|| Sasural Simar Ka Help Desk || - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mitzification

Hey what happened in the show after house people came to know of Roli Prem marraige ... sho is married to who now and why is Simar still in the house ... and if prem is maried to Simar now ahat happened in between ? and why is roli still in the house.
Thanks jjust wondering ab the show .

After the family came to know of Roli and Prem marriage they made arrangements for their marriage..But on the wedding day the bride was replaced and Prem and Simar got married..[Sid and Roli's plan]..After that Roli and Sid got married
Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago
Thanks dear... what a deranged show . anyone can marry anyone its sick ...
Hi moderators /admins - no one is posting WU's for SSK for the past 3 days. Can you please post today's write up.

ya last three days no body didnt do the update... so please update the today episode...
How do we increase Avika & Manish's ranks when their are not that many TellyBuzz articles about them. I have joined their fan club on their profile page we post everyday on their page and also post under different pictures and videos. Can we post to the same picture or topic muliple times? Also not allowing us to upload tellychakkar article is also hurting Rosid. Tellychakkar does produce a lot more articles about SSK compared to tellyBuzz. What should we do?
Plz i want written updates from 7feb onwards
is there any premar & rosid FC on board?
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont watch this serial regularly. So i dont remember correctly. but wasn't Sidharth shown to be a doctor when he was introduced
Originally posted by EstrellaNijam

1. No, prem's grandmother's sister
2. Above 18, she is in 1st year in college
3. Roli is 18, Sid is 24, so difference is 6 years.

sid is 24 in ssk (100% sure), which is confirmed by the sbs/ssb off screen interview of Manish on his birthday party in ssk. Moreover, I have read his age being 24 in some article, but I don't remember which article...

since, all are concerned about ROSID's age, nobody is worrying about Premar, the production house only says Manish is 24. I don't think they have told how old is Prem or Simar. If four of them has at least 2 years of gap then...

Siddhant is 24
Prem is 22
Simar is 20
Roli is 18
  The characters ages are accurate but Mataji is Prems real grandmother as far as I know.

Can anyone please explain me about that matter typed by Roli in today's epi?

I've missed that scenešŸ˜”

ā“Did she really type it for Sid?