Sasural Simar Ka

|| Sasural Simar Ka Help Desk || (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 32

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
-Edit-
Nevermind. I looked at previous page and found the link for RoSid vids Embarrassed Wanted to rewatch and make some things on them Big smile

Edited by -Araina- - 19 March 2014 at 7:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VildanaROSID-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Sasural Simar Ka Help Desk || (Page 31)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

magicalrosid

Goldie

magicalrosid

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
plz guys can any one give me the wu for rosid blush blush scene...Smile

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicalrosid

plz guys can any one give me the wu for rosid blush blush scene...Smile
That I try to find on BI forum but there is no Sleepy only if someone is good to translate that on ENG.

ramita_nayal

Goldie

ramita_nayal

Posted: 18 June 2014 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
hey...i am not a regular watcher of SSK. So, could anyone tell me that is khushi still reside with bhardwaj family??? Actually i saw a bhardwaj family pic after a leap, in that pic khushi was also there. So, is khushi paired up with sankalp??? WHat happened to soniya??? Just curious to know 

Edited by ramita_nayal - 18 June 2014 at 10:33pm

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 19 June 2014 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramita_nayal

hey...i am not a regular watcher of SSK. So, could anyone tell me that is khushi still reside with bhardwaj family??? Actually i saw a bhardwaj family pic after a leap, in that pic khushi was also there. So, is khushi paired up with sankalp??? WHat happened to soniya??? Just curious to know 
Hi,
infact Khushi was married feom begining to him, only she wear Sonia's mask n Sonia was kiddnap. When RoSin found truth, n send Khushi in jail the found truth that she is preg n will be mum of Sanklap baby. So Karuna decide to give her chance n bring her home once again.

ramita_nayal

ramita_nayal

Goldie

ramita_nayal

Posted: 19 June 2014 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VildanaROSID

Originally posted by ramita_nayal

Hi,
infact Khushi was married feom begining to him, only she wear Sonia's mask n Sonia was kiddnap. When RoSin found truth, n send Khushi in jail the found truth that she is preg n will be mum of Sanklap baby. So Karuna decide to give her chance n bring her home once again.
Oh thanx yaar...so, what bout soniya??? And now sankalp love her or not, he accepted her??? And is She still a baddie??

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 19 June 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
In that time hw ignor Khushi n said that loves Sonia, but Sonia dont want be with him since Khushi will be mum so Sonia just disp from SSK. And dont they didnt show them, looks like he accept Khushi. Khushi helped them against Jwala n property but last night she want turn Uma n Pari against Roli.

ramita_nayal

Goldie

ramita_nayal

Posted: 19 June 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VildanaROSID

In that time hw ignor Khushi n said that loves Sonia, but Sonia dont want be with him since Khushi will be mum so Sonia just disp from SSK. And dont they didnt show them, looks like he accept Khushi. Khushi helped them against Jwala n property but last night she want turn Uma n Pari against Roli.
k...nw its clear. Thanx dear Smile

-VildanaROSID-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top