik hun...kaho kya haal hai?...sakshi kaisi hai?..

shilpa:" all are fine...mai apne hero se milne aayi...ye hai kya?

pankit: "haan,ye hai' karan singh grover"...aur karan ye hai "shilpa anand"...meri mooh boli sis and of course bahut achchi friend...

shilpa stared a while at karan and asked.."kya kabhi shooting ki hai?kahan ke ho?

karan replied:"from delhi...

pankit : " arey isne kuch serials bhi kiye hain,but ismein lead role mila'.

shilpa (doubtfully): itna long daily shope kar paoge?..acting aati bhi hai?

karan glared at her and said..."i got The 'Most Promising Actor' Award Presented by The Kalakar Awards Foundation and...

shilpa cut his word in the middle... : "arey award milne se koi ek great actor nahi ban jata...pata nahi kya hoga?(tensed)..is serial ke hit hone par humara future depend karta hai ...

pankit : ' shilpu,tu tension mat le...mai iske saath hi rahunga...aur tu bhi rahegi na?

shilpa (made a don't care attitude) : "mujhe kya padi hai kisi ko kuch sikhane ki...i can't help...chalo baaki friends se bhi mill le..pankit ,tum aa rahe ho?

pankit : "tu ja shilpu,mai thori der mein aa raha hun...

shilpa left...

karan said worriedly : "plz.don't mind pankit...she is a very arrogant girl..pata nahi kaise iske saath acting karunga? iske saath to jitna kum time spend karna ho utna hi achcha...

pankit smiled: "tumne jo kaha,yaad rakhna...aaj se only 1 month baad shilpu ke baare mein tumhari opinion puchunga...

karan : "tab bhi mai yahi kahunga...she is so rude and arrogant girl...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"tumko dekha to ye khyal aaya

Jindagi dhoop ,tum ghana saaya"

karan picked up shilpa's pic which was on the table beside his bed . he caresssed his hand on it..

"sach hi kaha tha pankit ne...kab wo uske life mein puri tarah cha gayi,kab uske dill aur dimag completely shona ka ho gaya,usey pata hi nahi chala...shooting mein karan se mistake hoti to ,wo nervous ho jata to ,directer ji naaraj hote to shilpa morcha sambhalti...she always saved him from directer's anger..."kya bhaiya,aapko samajhna chahiye na,new hai...feer bhi kitna achcha acting to karta hai...ye shahrukh,amit ji kya ek din mein acting sikh gaye they?...

and to karan.." don't worry karan...you can do it...you are an awesome actor'..be confident yaar!!aur khana khaya kya? Surely nahi'chalo mere saath share karo'."'and as asual she continued her blabbering in her sweet cuckoo voice and karan was lost himself in her almond grey eyes,which was took him in a dream land'..

'''''''''''''.

"The passionate scene of dmg"

Scene'1----

"isq leta hai kaise imthaan

Isq mein jina,isq mein marna

Isq hi mera bhagwan'.."

Arman came riddhima's house to say sorry,but when he entered in her room,stunned to see riddhima's enchanted beauty in the black shiny dress'

Scene'2----

Riddhima hurt herself with the broken glass,she couldn't walk,arman lifted her in his arm and took in her bedroom'.and the 2 young bodies were desiring to love each other'.2 love birds were wishing to sink themselves in each others eyes '.arman was kissing riddhima's hairs, neck,,shoulder and riddhima hugged him tightly'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"cut it!!!"'.no, no .karan'aise nahi chalega'kya ho raha hai tumhe? We want more passionate moment'more'samjhe?..acting aise karo ki natural lagey..tabhi viewers like karenge'

Karan again tried to make shilpa more close'..

Shilpa whispered : "karan,plz.don't feel shy'.make it like real'.jab tak real na lagey director chodenge nahi'

Shilpa's closeness was making him crazy for her'he wanted desperately to kiss her 'he forgot about the scene'he forgot about everything'..shilpa's wet lips, sweet fragnance of her body was making him paralytic'he uttered like a drunkard.."I love you baby'I need you ,plz love me shona''"'..

Shilpa whispered'"wrong dialogues."

Director shouted angrily'."cut!!...karan ,if you don't know acting,plz. leave '..there are many talented actors in our industry'.

''''''''''''''''''''''''.

Shilpa quit dmg

Karan(gloomily) :"mat jao na shilpa,mai tumhare bina kya karunga?

Shilpa smiled sighly : "mujhe jana hoga,cv team hate me'

Karan caught her hand.."you made fight with cv for me'.sorry shona'

Shilpa pressed his hand to assure him'"koi baat nahi'.and plz concentrate on your future''I want to see you in B-TOWN'.

'''''''''''''''.

"tum aaye to laga mujhe aaj

Gali se jaise chand nikla"

Shilpa came back in dmg..'. karan's prayer to god is accepted ,karan's life is now with him ,now he will not let her anywhere to go '..he will now keep her hiding in his heart'..

Karan's world was again bloomed'..the twinkling of shilpa's payal turned this cold winter season in spring'her cuckoo voice was again twittering in the set'. Karan was again losing himself in her almond gray eyes'

But again she left him alone'.karan uttered in his sob.."plz.come back shona,plz come back in my life'.i love you'"

Too much pain and grief made him tired'.he threw himself on the bed and slept at once'..

'''''''''''''..

"You are my day

You changed my Winter into spring

You came my way and then

My heart began to sing

Oh, you are my love '''''''."

Karan woke up hearing the twinkling sound of someone's bangles'..he saw a beautiful angel was sitting in front of him and smiling'."ye to bilkul meri shona jaisi hai!!.."..karan mumbled'."I love her sweet smile"'.

"hi'.mai tumhari shona hi hun"..she waved her hand '..

Karan sprang up at once and fell from his bed'.

Shilpa(worriedly) : "kya karte rahte ho karan? Bachche ho kya?"chot lag jaati to?"

"Ye hai uski shona, who is always worried for him'.."

karan uttered with a joy "tum!tum kab aayi? Kaise aayi?.aur'aur..

Shilpa : "jab tum so rahe they tab aayi aur udhar se aayi'she pointed at the open window.i learnt it from dmg'arman always used window '.." And she laughed mischievously.

Karan touched shilpa's hand in disbelief'."shona'tum mujhe chorkar keun chali gayi thi?"

Shilpa smiled: " bas tumhe dekhne aayi thi na,feer dekha tum khush ho apni nayi heroine ke saath..so..

Karan put his finger on shilpa's lips'."karan sirf shilpa ke saath khush rahta hai,sirf shona ke saath ..samjhi?...

Shilpa kissed his finger'"samjhi,isliye to feer wapas aa gayi..aur ab reel life mein nahi real life mein'

Karan encircled her.."will you marry me shilpa? Bahut akela ho gaya hun tumhare bina'

Shilpa kept her head on karan's chest'" you are my love jaan,plz.make me shilpa karan grover'.

Karan (whispered) : "sure baby'.. I love you baby'I need you ,plz love me shona''"'..

Shilpa chuckled'"perfect dialogue'.hey karan'let's dance'..

Karan caught from her waist and pulled into him'"sure'..my love'

**You are my love

You are the one that I adore

You are my love'.

You are the one what I have

waited for ''''.

Oh, you are my love **

love u all

punam

hey my sweet sweet friends... thanks a lot for liking "kash fairy tale"...hope you liked this story too...plz.tell me how it is...love...

Edited by anamika2010 - 12 years ago
Awesome 
loved it loadz
was so cute
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx