Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Hey frnds...

Today...I am gonna write the page from GS's diary that he updated today...

Dear friends,
                   I am really confuse with RJ's behaviour...she is not like other girls who put their blame on others...she even takes the punishment of what she had not done...Today, I behaved rudely wid her, I dont understand...beta,,,,it has became my habit...one day I fight wid her and next day admire her...I wanted to kill that idiot Kalsanwali ...coz of her Runjhun had to suffer this much...But you dont worry I will take revenge from her aur beta Guddu Shukla has only one ashul...an eye for an eye...and chilli powder for chilli powder...
                       But you only tell me...I,Guddu Shukla...from whom everyone is afraid...That Runjhun Shukla tries to play her tantrums on me...and even I without understanding what she really wants ...do such great acts that myself becomes fool...for her I will take revenge from Kalsanwali and instead of supporting she will give me lecture and that moving trouble...and wanted to punish me...why even I feel pity for her...she deserves this...when everyone runs to save themselves on seeing a mad bull approasching...runs to save their life but she stands and invites bull ti hit
                            What can I do even...I can just try to take her revenge but if she is fine and happy with it then I dont care...I am here for thirty days only ...I will be released on  the thirtieth day from this mental asylunm...so...frnds help me and make Runjhun little bold so that no one takes advantage of her...''

love you
                                                                                                          yours
                                                                                                          GS

Link of second entry                                                                          

Link of third entry

Link of fourth entry

Link of fifth entry

Links of sixth entry

Links of seventh entry

Edited by sur001 - 28 June 2011 at 1:36am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

trish1newfoundlovePink19ljcruzMikanSakuraFlagedabellaPrabhkalluEcliPSe_2010rani2007Nirjhor105gauranitai-Ishana-shanak.hotgardesOmaRamdassCavingIn-Nirvana-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guddu's Diary (New Entry#7 on Pg. 7)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
awww thats so cute!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001

gauranitai

Goldie

gauranitai

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
LOL that was mind blowing! go Gudduji!!! ROFL He's all powered up and going strong for Team Gunjhun! 

sur001

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
LOL i love your post on Guddu view - it is on par ! you just wrote all guddu's expressions in point form. 
Keep it us i would like to read your view every episode .

sur001

Meredith

IF-Dazzler

Meredith

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
WoW! Nice observations.

sur001

-Nirvana-

IF-Rockerz

-Nirvana-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
This is so CuteLOLLOLImagine if Guddu Shukla really had a diary ROFLROFLROFL..Bad Boys have feelings to WinkWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashmeena-Ishana-sur001

Aginaya69

Aginaya69

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

What can I do even...I can just try to take her revenge but if she is fine and happy with it then I dont care...I am here for thirty days only ...I will be released on  the thirtieth day from this mental asylunm...so...frnds help me and make Runjhun little bold so that no one takes advantage of her...''                                                            

this makes me cry.  really it does.  thanks sur001

sur001

EcliPSe_2010

Goldie

EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
sur
thats so cute-
gr8 idea!
pls keep it up!

Nice post!!

sur001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.