Please help me urgently!

janki-enonymous thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm xtremely sorry for making a seperate topic for this but this is very urgent guyz..
Can someone tell me the date in which aakashi was wearing a blue or purple dress i think and she came off angrily from outside into shyamads house where shyam was waiting for her.When she came in  so angrily and said why people earns doing bad things he thought she knew abt his work.And later she says its the sabzee vaalaa.Can u pls tel me d date of the epi?urgnt!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am sure aakashi wore a cream sari at that one instead a dress the one that you are referring but I am not sure what you mean. The one I am thinkiing a crap maha episode on Purva finding out about Shamal's deeds and Shamal came home thinking that Aakashi knew about his work but instead she mention something else. Is that the episode you want?
janki-enonymous thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charmgirl2141

I am sure aakashi wore a cream sari at that one instead a dress the one that you are referring but I am not sure what you mean. The one I am thinkiing a crap maha episode on Purva finding out about Shamal's deeds and Shamal came home thinking that Aakashi knew about his work but instead she mention something else. Is that the episode you want?

Thanks so so so much! I wanted that epi only!😃
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The episode is on Saturday 12th February 2011 and Continue on Monday 14th February 2011. She wore the cream sari mainly on the Monday's episode.