Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
If that's what Murli did, Bharti should have spent the night w/ jethani dearest Ramji ki bhanji.  I liked Ramji ki bhanji - if she's the only one w/ the guts to scold the mohalla peeps who were mocking Bharti, scatter the kids behind Bharti who made her look like a child bride, and be the only one to be really enthusiastic in welcoming Bharti to her new home, then kudos to her πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Plus I liked Ghaushala taunting the women who pretended to want to see Murli's bride, and charged them Rs5 for seeing her 🀣  I can see her being so protective of her dear devrani.  Oh, & Dumroo sleeping on the suhag bed was a riot 🀣

In fact, I'm now starting to like Ramji ki bhanji. 

Neelam - doesn't she have her own hubby to keep her busy?  She calls Bharti when (unknown to her) Murli might be having some romance w/ her.  And the conversation was just too lame.

Murli telling his friends that there's a difference b/w greed & compulsion was meaningless: Veena didn't (and still doesn't) have to get married, and as a result, there was no reason for him to say yes to this proposal if he really wasn't interested.  Rupesh asked him a fair question: he could have respectfully said no, and later told Gaushala that he's not going to ruin Bharti's life by marrying her when he really doesn't love her. 

Exit question: will Bharti also become Ramji ki bhanji as a result of her marriage? πŸ˜†
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I thought the depiction of the behavior of guests was very unrealistic.  Usually, @ any wedding, you have polite company, and guests generally avoid snide remarks at least about the bride & groom.  Here, when they stood, quite a number of people were laughing, which was unseemly enough.

But Vikrant walking out was totally unjustified - after all, the only reason he agreed to this was so that money could be raised for Veena's wedding.  He didn't once think about whether Bharti would be happy w/ a guy who's embarrassed to be publicly seen w/ her.  I really hope no major scenes are created here.

wow you must have really decent family and friends. ive been to some that they make snoty remarks, dont see success int he marriage, etc etc etc.

although i havent seen anyone laugh out loud but polite is farrrrrr from wat i have seen.

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
niveditha thumbnail
niveditha thumbnail
niveditha thumbnail