|| Sasural Simar Ka Help Desk || - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks so much for filling me in ðŸ˜ƒ
I also wanted to ask who is the main lead of the show Roli or Simar? Edited by happygirl123 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by happygirl123

I also wanted to ask who is the main lead of the show Roli or Simar?

The main lead was originally only Simar but the audiences didn't connect so much with her so now Roli is the parallel lead.😊
Originally posted by malihaahmed

ROSID Background track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu8quOWbBYc😃

PREMAR Background track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWIuKhbcUIQ😃

Thanks Malu I was also looking for this 😊
Is Anjali the biological child of Prem and Simar?
Originally posted by Nisbahx

Thanks Malu I was also looking for this 😊

No problem Nisu 😃
Originally posted by happygirl123

Is Anjali the biological child of Prem and Simar?

Khushi was just the surrogate mother that too deceitfully she went to the clinic posing as roli (she stole simar's medical report) and got the treatment done. The biological parents of anjali are prem simar.
i actually missed one episode...didnt roli see naina n sid together?? i have seen promo where roli opens da door and gets shocked...wat happened then?
Originally posted by anitha3

i actually missed one episode...didnt roli see naina n sid together?? i have seen promo where roli opens da door and gets shocked...wat happened then?

no roli didn't saw sid as when roli opened the door no one was there as sid hided naina and closed her mouth after roli closing the main gate he talked to naina and said he don't loves her it was just the one night mistake nothing else and listening to that naina went for committing suicide
i guess this will work
Posted: 10 years ago
did roli and siddhant consummate their marriage? was anything of the sort implied ever?