Sasural Simar Ka

|| Sasural Simar Ka Help Desk || (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 33

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

hi i am new to this show. can any one brief the story so far.

Thanks

Originally posted by Broken_Heart72

can any1 tell me wht this show is abt

You can read about the show here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasural_Simar_Ka

-SP-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Sasural Simar Ka Help Desk || (Page 5)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yaminibandi

Yaminibandi

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
http://www.colorstv.in/schedule/2011-09-10/
Originally posted by nikhat_niki

hi pls can anyone give me the time for the repeat  telecast of the show in india as i m unable to watch it during the original time n cant find its repeat telecast
thanks

amrapali_dubey

Goldie

amrapali_dubey

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

can anyone tell why is roli staying with simar after marriage???...

Because its ritual that the bride's sister accompanies her to the sasural for a few days till the bride is able to settle into her new home...

-SP-

really???...but what will roli do??...she herself is a kid

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincess

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
^^^^ That is a ridiculous invention of the CVs - never heard of it.  What if the bride is the younger of 2 sisters, and her elder sister is already married?  This plot of first getting Roli secretly married, and then accompany Simar to her sasural is really Dead

Anyway, reason I posted - can someone from the dev team alert the mods/dev team that on the home page of i-f, SSK is missing from the Colors line-up?  It's there if one goes to the Colors page, but not there on the home page, as it should be.

Edited by .Vrish. - 18 October 2011 at 12:48pm

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

can anyone tell why is roli staying with simar after marriage???...

Because its ritual that the bride's sister accompanies her to the sasural for a few days till the bride is able to settle into her new home...

-SP-

really???...but what will roli do??...she herself is a kid

She's not supposed to do anything ... just make the bride "Simar" comfortable in her new home... I don't know about indian culture but in pakistani culture, the brides sister or cousin or someone close follows the bride to her in-laws house, to make her feel more comfortable between strangers... and then after 1-2 days she comes back... I've no idea why Rolli is staying.. maybe its indian culture or the fact that Rolli is the bride and not Simar... Ouch

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I've never seen this happen in any of the (Indian) marriages I have seen.  Even in serials, this is the first serial that I recall this happening (sister going to her jija's home, not merely sister marrying her supposed to be jija).

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Okay, I only started watching the serial recently - can anyone explain why Simar had to go to that dance competition on her wedding day?

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Okay, I only started watching the serial recently - can anyone explain why Simar had to go to that dance competition on her wedding day?

Why did you start watching?? Confused Its the most idiotic serial ever ...

Okay... so Simar likes to dance, but she doesn't because of her father. One day chakk dhoom dhoom comes to her college for auditions... and Sharukh would also be there... Simar wants to but is hestiates thinking about her father .. anyways her friends and bua jee writer her name on the 1st audition list.

And she goes too... BUT on the same day, someone comes to see Simar.. Mata jee & some family members... They sit down... and wait for Simar to come down (they give them & her father the excuse hat she's getting ready). On the other side Simar dances really well sharukh praises her and she on to the enxt round.. somehow Simar reaches home... and Prem's family(prem isn't there wiht them) is really pissed off, for waiting for Simar so long. but eventually she comes and Mata jee does stupid tests on her.. like can she cook??? and she makes halwa... and serves and Mata jee likes her...
And prem & Simar's marriage is decided...

Then the 2nd audiotions take place in delhil... Simar, Rolli & bua jee goes with her... giving the family the excuse that Simar is taking Bua jee  for tee tayatra (sorry don't know how to spelll that)
When they leave Prem and his 2 bhabhi's comes to simar's house... and not finding her there they are a bit disappointed...

Kher... on the second audiotions Simar dances BUT prem's spots her there while performing... (she had ghungat on the 1st audio. but not on the second) and he's pissed that she lied to her family to come and dance... (he's there to look over the food and stuff)

Kher Simar talks to him afterwards and everything is settled and they're getting married... however Prem tells simar to quit her dancing... and she does so to... because of respect etc..

On the wedding day or a dayot two before.. this man, not sure who he is... has seen simar's performances and forces her to go the 3rd audition... Simar rejects his offer... but he threatens her that if she doesn't go to CDD's 3rd audio. he will tell prem's family about her dancing... and on her mehdni or sangeet... he shows clips of her dancing(with the ghungat) eventually Simar agrees..

She goes while Rolli is dressed liek he bride... Simar doesn't make it and Rolli marries Prem...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

santoshi58.Vrish.ammoos

Post Reply New Post

Go to top