Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Today it was really a treat to watch ... Everyone gave commendable performance Aambhik, Akshay, Shashank.Clap

Acharya Chanakya's lessons were worth watching . great photography , Especially the night journey part . C-CGM chemistry was cutest ever . I was unable to make it , whether good father-son type chemistry  or friends chemistry , or Guru-shishya Chemistry .  Greatest Treat was the emotional confession of CGM  about his  dependency on C .ClapClapClapClapClapClap V V  emotional . & the best part was that "C" was quiet Big smile

now the lessons of "C"

1. make your defense stronger before attack
2. Attack at the right time  to assure win
3. one who is focused  never gets tired  
4. To  make big changes only physical power is not enough
5. patience & concentration are mandatory to reach till aim .
6. No risk- no gain

BLOOPERS: though there were many  but special mention goes to "AAWAAZ" & "HAADSAA"Smile

Must -must-must watch ... for awesome chemistry ... of C  & CGM

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2-Swetha-Ritu278tintiny...PARiNA...-Frozen-*Dakoo_Minzy*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cutest Chemistry Ever... full fledged episode" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
as usual perfect episode ...eager to see CGM's training ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uAbhiram-

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

This is called a rocking chemistry between Chanakya n CGM.It seems as if they are made for each other to play these parts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu278rinku4uAbhiram-

Ritu278

Goldie

Ritu278

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Yes u r ryt abt the bloopers...and Fantastic four...wowClapwaiting for their meet with CGM...and yes CGM-C chemistry was superbClapmay be pradhan acharya will get to know abt sukhdev...akshay was cuteSmile...waiting for tmrowEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uAbhiram-Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu278

Yes u r ryt abt the bloopers...and Fantastic four...wowClapwaiting for their meet with CGM...and yes CGM-C chemistry was superbClapmay be pradhan acharya will get to know abt sukhdev...akshay was cuteSmile...waiting for tmrowEmbarrassed
Ya i too expect Pradhanacharya to know the truth.And loved the kido Akshay.Poor kid ...he really loves CGM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu278

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
.. I missed my TiggdhaaCry todayTongue

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Yes...i too missed dhigdhaa 2day.Unhappy
As per word bloopers...i think i'm getting used to it...ab toh aadat si hai mujhko aise jeene meinLOL
But, in the starting, Ambhik's dialogue- Akshay humare saath rehne k Faayde aur laabh jaanta haiConfused  Faayda and laabh it's one and the same thing either they should have written Faayda aur nuksaan or laabh aur haani... Faayda and laabh dono kya matlabConfused?

But 2day wonderful scenes of "c" and Cgm. I loved it. As Rinku said ' Cutest Chemistry Ever'

One more thing, 2 day Chanakya mentioned Mantri Shakatar's name...I was glad at that point bcoz I was waiting for it. Mantri Shakatar was also a very imp part of Chandragupta and Chanakya's story.

Eagerly waiting for 2 morrow's episodeDay Dreaming 

Love,
BhargaviSmile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu278rinku4u

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Historylover

Yes...i too missed dhigdhaa 2day.Unhappy
As per word bloopers...i think i'm getting used to it...ab toh aadat si hai mujhko aise jeene meinLOL
But, in the starting, Ambhik's dialogue- Akshay humare saath rehne k Faayde aur laabh jaanta haiConfused  Faayda and laabh it's one and the same thing either they should have written Faayda aur nuksaan or laabh aur haani... Faayda and laabh dono kya matlabConfused?

But 2day wonderful scenes of "c" and Cgm. I loved it. As Rinku said ' Cutest Chemistry Ever'

One more thing, 2 day Chanakya mentioned Mantri Shakatar's name...I was glad at that point bcoz I was waiting for it. Mantri Shakatar was also a very imp part of Chandragupta and Chanakya's story.

Eagerly waiting for 2 morrow's episodeDay Dreaming 

Love,
BhargaviSmile 

premika jiii plss elaborate.. i wanna knowSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.