Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 22nd April 2011

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [13.56%]
31 [52.54%]
3 [5.08%]
16 [27.12%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.69%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Thursday's results

Winner

Manav Deshmukh ClapClapParty

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 April 2011 at 1:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalshootingstar27bonnefilleNisha_90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Star Of The Day : 22nd April 2011" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I know a lot of  memebers here are not going  to like this but I always make a choice by following my heart ..What feels right .I know he slapped his wife and he was wrong in getting  drunk ..
But the immense pain he was going through was so clear and obvious ..
There was a lot of truth in what he said today ..
Though I love Manav , but what Ajit said about him was very true .
Manav is a selfish man who uses people  and when he doesn't needs them he does  discards them ...when he wants to believe and wants to forgive someone  he immediately does ( like Savita , Sulochna and Varsha ) but when he wants  to be strict and doesn't wishes to forgive someone  as it is not serving his purpose then he doesn't even gives them a chance...like  he did with Archana and Ajit ...
If he still has Archana it is because of Shravani  and also because of his father's prayers ...

Ajit should have been trusted instead of him trusting Shibu ...

I am sorry  Manav to do this  to you ...I love yo u a lot but you had to be told all this by someone ..

Vote goes to Ajit for that very hard  hitting  scene ...

That was a good well written scene and I liked  the way they showed Manav walking back and thinking  about what Ajit had said ..
Vandita  is a lovely girl who did not deserve that slap but she should have stayed out of it as Ajit was saying ..

Savits  has become so selfish that now it is no point talking to her ..Archana has to immediately  leave this house  for her child's sake , there is  just way too much hate in Savita for her  ...

I hope Archu can see the pain Ajit is going  through and will help him out ..I don't want him to go down anymore  in life ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 April 2011 at 10:48am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

richi_ridsJasmine10pallaiIpsi_Sushantdevashree_hJaishankarOLGNESumayalbhallaroxshootingstar27carpe-diemshermabonnefillesuanNisha_90Dabulls23

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
my vote goes to Ajit also very well enacted scene. emotions were pouring out.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10Tanyazdevashree_humayalbhallaroxshermabonnefilleNisha_90Dabulls23

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
too felt more for Ajit than for Manav.

Even in Varsha-Archana scene...found Varsha more right. 

Felt Manav and Archana are so blind in their righteousness that they forget there are various perspectives to a situations. 

Vote for Ajit...he was a hurt man who was continued to be accused by his friend...the man for whom he had changed himself. Really good acting by Vishnu. 

The only thing good manav did was that like Sulochana, he didn't drag Vandita and ruined her marriage. Ajit wouldn't hurt Vandita now...he loves her even if he stands against manav. 

Savita...her interpretations over manav's love for her. uff. its your thoughts that leads your life...unfortunately her thoughts are going all wrong. She now has no reason of thinking manav loves her any less...he's been proving to be a loving son. 

And yes felt bad for manav for one reason...he came from high voltage drama to another one being previewed at his home. Such family dramatics can really frustrate man. There he had to suffer separation from sister and at his home with his mother. And it was only yesterday he got the good news.

uff precap...ME to watch archana being abused by Savita...no thank you.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10Tanyazshootingstar27Jaishankarumayalcarpe-diemNisha_90Dabulls23

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Only good point was Ajit's emotional reaction...He was 100% right ,Manav unfortunately does not know to identify who are his friends n enemies...
Man I dont have even want to comment on Savita right now...ITs so bad n sad to see such pathetic instances of physical abuse...I dont know what CV's or Ekta want to show about Savita n her motherhood...ITs a disgrace n I dont want to comment anymore..I am feed up of this crap..I guess I would like see Tushar role tomorrow..I think that might be the only good point to see ..some tushar action..Damn I am fed up of this crap shown...If you are going to degrade Savita on n on with such some mysterious illness or dont know what and keep showing this crap i think its better to end Savita's character...I am fed up of a mother/saas being protrayed so bad...Now the only saving grace could be that may be Savita can redeem herself when she knows Archu is pregnant or will she only Ekta mata knows i guess...
Disappointed with Savita's character...

PS : In the end Savita came to the conclusion coz of that Dr Archu approach...Clearly a case of total misunderstanding...At least now some one has to realize that this approach has in fact back fired big time...That scene created by Archu was not needed at that time when Manav gave jewels to his mom Archu could have waited a bit more to see what happens..Even though Savita was angry at that time I think Manav would have handled it n Savita would have still give the jewel back...Guess that approach has brought some much hatred against Archu that now I dont know how the hell this misunderstandings are going to be ever cleared..
Now on one end they are going to show K's celeb for Archu pregnancy which is good n other end they are going to show Savita lost n depressed in her own world again which is going to be pathetic..Back to square one again what was the point of all this then...Damn i dont know what to say anymore...

I also feel that next stage is may be Satish n Manav fight...Damn may be Manav might say the truth that Varsha aborted her child to just avoid any props which might be misunderstood again n props might arise might Arman n Satish n Varsha as Satish might be not able to adopt the child n blame might go on to Manav again...Dont know how is Manav going to handle the coming props!!!!Savita in one end n all the other props on other along with Archu being pregnant...This is going to be tough for the guy!!!

On a personal note with mother's day approaching I am really sad to such crap in my favorite show...where mockery of motherhood is being made in a bad way..

@Tanya its april 22 2011 n not 2010..Guess u are in still Archu hangover LOL

Edited by Jaishankar - 22 April 2011 at 11:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10Tanyazdevashree_humayalbonnefilleNisha_90Dabulls23

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i neither support Manav here nor Ajit..both are at fault just my view..

why do i feel Archu forgets to tell manav abt varsha;s abortion thing and he will say it wen he was asked abt varsha...intrestingg and as i already said ArMan are going to face the worst in upcoming epis again :(((

btw,savita forgot she dat she kept jewellery outside?strange so she is still unwell :((

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10Tanyazdevashree_hJaishankarumayalbhallaroxbonnefillenikitagmc

vishwap

vishwap

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
No real Star for me today!
But I do not agree with Ajit's behaviour. Yes, there may be a misunderstanding  from Manav's side this time but this one single incident should not drive him to drink and other associated things. After all he did gamble! Was it not Manav who supported him in his darkest days and helped him get over his problems initially? In his other avavtar, he was instrumental in destroying Manav's marriage. I tend to agree with manav that Ajit showed a weakness of character in succumbing to problems instead of standing upto them. And then blaming manav disproportionately! I only hope that good sense prevails on both sides once they cool down.The leads get blamed for anything they do or do not do anyway, so nothing new for Manav to get blamed! So I voted for him.
Savita with her selective amnesia, is ughhh!?! I do not think I will ever like her. The world she sees is a mirror of her own personality!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriTanyazdevashree_hshootingstar27PiyatrixNisha_90

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Hai Tanya Di,

who else I will vote rather than the Kool di's and Shraddha's tiger, who was a hurt tiger today with the outburst emotions. as he is hurt and chosen a wrong path,I have voted him to return to right path and take this lighter.
Ajit was so hurt that it flow through his emotions. the word thief as stung his heart.
Every time he mention it,How could I be, oh god he is really really hurt.
Though he was wrong at times,  as you said,drunk,hit his wife(which I strongly object), paved the way(reasons) to mistrust him by gambling, the pain he felt is true,

Because when the Good ones who you love a lot and look for them always,mistrusts you and didn't stand by your  side ,then that hurts a lot and from that perspective he is totally justified.

Manav was wrong to trust shibhu over Ajit, he could have been little more concern as his sister life is involved and he know ajit as been good. Manav as failed in the personal analysis. But anyway the leads are not good in analyzing a issue.

But then, for him too,if we left the relation aside,then the reasons to believe ajit was going wrong was there.  Maybe how we feel hurt when it is from our loved ones, the anger might also be larger,when it is our loved one. I think thats why, who he thinks as close to him, Archana / Ajit(Vandu),
Manav is getting so anger,How could they do it.

So I felt both were wrong too. Hence I go with Gene. Both were being right form their POV and both were wrong in general. so Hope ,the misunderstanding gets solved.

But as of now,it seems so many misunderstandings were waiting in line.Confused. Poor Manav.

Edited by umayal - 22 April 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazbhallarox

Post Reply New Post

Go to top