Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Anybody know why Nithin was upset as per his FB??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Deen...xoxo

Deen...xoxo

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anybody know why Nithin was upset as per his FB??" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meehak.

IF-Sizzlerz

Meehak.

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Use help desk.

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
i don't know but is he off facebook now.. i was looking for his page and didn't find it.. maybe i spelled his name wrong but don't know..

KMH-NASHA

Goldie

KMH-NASHA

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
he is still on fb.

conversation was started on his wall that he was lucky to work with karan.then nitin commented that karan was lucky to work with him then after that a verbal war began.you could check the full story on fb.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evabrainychild92

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Production Intern,YRKKH,DABH,BB7,EBP BC Winner

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
This is the Final Warning regarding these kind of posts, next time if any new thread is created for the FB Status of Nitin Nitin (Rajveer) FB Updates (UPDATED)  , we'll straight away Raise Warning Levels for the member who initiated the post.

Thanks
Closed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.