Sasural Simar Ka

|| Sasural Simar Ka Articles Archive || (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
              Khushi's lies to be exposed in Sasural Simar Ka!

The Bhardwaj family has been facing Khushi's conspiracies since the time she came to the household. She has gone to the extent of being the surrogate mother of Simar and Prem's child to gain re-entry into the house. And now that she has succeeded, she can pretty much do anything that she wills by threatening to hurt Simar's unborn baby.

But not anymore. Khushi will soon be exposed in front of the Bhardwaj family. Khushi recently went a little too far in her greed by trying to steal the ornaments offered to Ganpati Bappa. Simar and Roli did manage to catch her red-handed and return the ornaments to their rightful place, but Khushi shows no signs of remorse and has warned Simar to watch out for her next trick.

Don't worry people, the good news is that Khushi's dirty tricks will be exposed soon on the show. In the next few days, you will see her confessing to stealing the ornaments in front of Ganpati Bappa, and this revelation will come as a big shock to everyone in the family.

As expected, Mataji will be furious at Khushi for trying to sully the family's name, and the rest of the elders too, will disapprove of her act.

But if you think that this is the end of Khushi's story, you are mistaken. As usual, Khushi will have a trick up her sleeve. And this time, it is Veeru. This thief masquerading as a driver in the Bhardwaj household will be blamed by Khushi for all her heinous acts.She will convince her in-laws that Veeru has been blackmailing her at every step and forcing her to comply.

That's another time that Khushi has saved herself from being punished for her bad deeds. You'll have to wait and watch to see if Simar and Roli, with the help of Ganpati Bappa of course, are able to get rid of their vengeful sister in law once and for all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

presimrupinn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Sasural Simar Ka Articles Archive || (Page 7)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rupinn

Goldie

rupinn

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
               Soaps with a conscience      

The power of television in India doesn't need reaffirmation. The popularity is such that everything from household chores to restaurant bookings are worked around that show you can't miss. So there can be no better platform to spread awareness about pertinent social issues. In the past, popular shows have dealt with subjects like child marriage (Balika Vadhu), remarriage (Na Bole Tum Naa Mein Kuch Kaha, Punar Vivaah), female foeticide (Na Aana Is Des Laado), sexual harassment (Parichay), drug abuse (Sajda) and speech deficiency (Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai).

Now, a bunch of newer shows are going to make you think more. The surrogacy debate Sasural Simar Ka (SSK, on Colors) highlights how surrogacy gives a chance to couples to experience the joys of parenthood. After Simar is unable to have a kid, her younger sister Roli offers to bear her child.

Producer Rashmi Sharma of SSK says, "Many real life issues need attention. Thought-provoking situations in shows help sensitise viewers on various subject. The show will inspire young couples, as most Indians don't discuss surrogacy or infertility openly." Rather than just skimming the surface, the show seeks to discuss surrogacy in detail, based on actual scientific information. Sharma adds, "The family asks questions that the audience would want answered." Earlier in her other production, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, the focus was on adult education.

pumaapresim

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
    I never met Navleen in real life: Nishigandha Wad

Nishigandha Wad who plays the title role in the film "In The Name Of.. Tai " speaks about the film.

Hindi Feature film "In The Name Of.. Tai " is a female oriented plot, where an educated village woman (lawyer), respectfully known as "Tai" chooses a valiant but a dangerous path. She unfortunately suffers in her personal life, yet selflessly battles for a common cause of protecting acres of land owned by the village farmers from the clutches of the Corridor of Power and Builders. Inspired from the real life story of slain activist lawyer Navleen Kumar, it is a very hard hitting film. Nishigandha Wad who plays the title role speaks about the film.

How did you get this role?
The director of the film Ujjwal V. Thengdi had called me and given me a brief about the story and my character. Later I met him in his office for complete narration. And I liked the story very much. So I decided to play this role. I would like to state that this film is Mr. Ujjwal V. Thengdi's dream project and I had to work Hard. I feel very lucky that he chose me for this role. His earlier critically acclaimed Marathi film 'Vazir', had gone to create new benchmark and was the turning point of Marathi Industry.

This film is inspired from real life character.
I am playing the role of Tai, the protagonist, in the movie and it was a pleasure to be a part of this movie. The movie will keep the audience inquisitive about what will happen when a straight forward person will enter into the world of politics and how she will move forward besides getting threatened by people. We hope that the audience will appreciate it.

How did you do the time management for this role with your daily soap Sasural Simar Ka?
Not only me, even other artists are from the TV industry. We all adjusted our schedule and did this film, because of the subject and the issue it raises. There is one artist by the name of Palvie who used to shuttle down between Britain and India. If she could manage across countries, then why not us?

Did you do any particular study or research for this role?
Frankly speaking I never met Navleen in my personnel life. So whatever I read, watched and saw gave me some idea about her personality. Then the storyline of the film, her character sketch done in it, all this gave me a chance to study her exact character. She was a lady who never looked back in her life. She even didn't care about herself or had any desire. She worked selflessly for her goal.

This was a very bold film and many had declined it earlier.
This role is experimental for me because this is real life and comes from current history. I have never done anything like this. Yes the film is bold but then struggle is always bold. Else one cannot carry it forward, especially if it is for some other people's issues.

presimrupinn

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Surrogacy in TV serials:

Is it only for TRPs or to spread awareness?

The latest trend to take tellydom by storm is 'surrogacy'. The small screen has, at regular intervals, pushed the envelope with steamy hot sequences, lip-locks and consummation, to recall a few. And these days, there's an overdose of what is usually considered a hush-hush affair: surrogacy.
A debate is raging ' is it a progressive step by the broadcasters and producers? Or is it just another ploy to rake in the TRPs?
The beginning :
                        Surrogacy was first highlighted on Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka. Soon after, Sasural Simar Ka and Hitler Didi followed suit. While Simar (Deepika Samson) in SSK cannot conceive and surrogacy is her only option, Rajnibala (Shrenu Parikh) of BHBK gets embroiled in a surrogacy racket. Indira Sharma (Rati Pandey) of Hitler Didi gets pregnant, but because she is a cancer patient, slips into coma soon after. Shweta Kapoor (Aasiya Kazi) then decides to carry Indira's foetus in her womb.
                         Prashant Bhatt, Weekday Programming Head of the channel which airs SSK, says, "If the issue is highlighted in an aesthetic manner, viewers will react positively. Television is an influential medium to spread awareness and bring about change." Ila Bedi Datta, the producer of HD, says, "People are resorting to surrogacy even in small towns and cities . It is no more a taboo."
For public good :
                        How far will a television soap spread awareness? Asserts Prashant, "Today, many couples face fertility issues. Most of them are unaware about the options available. Surrogacy is not a problem, but a solution."
With this track, we hope to spread awareness and change people's lives." Ila says her show is only enlightening those who can't conceive. She says, "It is said that a woman is complete when she becomes a mother. There are many couples who are desperate for a child. We want to give our viewers a ray of hope."
Experts Speak:
                   Gynecologist Suman Bijlani admits that TV soaps have led to a rise in the inquiries about surrogacy. She says, "Most couples these days have a vague idea that they can 'rent a womb'. But they want to know more."
So, does TV help create awareness in the right manner? "Daily soaps portray these procedures as almost frivolous, without any mention of its expenditure, logistics or the possibility of failure. This results in unrealistic expectations. People often see test tube babies and surrogacy as 'miracle cures'. Also, the emotional aspect is often dramatised and distorted on TV," says she. Adds psychologist Anjali Chhabria, "Daily soaps are more keen on dramatising shows to increase their ratings. But nevertheless, the small screen reaches out to a larger audience, influences their opinion and broadens their perspective. There have been shows which have done justice and have been quite informational and inspiring."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pumaapresimrupinn

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Ssumeir's career choice dosen't convice his father

(Ssumier S Pasricha )

Actor Ssumier S Pasricha who started his career with the film Hum Tum Aur Shabana is currently working in the television show Sasural Simar Ka.

Ssumier was a very good student in school and also quite active in extracurricular activities. "After finishing my graduation my dad wanted me to join his business and that point of time I was quite active in theatre," he says. However, the acting bug had bitten him at an early age. He further adds, "I went into depression for couple of months because I didn't want to join the business. That is when I decided to go to Australia for further studies." Ssumier went to Perth and studied MBA there. "After I reached there I again started doing all kinds of stuff like acting and theatre."

Ssumier has a training of 13 years in classical music. He is also a trained Kuchipudi dancer. "In Australia I also started working as a radio jockey and had a great time with all my listeners. Along with my studies I was pursuing all these things." By this time Ssumier's family came to know about all these. "When I came back and did my first play Heart To Heart with Vivek Mansukhani, and got my pay cheque of Rs 2000, my family realised where my heart belongs."

He still feels that his father is not convinced about the whole thing. But they feel good about Ssumier having achieved this much in the industry. Ssumier has done commercials with Rahul Bose, Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan before he started with film and television

Edited by pumaa - 28 October 2012 at 1:37pm

presimrupinn

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Shoaib Ibrahim's take on Love!

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN Nov 3, 2012, 06.00PM IST

Actor Shoaib Ibrahim who is only twenty five year old is currently basking in the glory of his show's ( Sasural Simar Ka) success where he plays Prem.

Shoaib plays a dotting husband and loves his wife Simar unconditionally to such an extent that he always forgives Simar's ( Deepika Samson) faults. 
But when quizzed whether he will always forgive his wife even if she commits big mistakes in real life? The actor says, "It's not that Prem always forgives Simar. There was a situation when Prem and Simar didn't spoke to each other because of a huge misunderstanding between them. But later on it got sorted as Simar is an honest girl which is one of her best qualities that I admire the most." 
Shoaib adds, "I believe in real life every relationship is based on two things trust and honesty if I see these qualities in my life partner than I am ready to forgive her. And also the most important factor for a relationship to work is love if that is lost relationships became sour."
Well, Shoaib we just hope that you soon get your life-partner with all the above qualities. 

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-11-03/tv/34892384_1_sasural-simar-ka-deepika-samson-shoaib-ibrahim

presimrupinn

rupinn

Goldie

rupinn

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
 I am proud of my footwear collection : Dipika Samson -TOI
I am proud of my footwear collection : Dipika Samson
Dipika Samson
Dipika Samson who is currently seen as Simar in Sasural Simar Ka is an actress who has a fetish for shopping, be it clothes or footwear.

Where ever she goes, she ends up buying numerous pairs of footwear. She has a thing for all kinds of footwear, be it, chappals, sandals and shoes.

The actress recently visited Nagpur and was bowled over by the variety in chappals and the collection of shoes available around the city. She bought three pairs from there while her mother Renu complained about her buying so many pairs.

We hear that the actress always prefers to match her footwear with her attire, so much so that she matches it even if she is going to the sets where she has to get into the attire of Simar. Her friends even take her advice when they want to purchase footwear.
"Shopping for footwear is an obsession for me now. I enjoy it a lot. I have a good collection and have one pair reserved for on attire. But my mother doesn't like it much as I already own many pairs. They just pile up at home and that irks her. However, I am proud of my collection," she say.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

presim

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Parents' smile biggest gift for Dipika Samson

Parents' smile biggest gift for Dipika Samson

Name and fame aside, her parents' smile when they saw her on screen has been the biggest gift for TV actress Dipika Samson.

dipika samson

Name and fame aside, her parents' smile when they saw her on screen has been the biggest gift for TV actress Dipika Samson.

The 25-year-old, who made her debut with "Devi", is currently seen playing the role of Simar on Colors' "Sasural Simar Ka".

"This field takes a lot of hard work but gives you a lot as well. It gives you fame and love from people. I cannot forget the smile on my mother and dad's face when they saw me on screen for the first time. That smile which you see on your parents' face is the biggest gift you can get," Dipika told IANS.

Coming from an army background, the actress from Pune always harboured a dream of becoming an air hostess. This brought her to Mumbai. But destiny had different plans for her.

"It was my childhood dream to be an air hostess and by god's grace, I got through Jet Airways and I came to Mumbai with them. Due to medical reasons, I had to put in my papers. This was when my family encouraged me to try for television," she said.

Now she is happy with the change in her career.

"As far as the hours are concerned, I found this field more peaceful and relaxed. The routine is set and I know that at the end of the day, I will go home. Flying has no schedules, and it disturbs your body," she said.

Dipika is a huge fan of actress Madhuri Dixit and says she would love to do a role similar that the latter played in "Devdas".

"I adore Madhuri Dixit. I would definitely like to do something like what she did in 'Devdas'. But I know I need a lot of hard work to reach there," she said.

For now, she wants a "short holiday" with her mother".

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13292-parents-smile-biggest-gift-for-dipika-samson.htm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

presim

Post Reply New Post

Go to top