Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Sanjeeda

Sanjeeda joins Twitter

Sanjeeda Sheikh is excited is because she has finally joined Twitter. The actress says "I am not a fan of social networking sites but my fans used to keep requesting me to join Twitter. Since I am busy shooting my fans used to keep me updated about what is being written about me. I have now joined Twitter to be in touch with my fans and will try my best to answer all questions and keep updating my profile. My id is IamSanjeeda, so hope to see all my fans join me there."
We do hope Sanjeeda has a good time tweeting.

Edited by Armu4eva - 22 April 2011 at 1:34pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanjee joins Twitter--indya.com" in Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.