Sasural Simar Ka

|| Sasural Simar Ka Articles Archive || (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Telly actors' pick: A Green Diwali or Diwali with crackers?

Telly actors' pick: A Green Diwali or Diwali with crackers?

Television actors talk about whether they would spend a Green Diwali this year or enjoy the firecrackers too...

Diwali, the festival of lights is just round the corner. The atmosphere will soon be brimming with cheer and excitement. This festival is known for its beautiful lights and the noisy fireworks. These firecrackers certainly add a lot of fun but at the expense of polluting the environment. We spoke to some of our Telly stars to know about their thoughts on celebrating Diwali with or without crackers

Shoaib Ibrahim: Diwali is ironically never pollution free. I am not the kind of person to burst crackers. I stopped burning crackers long ago because it is like setting your own money on fire. I really wonder how burning crackers came into existence actually. As a child I use to burst crackers. But as I grew up I learnt how ridiculous it is. Lighting diyas, praying to God and buying and distributing sweets is the best. Get together with family or friends is the ideal way to have a safe and happy Diwali. 

Dipika Samson: I am totally anti- crackers. It causes so much pollution which is beyond repair. We are already facing issues due to global warming and this just adds. There are so many better ways to celebrate Diwali. Decorating your house, catching up with friends dressed up in new clothes, eating variety of Diwali delicacies and spending quality time is the right way. There should be an environment awareness campaign in schools highlighting the damage besides parents' initiative to explain to their children the harmful effects of firecracker burning.  Money to be spent on crackers should be spent on buying chocolates and they should be distributed to underprivileged children.

Edited by .Tanya. - 10 November 2012 at 5:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

presimrupinn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Sasural Simar Ka Articles Archive || (Page 8)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rupinn

Goldie

rupinn

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
                      Dipika Samson's rangoli fixation- TOI

Dipika Samson's rangoli fixation
Dipika SamsonMore Pics

Dipika Samson aka Simar of Sasural Simar Ka is a homely girl, much like her on-screen character.

She loves to celebrate every festival and performs all the rituals. And Diwali is no different. The actress, since many years, has been making rangoli at her doorstep, something that she has learnt from her mother.

Dipika also decorates her house with diyas. She says, "I enjoy making rangoli every year. The vibrant colours emphasise the fact that life is colourful. Though we have the option of using the sticker rangoli, I prefer to make it all by myself — with colours and flowers. My mother gives me suggestions, but I like to let my imagination lead me. I invite all my
friends to my house to relish the sweets prepared by my mother. It is worth all the effort when my family and friends appreciate my rangoli."

After all, compliment is all that a woman needs!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

presim

rupinn

Goldie

rupinn

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Roli takes on a smoking hot avatar - Colors
We have seen Avika Gor as the bubbly child bride in Balika Vadhu, and right now she is ruling our hearts as the 'agyakaari bahu' in Sasural Simar Ka. But now, audiences will get to see her in a new hot avatar. That's right, Avika is going from traditional to trendy!

Avika was seen in Rajasthani lehengas in Balika Vadhu, and now her wardrobe as Roli consists of sarees and heavy jewellery. But just one look at the picture and you'll realize that Avika can rock a party outfit too! What is the reason behind this make over, you ask? Well as you know, Roli is a girl on a mission right now. A mission to trap Veeru in her love and expose him in front of Khushi.

Veeru, who is already head over heels in love with Roli, is already trying to woo her. And Roli will use this weakness to get him to do her bidding. She will soon be seen going to a disco where Veeru is having a good time to further ensnare him. And of course, you can't go to a disco in a saree, hence the hot make over for Roli.

Avika Gor is a young girl (she's only 15 years old), and though she says that she loves wearing sarees and dressing up in loads of jewellery, we are glad that she can dress up according to her age, even if it is only for a day. We don't know how successful she'll be in her endeavour to impress Veeru with her new, trendy look, we are surely pleasantly surprised with this make over. Veeru, good luck trying to resist this temptation!

presim

rupinn

Goldie

rupinn

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Shoaib Ibrahim scared of water - TOI

Shoaib Ibrahim scared of water
Shoaib Ibrahim
Actor Shoaib Ibrahim aka Prem of 'Sasural Simar Ka' may come across as a tough guy, but there's something that makes his knees tremble — water.

The fear stems from a narrow escape he had a couple of years back. Says Shoaib, "I am scared of water, be it lakes, sea or swimming pools. I was shooting for my first show, Palkon Ki Chaon Mein, and there was a scene where I had to jump into water, find something quickly and come out. I was nervous, because I don't know how to swim and the lake was muddy. I jumped in, but couldn't come out. Finally, people in the unit had to pull me out. That memory still haunts me. I get goosebumps whenever I think of it. Luckily, my current show doesn't have any water sequence."

However, Shoaib is keen to get over his fear. "I go to places around Mumbai where there are streams or lakes and enter shallow areas. I also want to enroll for swimming classes as soon as I get time," he says. That's the spirit, Shoaib

presim

rupinn

Goldie

rupinn

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

I am a die hard fan of Salman Khan: Shoaib Ibrahim -TOI

I am a die hard fan of Salman Khan: Shoaib Ibrahim
Shoaib Ibrahim

Actor Shoaib Ibrahim who plays husband to Simar in Sasural Simar Karelates with his character.

Like his character he also considers own family as everything. "I relate with my character Prem absolutely.For me my family is everything, just like my character Prem. I am a quiet person as well, just like Prem. The only difference is that I am not a halwai's son, I love to eat loads of sweets though. I am also a die hard fan of superstar Salman Khan. I have seen all his films starting from Maine Pyaar Kiyato Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam to Dabangg and Ek Tha Tiger. Frankly I was quite excited when I came to know that my character will be called Prem." 

presim

rupinn

Goldie

rupinn

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Dipika enjoys all the attention

Dipika enjoys all the attention.
Dipika Samson

Dipika Samson who plays the title role in Sasural Simar Ka feels her career has changed with the show tremendously.

She got her first award, the Gold Petal Awards, for the show as well. An elated Dipika says, "It was my first award in the category of Sanskari Vyaktitva. It's a great mark of motivation for an actor. It's an acknowledgement of one's hard work. My mother was nearly in tears."

So was the actor expecting her first award? "I was not exactly expecting but praying that I should get it. I am playing Simar since one and a half years now. Most of the time if an actor goes on the sets he or she ends up being the character for long hours. Simar's contribution to my career can't be denied. I am happy that the show is doing well and everybody appreciating it. In television a wide variety of shows are being made. Sasural Simar Ka has worked and the response is fantastic. I am fortunate to be playing Simar. Where ever I go there is an instant recognition which i thoroughly enjoy," she adds.

rupinn

Goldie

rupinn

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Sana Shaikh to be back on small screen

Sana shaikh back on small screen. Sasural Simar Ka daily soap of Colors will soon have the new entry of sana shaikh.

she will play the role of a secretary of siddhanth (Roli's husband)..sana shaihk says, "im happy that im back on screen, after one and half years im back, its feels great to be on screen earlier i worked as Ganga character in serial Pratigya were i married a 40 yrs old man - sajan singh the role played by Anupam Shyam Ojha but here its totally different role i have, even my costumes are more stylish, unlike Pratigya here i will be playing the positive role.

Well it will be interesting to see how Roli will react after Sana shaikh's entry as siddhanth's secretary in the show, hope she won't be jealous? to catch the glimpse of all this super exciting moments stay tune to Sasural Simar Ka only on colors

rupinn

Goldie

rupinn

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
TV stars (Shoaib Ibrahim aka Prem & Dipika Samson aka Simar) wish everyone a very merry Christmas
Everyone can feel the nip in the air and experience the certain vibrancy given the fact that Christmas is here. It's time to have a lot of pan cakes and drink wine besides your Christmas tree and wait for Randolph the reindeer to visit your home with the cuddly Santa. But, before you do that our telly celebs would like to share what they want from Santa this winter…

Shoaib Ibrahim aka Prem of Sasural Simar Ka - This Christmas, I would like to ask Santa for more work and lots of new assignments, since that is what I am appreciated for. Wishing all my viewers a Merry Christmas and hope you shower more love and spread peace and forgiveness.

Dipika Samson aka Simar of Sasural Simar Ka: The best gifts in life will never be found under a Christmas tree! Those gifts are friends, family, kids, and the one you love! When you have them with you, what more could you ask for?

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top