Sasural Simar Ka

|| Sasural Simar Ka Help Desk || (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 32

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
.SilentPrincess

Thanks for the explanation Smile

I started watching after Manish Raisinghania entered the show as Sid - I liked him in the 2 previous serials he did, so followed him here.  You are right - the show is otherwise idiotic, but I've seen worse (that's my excuse LOL)

So everything that Simar did was not out of any higher purpose but her own selfish reason.  Had she fessed up to Prem, she'd not have had to go to that marriage.  So that's what the letter was about.

I'm watching the show for Sid - I just loved it when he gave that stupid Mataji a piece of his mind.  His mom is another loser.  Everything he said yesterday was right - the whole family looks like a bunch of losers, who are too scared to do anything w/o her approval.  And they are supposed to be expecting a contract.  I hope Sid steals it from right under their nose Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vinitha.pumaa.SilentPrincessavivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Sasural Simar Ka Help Desk || (Page 6)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

.SilentPrincess

Thanks for the explanation Smile

I started watching after Manish Raisinghania entered the show as Sid - I liked him in the 2 previous serials he did, so followed him here.  You are right - the show is otherwise idiotic, but I've seen worse (that's my excuse LOL)

So everything that Simar did was not out of any higher purpose but her own selfish reason.  Had she fessed up to Prem, she'd not have had to go to that marriage.  So that's what the letter was about.

I'm watching the show for Sid - I just loved it when he gave that stupid Mataji a piece of his mind.  His mom is another loser.  Everything he said yesterday was right - the whole family looks like a bunch of losers, who are too scared to do anything w/o her approval.  And they are supposed to be expecting a contract.  I hope Sid steals it from right under their nose Evil Smile

Its pathetic... Dead I thought when Simar-Prem would get married, we would get to see how married life is... but this is just crap...

I mean come on.. Why couldn't  Simar gone straight to Prem and told him that the man was threatning her... and from there Prem would help her... with the man & convincing his own family... Rolli marrying Prem... that made no sense what so ever ... I mean if we just play along and say Simar goes to dance... Why the hell would Rolli want to marry her jija jee... why ruin her own life...??

I stopped watching after the marriage... That marriage = suicide...  Ouch

Is Sid that new guy? who was trying to get all the family members to leave Mata jee's side or something... ?? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinitha.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Is Sid that new guy? who was trying to get all the family members to leave Mata jee's side or something... ?? Confused

Yup.  And the reason Mataji hates him is that 5 years ago, instead of donating money he was given to a temple, he invested it, made a windfall and then gave it to his family to give however much they liked to the temple.  They disowned him from that point, which is why he is pissed.  But I just love his antics - can't wait to see what he'll do against Mataji tomorrow or next week.

He is supposed to be Roli's love interest, despite him being older to Prem, and Roli being younger to Simar Dead

Oh, and fully agree w/ all your comments above.

vinitha.

amrapali_dubey

Goldie

amrapali_dubey

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
can someone plz tell me who is siddharth n why is everybody angry with him???...how is mataji related to prem??...prem knows everything abt his marriage with roli then why is he quiet???...has prem forgiven simar for what she did???

vinitha.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
^^^ see here

.Snowfall.

IF-Addictz

.Snowfall.

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Hi any one plze do written update yesterday what happen .

santoshi58

Groupbie

santoshi58

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
when does the repeats ...at wat time ...?

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Stopped watching after the stupid Roli-Prem marriage and used to just catch glimpses mainly through the precaps, so have a few questions:

When and how did Mataji become the villain of the show? And why did Simar's father agree to get Roli married to Prem? Isn't he bothered about his daughter's future?

vinitha.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top