Enternal Flames Abhiya FF New Updated pg 40 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
its quiet diff
plz cont soon
Awesome start
so,piya is rich ! Gud! Atleast this wil keep miss T's mouth shut. .
Thanks for the pm. .dear . .
Continue soon
tc
Awesome 1 Dear :) I lik d Bond Piya's shares wit her Mom n Sis..inspite of being adopted. n d main thing Piya's Rich..she's d wealthiest heiress in d world.. Nice Concept.. Loved it.. Continue soon.. Do pm me when u update..lolz.
Nice n continue soon and please add me to your PM list please.
Chap 2( Away from Home)
The driver drove Piya, Aliyah, and her mum to JFK international airport. Their private jet was stationed there. In Newyork, the three of them had lunch last time before they would not see each other for months. When they arrived at the airport, the Pilot came to greet the passengers. Phil was going to be their Piolot. Aliyah too was going with the only through half way . She was making a stop in Dubai, for her business meeting.Piya , her sis, and her mum got in to private jet. They talked , embraced each other, and Aliyah was quite emotional then she normally was.
Piya: Dhi! Could stop being a emotional wreck. You are suffocating me.
Aliyah: I know! It's just that I always wanted to have sibling, but Papa passed away. Then Mum went in depression. Then you came along, we became one happy family
Rose: Piya! The day you became part of this family. I knew we were complete. I could not give Aliyah a sister she had hoped for, but when u came in our lives. You made her wish came true
Piya: Would you stop being emotional. You have done so much for me any human being or even a blood relative could have done. Remember, you are my family. I love u guys. They hugged each other.Piya got all call her from whole gang. She talked to them, and they let her know that they would be coming to see her in fall. Piya giggled like a school girl. She could not wait for that, and she was going to miss them. Their plane arrived in Dubai. Aliyah left for her business, and Rose, and Piya took a first class flight to Mumbai and then to Dehradhun.
When they arrived in Dehradhun , Piya felt  something heavy in her bag. She had not brought anything so heavy. She remembered There was a note, and a camera. Note( I know how much you like photography, so I decided to buy you new camera. I hope you like your good bye present. Your sis , Aliyah). Piya ! Got a call in her cellphone.
Aliyah: How do you like your present?
Piya getting off from the plane :Dhi! It's perfect. I love it thanks. Your the world best sis.
Aliyah: I know. Anyway, I have made your arrangement at the new house. And, the house is perfect the way you always and mum wanted. It's a mansion looking besides the lake. Hope you like it.
Piya: I know you dhi you taste is amazing. 
Aliyah: Not mine. ! My employees , threatening them to fire them does work. Anyway, I gotta go . I have a business meeting.
Piya: Bye Sissy! And, show them what u got. She said hanging off the phone.
The driver opened the door for them. Piya lose in the solstice, and beauty of Dehradhun. She was tried, and would have plenty of time to explore the city in a year. She rested her head on her mother's lap. Rose slowly sung her lullaby. Rose might have been her biological mother, but they shared a bond which was unexplainable . She slowly brushed her daughter's hair off. When the car parked in their new home, Rose instructed Piya to been carried away . Piya had no notion that she would be getting bodyguards soon. She would freak. She had hoped everything would go smoothly.
Piya slept like a baby that day. She did not see the strange figure in her dream. When Piya woke up, she smelled something warm. It was the smell of her mum's cooking. Piya had not yet seen the house. She explored her room. The servants had already unpacked her suitcase, and her room was already filled with designer clothes, purses,and shoes which of course would her elder sis doing. The house had the same service has she had back home. Alliyah had already hired  chefs, and all the maids needed for them. She saw her mum was busy instructing the servants where to arrange the furnitures. Piya had already been here day,and for some reason she felt like this was already her home. Piya sat on the sofa tuning to see what was on t.v. Rose came with hot chocolates, sandwiches, her famous muffin, and with tray of chicken soup. She loved her mum cooking, but back home Aliyah rarely around her mum to cook. Rose sat down besides Piya
Rose: Piya do you like our new house?
Piya: Mum! It's amazing, and I love my room. 
Rose: Speaking of your room. Did you like your new closest, and accessories along with it? 
Piya: Mum I love it. 
Rose sipping on a hot tea. I have to give you something, and you have to follow me. Rose opened the garage door for her. Piya could not believe what she saw. Rose handed her the keys. I  know how you have wanted a car when we came. We can't bring your lambrogini here bec it's would take months. So , we decided to buy you a whole new car.It's was Ferrari 360 spider.
Rose: Do you like it?
Piya: I love it. I am going to miss my old car too, but I love this one too. Thanks mum ! She said hugging her tightly. Now if you excuse me, I think I am hungry. And, I am going to have some dinner. Coming Mum! Rose and Piya had dinner that afternoon. Piya could not to explore the town further .
Saint Mount College
Abhay parked his car . He was wondering what on Earth was all the fuss about. The whole Saint Mount College had been decorated on the instruction of that Bitchy T who needed to get a life. She had heard the world riches heiress would be attending the university,and had stirred up the whole university to welcome her. He went to see his fren in the cafeteria. He high fived Dhruv and sat down with his gangs.
Dhruv- Have you heard about the new girl? 
Maya: Not you again! The whole college has gone mad. She must be some arrogant , heiress,and bitchy girl. She is foreign too
Farah- Don't be so judgmental. I heard she is the sis of the Aliyah de Crowyn. 
Maya: You mean that girl who made fortunes few years ago. The prodigy. Maya acting surprised and mocking Farah. Who the hell cares?
Farah: Shut up! Be little nice
Maya: Be nice to these pathetic humans. 
Dhruv: Babe why are you getting so angry, he said kissing her . Come on baby ! Chill he said pouting. 
Abhay in the midst did not care what they were saying. He felt something was about hit him so hard, and changed his life. He did not know what. He did not give a shit who was coming and going. He left his gang members.Abhay and his gang consisted of Farah, Dhruv, Maya,  John, and him.All of them had found their mate. Abhay did not want to find a mate. He already lost his first love. He was living with her memories, and that was enough. They had moved in to the town just few months ago. Dhruv, Farah, Maya, and John had been living her for a while pretending to be human to midst of all of them. He hated the girls in the campus. Most of them were stuck up, rich, and spoiled bimbos.  He thought. He left in his car, and drove home.When he arrived home, he saw his parents discussing business. His family was the most powerful family in whole town. He greeted Haseena,and Chand. 
Chand: Have you heard  of the new family that has moved in?

Abhay sat down on the sofa besides his mother and father. 

Abhay; Not you too dad.

Chand sipping his special drink. 

Chand: The whole town is excited, and have welcomed them.They are one of our business partner Abhay. I heard the girl is quite beautiful. 
Haseena- So have I. They have been gossips going around that they are here for only a year.
Chand- We shall see. And , Piya! I think that' s her name is heiress to her sister's fortunes. They say their mother, the sister, and her are like inseparable. 
Haseena: I have seen all them in a cover of magazine. They do hosts charity events, and donate millions of dollars to charity. I heard the girl is quite sweet, and a prodigy like her sis,
Abhay could not handle the talk of new girl anymore. Everyone in the town were talking, and it got him only more curious.  He left for the forest. Where he visited his beloved grave, and put flower everyday beside it. 

Piya
Piya decided to go jogging . She wanted to explore the town, and take some pictures. She had been completely besotted by it's beauty. She changed in to her jogging outfit, took her camera with her,and left for the town. 

Chappy 2. I am sorry these chap are so short. will be longer on from chap 3. So Abhay and Piya might run in to each other on the next chappy. guess. let me know it's coming. 

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by honey_bunch

Its lovely..plzzz do continue..:)

will do.so thank for the encouragement
Originally posted by LupusTheliel

hey sweetie... Ps continue... Awsum idea... Pia as a rich kid wow...

nice nah! She is heir to everything her sis has. Her sis loves her to death, and wants Piya to have everything. 
Originally posted by Gals_11

Awesome 1 Dear :) I lik d Bond Piya's shares wit her Mom n Sis..inspite of being adopted. n d main thing Piya's Rich..she's d wealthiest heiress in d world.. Nice Concept.. Loved it.. Continue soon.. Do pm me when u update..lolz.

They might be have blood relationship, but they share a bond which is like so strong. Rose love Piya more than ever her own daughter. Aliyah does not mind. Rose could never be a mother again, so PIya fulfilled her wish.
Originally posted by missglam

Awesome start
so,piya is rich ! Gud! Atleast this wil keep miss T's mouth shut. .
Thanks for the pm. .dear . .
Continue soon
tc

O wait! Till she how repents. it. T's dad will be one heck of a financial trouble, and Piya's sis is gonna buy the company. o weel just read

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago