Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

My Blog: Dew Drops Slowly and Dreams Gather...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

NiveditaTiwari

NiveditaTiwari

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
As requested by Bhavini, Sur and Rani, and for those who might be interested:

niveditatiwari.blogspot.com ( Dew Drops Slowly and Dreams Gather )

Being new I am not allowed to post hyperlinks. Hence, you might have to paste the address in the address bar or do a google search.

Life, light, learning and love

Nivedita :-)

Edited by Wafah - 25 April 2011 at 11:25pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

oktoberD.I.D.forevarubakhanPink19pp1980AnovaBrindha87kaurp07jerzgirlSushmaGillMikanSakuranmaharajChatterpotuzeeaviaanyaNVBGKYljcruzniya_sNimmi.dhruvie05edabellaLoveGuddushanak.hotchinky80Prabhkallurani2007sdfannishersalWafahbhavni88nikki.171sur001soapwatcher1indi--BimBim--shalini01bee5CavingIn-Shankar-OmaRamdassshamilAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Blog: Dew Drops Slowly and Dreams Gather..." in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Hi Nivedita,
  Congratulations on completing 100 episodes of Bhagonwali. We are as happy as you are. Wish there are many more 100s. It is the best show on Zee currently. We love the show and love each of you who are connected with the show who all work so hard to bring this fantastic show for us episode after episode.

It is very nice to see you here. As and when your time permits, hope you participate in the discussions with us and make us "see" things from the story if we are too off from what actually you all are trying to present on the screen. Big smileThe show where it stands now, we seems to have varying point of opinions.Smile

It is a great feeling to actually realize that some one concerned with the show reads what we write, that the appreciation we have for this show gets conveyed to the concerned folks and it is also a great feeling that our appreciation is also being reciprocated with. 

A very warm welcome to BBAT forum. Let us know if you have any issues navigating through this forum, anyone would gladly help you.

Last but not the least, some of us know about your Blog page, it was posted around the Holi time. Wafah had posted the poem you recited in the Zee New's House Arrest Segment and here is its link http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1641433

Here is the Zee New's House Arrest Segment: Starts@ 7:21 http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=466210

--------
Here is the click-able link to Nivedita's blog: http://niveditatiwari.blogspot.com/

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

D.I.D.forevaskamaniAnovaPink19ChatterpotLoveGudduchinky80rani2007Prabhkallusoapwatcher1--BimBim--OmaRamdassshamil

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Loved all the poems...gr88888888888
Thanks for sharing...

We are really happy to see you...in the forum...Keep coming to the forum whenever you get free time and join the discussions...we would like to see your views...

We got a spoiler...not on regular basis but if we are assuming Qutub minar as Tajmahal then you can give little hint...little wont harm much...

Congrats for your engagement and for the completion of 100 episodes of Bhagonwali...may this show goes for thousand - ten thousand episodes and do good in TRP list...Is there any celebration for reaching the first mile stone...

May God grant you every success and happiness in life...once again welcome...

Love Ya...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaLoveGudduchinky80Prabhkallubhavni88OmaRamdass--BimBim--

lilly

lilly

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Nivedita thanks for posting the link to your blog truly very touching meaningful  poetry straight from the heart, each and every word with so much depth; it just shows that you are very caring, sensitive and compassionate, which reflects in the lyrics of your poetry

I am so glad to see you in this forum, I have been more of a silent reader .I accidently happened to watch Bhagomwali and then now I am so hooked to this serial happens to be the only serial I am watching all thanks to the outstanding acting of the portrayals of Runjun, Guddu along with all the other star cast and the excellent story writing. 

I wish you all the best in your life may all your dream and aspiration be fulfilled

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rijuridhiPrabhkalluchinky80soapwatcher1--BimBim--CavingInOmaRamdass

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
many thanks nivedita..

also many congrats to the whole team of bhagonwali for completing 100 episodes..Clap

all your hard work shows in the quality of the final result..

I also think that this show should be higher up in the trp charts..the story is fantastic..only watch one other zee show currently..as you can guess from the picture in my id..

all the best..Wink

@ bee..thanks for the links..must have missed the 'holi' special..but will check out later..

happy easter to all..its one long weekend here in the UK with the bank holidays..and the frenzy for next fridays royal wedding..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkalluchinky80bee5OmaRamdass

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Thankyou Nivedita...and a warm welcome to the forum...do take part in discussions when ever time permits...we in this forum honestly appreciate the effort the whole bhagonwali team puts up to bring out a show with excellent storyline and wonderful actors...thankyou bee for the links

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MikanSakuraPrabhkalluchinky80bee5OmaRamdass--BimBim--

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Hello Nivedita welcome to the forum and we love you very much here. I think that your acting is excellent and i have never seen any of its kind before in any of zeetv serial that i ever saw. We support you whole heartedly and wish you all the best. I am glad you took some time of your busy schedule to take notice of your fans in this forum and we would love to read your views and opinions on any comments we may post.
Congratulations on your engagement and we hope that Gunjhun last for many more episodes to come.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallushanak.hotchinky80

chinky80

Goldie

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rijuridhiPrabhkallu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.