Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Did Guddu just accept Runjhun?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kshre25

Goldie

kshre25

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

In today's episode, there was a conversation between ghunjun about where rhunjun is supposed to sleep. Runjhun protests that Guddu just keeps changing her spot to sleep and doens't she have any importance. Tell me once where to sleep and i'll do that. Guddu replies, fine he will sleep on the floor from now on and she will sleep on the bed and that she is improtant to him.

I'm not really good at finding hidden meanings, but this one to me jsut seemed like Guddu finally accepting the reality of the situation, that being that he is married and that Runjhun is his wife.

When he was happy with her he gave her the bed, when he was mad he made her sleep on the floor. So was that to me seems like he isn't sure about what to make of the situation or his marriage. It seemed like runjhun was fed up with it and was essentially asking in her own way for Guddu to decide what he was going to do. Accept or not accept that he's in this marriage.

I could be making too much out of this conversation, but when I watched the episode for the 2nd time it seemed a lot more than their usual fun banter and an acutal serious conversation.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Bonaishanak.hotxxDaydreameRxx-Ishana-rani2007sur001OmaRamdass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Guddu just accept Runjhun?" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pooja05

IF-Sizzlerz

Pooja05

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
i feel that Guddu is falling in love with runjuhn. he has started to develop feelings for her. yes, he has anger and short-tempered.but as he gets to know her then he will know how lucky he is to have her in his life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BonaixxDaydreameRxx

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshre25

In today's episode, there was a conversation between ghunjun about where rhunjun is supposed to sleep. Runjhun protests that Guddu just keeps changing her spot to sleep and doens't she have any importance. Tell me once where to sleep and i'll do that. Guddu replies, fine he will sleep on the floor from now on and she will sleep on the bed and that she is improtant to him.

I'm not really good at finding hidden meanings, but this one to me jsut seemed like Guddu finally accepting the reality of the situation, that being that he is married and that Runjhun is his wife.

When he was happy with her he gave her the bed, when he was mad he made her sleep on the floor. So was that to me seems like he isn't sure about what to make of the situation or his marriage. It seemed like runjhun was fed up with it and was essentially asking in her own way for Guddu to decide what he was going to do. Accept or not accept that he's in this marriage.

I could be making too much out of this conversation, but when I watched the episode for the 2nd time it seemed a lot more than their usual fun banter and an acutal serious conversation.

Both of them are unaware of their feelings...they just told what came in their heart...and unknowingly...they told what their heart wanted...Runjhun who was even getting scared by her touch(mandir scene)...now almost fight with her...She is fulfilling the duties of wife and wana change him for dadi has became history now...they have started to build a soft corner for each other and the nasty plans of mamis are helping them to make their relation more firm...just wish they understand the meaning of the words they spoke soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SBonaiOmaRamdass

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I feel it's the first, tentative step for Guddu in his realization of his feeling for her. He's still not fully aware of the actual nature of it...though he's aware that he's attracted to her. Hope the realisation of his love sneaks up on him instead of hitting him with a sledgehammer.

As for Runjhun, I think the realisation of any feeling of love per se hasn't set in as yet. For now, her mind seems to be set on straightening Guddu out. Maybe it's a defence mechanism on her part and she wants to ignore that which she cannot understand or deal with. Perhaps, her acknowledgment of Guddu as her love might begin with her physical awareness of him first...or maybe, every time her crazy aunts try to hurt her and Guddu tries to protect her,  it opens her eyes to the realisationn of her love.

Btw, being a lecturer of English Lit myself, I'm extremely impressed with Nivedita's language, style and syntax as evident in her posts.

Edited by pippa - 23 April 2011 at 1:45am

Bonaisur001OmaRamdass

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I loved that scene... so full of hidden meaning Day Dreaming

I'm not sure if he's really accepted her yet because he can turn around and yell at her any minute. But the difference now is that he feels bad afterward.  I'm not sure that the sleeping spot/her spot in his life is really fixed yet but for now it is at least stated that it is. It'll be interesting to see what happens after the next fight, whether he will stick to sleeping on the floor.LOL

K__SBonaiOmaRamdass

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
yes loved that scene..

I think guddu just blurted out about the 'importance of her in his eyes'..without really fully understanding the compact of what he was saying..

I think the evil plans of the mamis will certainly bring them closer..both are as yet unaware of their inner feelings...

R just wants him there for her nanima and G wants to win the challenge..

wonder what will happen after the so called 30 days coz both of them are getting used to each other...and changing Wink

Guddu has given her importance by declaring that she shd sleep on the bed and he will sleep on the floor..normally its the other way round...or both sleep on either side of bed on the floor..LOL

Bonaishanak.hotOmaRamdass

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.