Guddu's Diary (New Entry#7 on Pg. 7)

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey frnds...

Today...I am gonna write the page from GS's diary that he updated today...

Dear friends,
                   I am really confuse with RJ's behaviour...she is not like other girls who put their blame on others...she even takes the punishment of what she had not done...Today, I behaved rudely wid her, I dont understand...beta,,,,it has became my habit...one day I fight wid her and next day admire her...I wanted to kill that idiot Kalsanwali ...coz of her Runjhun had to suffer this much...But you dont worry I will take revenge from her aur beta Guddu Shukla has only one ashul...an eye for an eye...and chilli powder for chilli powder...
                       But you only tell me...I,Guddu Shukla...from whom everyone is afraid...That Runjhun Shukla tries to play her tantrums on me...and even I without understanding what she really wants ...do such great acts that myself becomes fool...for her I will take revenge from Kalsanwali and instead of supporting she will give me lecture and that moving trouble...and wanted to punish me...why even I feel pity for her...she deserves this...when everyone runs to save themselves on seeing a mad bull approasching...runs to save their life but she stands and invites bull ti hit
                            What can I do even...I can just try to take her revenge but if she is fine and happy with it then I dont care...I am here for thirty days only ...I will be released on  the thirtieth day from this mental asylunm...so...frnds help me and make Runjhun little bold so that no one takes advantage of her...''

love you
                                                                                                          yours
                                                                                                          GS

Link of second entry                                                                          

Link of third entry

Link of fourth entry

Link of fifth entry

Links of sixth entry

Links of seventh entry

Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gauranitai thumbnail
πŸ˜† that was mind blowing! go Gudduji!!! πŸ€£ He's all powered up and going strong for Team Gunjhun! 
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL i love your post on Guddu view - it is on par ! you just wrote all guddu's expressions in point form. 
Keep it us i would like to read your view every episode .
-Nirvana- thumbnail
This is so CuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Imagine if Guddu Shukla really had a diary 🀣🀣🀣..Bad Boys have feelings to πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sur001

What can I do even...I can just try to take her revenge but if she is fine and happy with it then I dont care...I am here for thirty days only ...I will be released on  the thirtieth day from this mental asylunm...so...frnds help me and make Runjhun little bold so that no one takes advantage of her...''                                                            

this makes me cry.  really it does.  thanks sur001
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
sur
thats so cute-
gr8 idea!
pls keep it up!

Nice post!!
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post!!
i really liked the way u outlined all of Guddu's emotionss... especially love teh lats line about making a bolder Runjhun!
keep it up!!
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!! Great!!! πŸ‘ Good thoughts
sur001 thumbnail
Hey...frnds..Guddu Shukla really liked your comments ...so he shared his todays thoughts with you all

Guddu's Diary 
Page-2

updated on 25/4/2011

Hey Frnds,
               I am really confused with her behaviour, I tried to help her and that silly girl instead of thanking me...backfired on me saying that I have also done mistake...I think girls are like the curly locks of hair  ...how much you try to straighten it...it will  not be straightened...
                 But I really enjoyed ...seeing her miserable condition...She deserved that...I thought deeply on Mrs.Shukla's word and i feel somewhere I was also guilty...so...I wanted to prove her that ...Guddu Shukla...is the Harshvardhan dwitiya...who cannot only give punishment but also can undertake the punishment...I will also admit i was pissed by her lengthy dialogues ...she just needs chance to give lecture to me...
                  And the punishment...do you really think it was punishment...more than punishment it seemed to be a challenge...but my dhrampatni ji dont know I am also her husband and will never let her win ...sometimes I feel she is using me like a puppet...no...I am not a puppet...i will win the challenge...you all will witness...in three days my carrom club will be changed to mobile centre...
                          She was really looking beautiful today...like an angel...I could not resist myself from seeing her...I dont know whats happening to me...maybe side effect of liviing in Pandey Niwas...

You all are invited in the inaguration of my mobile centre

Love Ya...

Yours ...
                                                                                                              GS
Edited by sur001 - 13 years ago
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
u do a really good job of sounding like Guddu.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† the curly hair comparison made me laugh ... also i think u should change ur title to a page from Guddu's diary part 2 since at first i thought it was the first one ... do continue writing more!! πŸ˜ƒ